first blank is Lord: Slay the 3 headed pyrohydra

Flag Post

“Pig Master: Hold down spacebar behind a pig”

The medal’s name is Pig MOLESTER not Pig Master ^^"

Flag Post

2nd is Doomsday: Cast doomsday in battle by throwing a dark rune

Flag Post

“Pervert” doesn’t work for me.
EDIT: Nevermind. Just clicked everywhere I could and the boobs yielded the award. XD

Flag Post

Can someone tell me how many chests are in Rock Lake? I’ve been looking for hours and for some reason I still can’t get the medal. For me, including the one from the tent, I’ve opened 35 chests in Rock Lake so far. 39 chests in total including the ones that are blocked by 20 medals.

Flag Post

Game lags too much for me. =/

Flag Post

“eat a hamburger” and “cast doomsday.” Two things I would have NEVER thought of doing throughout the whole game. Items are a waste

Flag Post

I keep clickin nats boobs and they bounce and everything but no medal….

Flag Post
Originally posted by lvtrainer:

Same.

Flag Post

Just keep clickin all around them and I got it eventually. I’ve combed ever inch of the beach stage for chests and still no medal though…

Flag Post

For me, i couldnt get pervert at first. What finally did the trick was clicking her boobs during a fight.

Flag Post

Just keep clickin all around them and I got it eventually. I’ve combed ever inch of the beach stage for chests and still no medal though…

Me too. I’ve gotten all the other medals for the treasures of other places which makes me think the medal is glitched/bugged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Provokes:

Me too. I’ve gotten all the other medals for the treasures of other places which makes me think the medal is glitched/bugged.

Also how are you able to get all of the treasure chests in the town when the ones in the the shops are barricaded?

Flag Post

You can walk behind the shops to get them

Flag Post

Idk but for myself I’ve search rock lake head to toe pressed every wall and I’m just not getting it

Flag Post

i count… 4 first page of rock lake, 4 on second, 4 on 3rd, 3 on 4th (one by menu button is easy to miss) 4 on page with pirates, 9 in the maze, one on the dock, and 7 on the boss map.

Flag Post

Thanks Jacen the one by the menu button is the one I was missin

Flag Post

For the Rock Lake people: On the same screen as the guy who blocks you until you have 20 badges there is a chest hidden under the menu button.

Flag Post

Lol the only mini game I got both medals on was the card match and only cuz I took a screenie

Flag Post

You have to click it about 50 or 100 times.

Flag Post

EPIC BATTLE FANTASY 3 IS OUT?

Flag Post

You seem to be missing a lot lately:P

Flag Post

Also have to eat hamburger in battle.. I ate it outside battle through the menu and nothing. I ate it in battle and it gave the medal to me.

Flag Post

Fantastic list, thanks for compiling that Jesto and company who filled in the blanks.

I cannot for the life of me find the last chests in forest and kitty temple… temple I understand as the place is super complicated but forest is driving me crazy. I’ve run up the logs looted all the obvious chest areas you need to enter from another screen etc.

In temple, I’ve opened all the doors and looted the chests behind the protector (ugly fight on epic, had to grind out some new equipment) so I’m probably missing one of those hard to see chests.

Can someone list number of chests by screen for me on those two?

Flag Post

For the Blacksmith medal, it doesn’t have to be a weapon, fully upgraded armor/hat works too.