I need help on Epic Battle Fantasy 3

38 posts

Flag Post

i need help finding 1 missile and 1 star powder

Flag Post

Use the key at the house in sud-east of the village. :)

Flag Post

He obviously did. he has the town medal. And he is not the only one with this problem.

Flag Post

it also shows i have 78 equips… doesn’t anyone have a list of all the equips in the game? or do i have to put those pics up too?

Flag Post

The last quest you need is in the ice area, it’s from the girl with a red flower in her hair on the screen just south of the first npc area. It gives pizza/meat/bacon so that won’t really help with your other problems

Not sure about the missile or star powder, when I played through I didn’t really pay much attention to where they came from.

That last ? medal you have is for eating a hamburger in combat.

Flag Post

You missed the secret area in the Wiking Village. Ironically, the image of the Item Master Medal is taken from the Sword you find there.

Flag Post

where is this secret area in wiking village? and i just finished the quest for the girl i missed now i just need 1 star powder and 1 missile… any idea? and this is gonna sound stupid, but how do i access the mini-games?

Flag Post

Go to the down-left tent. And take a few steps left. You access the mninigames by talking to NPC’s (twice)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaronjrbot:

where is this secret area in wiking village? and i just finished the quest for the girl i missed now i just need 1 star powder and 1 missile… any idea? and this is gonna sound stupid, but how do i access the mini-games?

You’re looking for 1 missile. You get the last star powder as the reward for the missile quest.
And yeah, check all medal areas you can access.
You will come across the gun you’re missing in the medal area they were referring to.

Flag Post

thank you everyone i have all the medals except for the mini-games cause they’re too hard lol

Flag Post

So where is the third missile?

Flag Post

I need help on the switches puzzle. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackhawk808:

I need help on the switches puzzle. xD

I’ll try to explain it.
The hints work on 1s and 0s. Switches in the default position are 1s. Moving them sets them to 0. If tehre is a horizontal line on the hints, that means that the switch position doesn’t matter.
ALL the doors work off that, even the 2 that are off to the sides of the orb-operated door.
To use one of those an example, it’s from left to right and top to bottom, vertical, circle, circle, vertical. That means “1,0,0,1”. You set the top right and bottom left switches to the ‘0’ position to open that door, and the other 2 must be at the ‘1’ position.

If it seems confusing, sue the walkthrough. The switches are referred to similarly there.

Flag Post

:D Thanks a bunch. I’m gonna go find the treasure chests I missed back in town.

Flag Post

whats the medal right above the Artist, its the only one i need

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zumaki:

whats the medal right above the Artist, its the only one i need

it’s “Doomsday”, just use a dark rune in battle

Flag Post

The last missile seems to be hiding in the medal-unlocked area of the Ice world, so if you can’t find that one, chancesare you missed that particular spot.

Flag Post

Can anyone help me find the Sad Statues? I haven’t gotten a single one and I’m about to go up against the 3-headed Dragon…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PocketNeko:

Can anyone help me find the Sad Statues? I haven’t gotten a single one and I’m about to go up against the 3-headed Dragon…

Scratch that.. Just found them in the shop _ I’m blind sometimes I swear XD

Flag Post

I’m just gonna post this here. Feel free to spam it around, take credit for it, change it to make it inaccurate, I care not.

EBF3 Secrets Guide by Lz_erk

We see too few Flash RPGs… and they deserve recognition. Here’s what ain’t covered by Kong’s badges.

There’s an NPC called Death in the beginning of the lava area. You’ll need all 60 medals to pass him. Consult the walkthrough for most of the medals, then use a Dark Rune to get the other “?” medal. Although the other “misc” combat items are not very useful for damage, they’re worth remembering, as Stunners can affect even Cosmic Monoliths.

Killing Akron on Epic mode requires extreme caution; if he spawns a Cosmic Monolith, you will almost certainly die. I recommend not targeting his support crew no matter what [some collateral damage is okay, but don’t use any of Lance’s limit breaks!]. This way he’ll probably be stuck with two claws and two wormy things. Have a buffed-up character use the drill attack whenever Akron buffs his defenses. Cast Dispell when your enemies buff their magic attack. Have a lot of pizza and a few spare hours.

Besting the minigames takes commitment and practice. And if, like me, your head is like a sieve, you’ll need to cheat to win the card game [unless you want to devote weeks to chancing it until you miraculously get all matches next to each other]. Minimize your EBF3 browser window and open MSPaint or whatnot, quickly paste a screenshot of the cards into it, line that up next to your browser window, and cheat as hard as you can. Then feel bad about it.

To win the skeleton minigame, line up most or all of the skeletons and hit them with a down-up attack. They’ll all respawn at the same time; repeat.

The speed run minigames can be won cautiously. Concentrate on never taking a hit, collect what coins you can, and take breaks between attempts, or your arm will explode.

THE Secret Area contains treasure and lots of over-leveled monsters. You’ll need to have over-leveled characters, but unless you want to grind the twin Cosmics in the black hole for an indefinite duration, I recommend flying through the game buffing your evade instead. Since I’m too lazy and stubborn to start a new game on easy, here is my Epic strategy for winning the secret area [rather than cheating past it by running from the battles!].

Gummy Bear locations:
1. In the old house, SE corner of town.
2. Quest reward from Carl, in the inn.
3. The forest secret area [head east from the fence, just north of the pigs].
4. Fight the purple jellyfish west of Kimberly [the nude gal on the beach] and take the path north beyond it.
5. Fight the floating eyes and take the path beyond them south of the volcano vista on the docks of the beach [“That mountain is causing global warming” = turn south].
6. The ruins secret area.
7. A cave in the volcano area, north of robot No. 98.
8. Inside the first screen of Akron’s black hole, press spacebar to open an invisible chest directly east of the bone dragon.

[Gummy Bears 9 through 13 are in the final secret area treasure chest.]

After a few gummy runs, you’ll be able to survive the secret area’s battles.

Alternate strategy [I used this at level 35 with 18 evade on all characters]: on the final secret fight, which starts with a single Sooty Shrub, have Matt’s limit break ready and have auto-revive status on everyone [high evade clothing plus +70% buffed evade will also help, or anti-darkness equipment], then let the shrub die of poison so that you have a fresh turn as soon as the monoliths come up. Use Matt’s instant death limit break. If the Viking Monolith does not die, wipe out, reload your game and try again. If it dies, continue buffing evade, maintaining auto-revive, and debuffing their accuracy while killing the Ancient Monolith. Good luck.

Flag Post

ok, where do i find the rest of the stuff for the 3rd and 4th last quests? They’re the only ones i have left oddly.

Flag Post

For those who need help finding quest materials that can’t be bought from shop, visit http://ayumilove.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/epic-battle-fantasy-3-walkthrough/

The walkthrough is complete with maps, chest location, mini game location, quest location, monster location, loot, drop, equipment details, etc. Bookmark the page if you find it useful for reference

Flag Post

I have the two orbs, but I need help opening one of the two doors. Top left and bottom right combo and Top right bottom left combo isn’t working

Flag Post

Ugh. You people. Some things aren’t self-explanatory like quests. However, I hope this is some use. http://www.kongregate.com/games/kupo707/epic-battle-fantasy-3-walkthrough

Flag Post

just play it hacked at arcadeprehacks or something