Warlords 2: Rise of Demons - with trailer

812 posts

Flag Post

Watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcLsWqF19ws

Warlords 2 is the sequel to “Warlords: Call to Arms” and has many new features:

Before anyone asks, yes the AI should be able to counter spearman spamming. Although on the first few levels it will probably work as the AI is makign it esy then.

Siege levels and siege units: Use Catapults and Battering Rams, and men with ladders to invade a territory with a castle in it.

New special units for each race, including sythe whirlers, samurai, assassins, warrior monks, giant demons + many more

Existing units made more exciting with new abilities and extra animations including beheading being knocked over.

Improve upgrade system: Buy helmets, shields etc to improve each unit in your army

Special attacks: Some units can be sent out using their special attack, which can be running faster, an extra strong first attack, or even hiding under a shield to protect from arrows

Magic caster cast an array of new spell including lightening bolts, tornados, telekinesis + many more

Multiplayer mode (hopefully) play against your friends over the web in real time.

Cast of voice actors give each race their own personality

Coming soon!

Flag Post

may i know when it will be out i dont want to miss this this was mine and my bros favorit game we stayed up from 9pm to 4am just to beat it

Flag Post

Love the graphics, sprites and the sound -

But a bit more creativity in the storyline perhaps.
demons are seen always as the antagonistic race that somehow comes up with a superweapon/monster
episode after episode

Flag Post

the trailer was awesome all the new warriors and upgrades i can’t wait but i’m sad their are no new races in warlords 2

Flag Post

thanks guys.

Maybe in Warlords 3 (if there ever is one) the bad guys wont be the demons and there will be new races, we shall see

Flag Post

i love the new head chopping feature

Flag Post

this war awesome but one question when will this come out iam getting kinda imaptient

Flag Post

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! enough said, huh?

Flag Post

Woot! Make sure it gets API Statika. Where’s Crunchball 4000 though? :(

Flag Post

its going to be at least a few weeks yet

Flag Post

I wouldve more liked to see a sequel to Warlords:Heroes but a sequel to the other is ok.

Flag Post

This is a sequel to Warlords: Heroes. It’s a sequel to both games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flooded:

I mean with the style of warlords:heroes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:
Originally posted by Flooded:

I mean with the style of warlords:heroes.

Well hopefully I can do one of those afterwards

Flag Post

i want to play warlords 2:Rise of Demons-with trailer

Flag Post

Looks Cool, Can’t Wait. I am a HUGE fan of both Call to Arms and Heroes. You did great jobs on them. And I got a few people hooked as well. And those Castle maps. Those will really test someone’s skill I can tell. It’ll be hard not being able to send any units through to even out the score.
Anyways, off to play Warlords.

Flag Post

do you know the exact date of the game’s release?

Flag Post

oh dj statika pls tell us when the game would be released ive ben waiting so long and im geting impatient

Flag Post

So the chronological order of the Warlords games is Warlords: Call to Arms, Warlords: Heroes and Warlords 2: Rise of Demons?

Flag Post

im being impatient, im sick of these demos, i want the game, im so tired at waiting, at least dj tell us when the game will be released!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkshendi:

im being impatient, im sick of these demos, i want the game, im so tired at waiting, at least dj tell us when the game will be released!!!

Very soon, probably within 2-3 weeks but no promises.

Flag Post

i hope so

Flag Post

Very soon, probably within 2-3 weeks but no promises. 2-3 weeks!? i can wait that long im getting warlords need sick i wish the game will be released tomorow or 2 days after this
soory im not so good in english

Flag Post

release warlords 2 now please its my favorite game

Flag Post

also demons rule