[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Which tower is your favorite: Den, Crypt, or Temple

192 posts

Flag Post

I’m just curious which temple people prefer to use, and be sure to put any specific kind of tower (e.g. ORCISH den, DEVILEYE temple, CHILLING crypt).

Flag Post

crypt

Flag Post

my favourite is either ghost crypt or chilling crypt

Flag Post

CRYPT!!!

Flag Post

orcish den

Flag Post

Crypt

Flag Post

seems pretty one-sided so far…

Flag Post

I’m gonna be a little different. If I had to pick one, it would be the chilling/fearful crypt, but if it’s a combination thing, I like the Beholder’s and Hellfire temples. They work well together, I think.

Flag Post

In the middle of the game, I found the crypts to be best. Fear + freeze is just a nasty combo. However, in the late game, I could not have done it without the beholder’s + hellfire temples. 1-2 hellfire temples surrounded by tons of beholder’s temples is unstoppable.

Flag Post

I think it really depends on the placement of which tower is best.

Flag Post

depends on where my skill points are and placement

Flag Post

I like to put catapults on high grounds, that +25% damage if you have the skill is awesome. And dens in general because of their incredible fire rate and poison cloud.

Flag Post

I like them all for different reasons. Each one offers a different type of gameplay.

Flag Post

Hard to select one, but I think if I’d be choosing from not upgraded it would be crypt and from upgraded Beholders + Chilling

Flag Post

Chilling Crypt, followed by the temple that blasts fire all around.

Flag Post

cyrpt that fears them :D so funny because A makes it alot easier to kill stuff and B the noise is funny when they get feared! ARGH! :D fucking classic game.

Flag Post

Temple all the way. The blaze extra is what makes it awesome, even if the range is low. Although, sometimes I prefer the Crypt, when I need a good “Map Sized Range” tower, If you put lot’s of Temples, the damage keeps on going!

Flag Post

i like crypt and den i cant pick cuz both are good – heres why. crypts can have 25% freeze and 70% fear which is awesome combo, they have long range and if set on a high ground awesome range. dens cuz if you put catapult on high ground it goes farther but the main reason is 25% more damage (if you have the orc skill maxed out) to there already awesome damage. every tower except catapult has incredible fire rate and poison cloud

Flag Post

Both Crypt and Temple for me.
Crypt because of the upgrade that scares them away which is especially useful for bosses.
Temple for the area burning upgrade which considerably thins groups.

Flag Post

Burning temple+Chilling crypt combo = things getting feared back into the burn area.

Flag Post

Crypt, 3 Charges + Fear = Awesome

Flag Post

Oh, man. The Ballista Den is defenetly the most powerful, and with a couple of Evileye Temples, it just owns, especially if you have more than one Ballista Den.

Flag Post

TEMPLE!

Flag Post

Dude…if you get the crypts…you pwn all the way

Flag Post

den fully upgraded neeeeeeeewwwww beqckjf4rbh2gb4rf great