Flag Post

They are actually the same elves.

Flag Post

i know but still
i think it would be cool to have:
high elves: awesome magic dude’s
wood elves: awesome speed/bow dude’s
night elves: epic assasin and wirhler dude’s

the now ‘high elves’ should change back into night elves i think and then the high elves would have something like a white armour and their special units should do something with magic :P

Flag Post

Yeah maybe. High Elves should probably give out divine magic rather than arcane magic from the Night Elves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WHATEVER675:

Yeah maybe. High Elves should probably give out divine magic rather than arcane magic from the Night Elves.

just what i was thinking :P
i would like to see some ninja’s thats it in the next game xD
and werewolves :P
but i also hope that ‘warlords heroes & villians’ is released soon
lets just hope that dj is doing his best to make games like he did before so great

Flag Post

loooooooooooooooooooool long ago xD
hopefully someone reply’s .
also a race/tribe of mages should be there with like magic weapons and stuff just pure magic :D
and then the 2 special guys could be like ‘time mage’ wich would be very epic :P
and the second special guy could be a ‘arcane dragon’ i think it would be cool to have that

Flag Post

what i rly would like to see is that all races have a titan like dragons and te already excisting giant troll and giant demon

Flag Post

hello everyone im new! sorry if i iterupted something u guy are working on right now.
well to bigen with i found this site when i typed “something wrong with warlords rise of demons” in the bing search bar and ive read a few things u guys have written and saw some pretty interesting stuff like the Angels, the combination of warlords heros and rice of demons, new race witch u guys are currently working on i guess and i also haVE SOME suggestion of mine

Flag Post

a what just happend after replied it said “This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator” whats that all about how am i sopose to reaply!!!!!

Flag Post

Ahh(embarased) sorry now i know i cant type comments that are very long hehe:/

Flag Post

aaha! here it is my ideas. how about:
“Dual Scythemen”(Undead)-a unit with rapid attacks and has special attack upgrade like the assasins do and can also climb walls using his scythe
“Scythemen”(Undead)-instead of halderdiers in the undead race but with more deadly attacks and can some times knock down enemies and can also deliver death blow on enemies that have been knocked down.

Flag Post

“Lancer”(Ark Angel)-a unit carrying a big cone shaped lance that charges with the speed of a running spearman and dashes to the enemies with lightning speed when close enough and strikes them withthis huge lance causing the enemies to fly as if they were hit by lightning and can also strike horses with theyre lance whos handle is pierced on the ground this makes them resistant to be knock down by mounted units.(the angels should have wing upgrades to all its units cause, theyre angels dude what do you expect ;\ oh and theyre shields, helmets, handguards, greevs or whatever u call those things they put on theyr lower legs Should be made gold or silver and with white cloth and maybe with bracelets, necklase, rings, and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JorX3:

loooooooooooooooooooool long ago xD
hopefully someone reply’s .
also a race/tribe of mages should be there with like magic weapons and stuff just pure magic :D
and then the 2 special guys could be like ‘time mage’ wich would be very epic :P
and the second special guy could be a ‘arcane dragon’ i think it would be cool to have that

0_o