Epic Battle Fantasy Map, Bestiary + Equipment Guide

37 posts

Flag Post

I already have the medals, so I can’t check properly if I have every single one of them noted, so please post if there’s one or two missing and Ill edit it in :)

Note: Medal areas do not count as part of the treasure medals :)

Red circles are chests, blue circles are quest-giving NPCS and purple stars are minigame-giving NPCS.

Town

*Requires a key you get from a chest after the Glacier Valley stage.

Forest

*10 medal treasure room

Flag Post

Beach

*20 medal treasure area

Glacier Valley

*30 medal treasure area

Flag Post

Kitty Ruins

*40 medal treasure room

Volcano

*60 medal treasure room

The Void

Note:These chests do not count for any medals.

Flag Post

Bestiary

1. Green Slime : Forest
2. Giant Green Slime: Forest
3. Blue Slime: Beach, Glacier Valley
4. Giant Blue Slime: Beach medal area, Glacier Valley
5. Red Slime: Volcano
6. Giant Red Slime: Volcano
7. Yellow Slime: Beach medal area, Kitty Ruins, Volcano
8. Furry Slime: Forest
9. Blue Jelly: Beach
10. Purple Jelly: Beach
11. Red Jelly: Beach
12. Garden Snail: Forest
13. Spiral Crab: Beach
14. Spike Crab: Beach
15. Green Bush: Forest, Forest medal area
16. Red Bush: Forest, Forest medal room, Volcano, Volcano medal room
17. Dark Bush: Volcano, Volcano medal room
18. White Bush: Forest medal room, Glacier Valley
19. Leaf Eater: Forest, Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal room
20. Glacier Eater: Glacier Valley, Kitty Ruins medal room
21. Lava Eater: Volcano, Kitty Ruins medal room
22. Rock Eater: Volcano
23. Swift Crow: Forest, Volcano
24. Mage Bird: Beach, Kitty Ruins
25. Thunderbird: Kitty Ruins
26. Haunted Tree: Forest, Beach
27. Yellow Bee: Forest, Beach, Kitty Ruins
28. Purple Bee: Forest, Beach, Kitty Ruins, Volcano,
29. Red Bee: Beach, Kitty Ruins
30. Dark Moth: Volcano
31. Kitten Soldier: Forest, Beach
32. Kitten Fort: Beach
33. Trojan Horse: Forest, Beach
34. Shark Igloo: Glacier Valley
35. Eyeball: Beach
36. Beholder: Volcano
37. Red Clay: Beach, Kitty Ruins
38. Blue Clay: Beach, Kitty Ruins
39. Light Clay: Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal room
40. Dark Clay: Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal room
41. Frozen Eye: Beach medal room, Glacier Valley
42. Holy Eye: Glacier Valley, Kitty Ruins
43. Ancient Eye: Kitty Ruins
44. Gunslinger: Kitty Ruins
45. Swordslinger: Kitty Ruins
46. Ice Bit: Glacier Valley, Kitty Ruins medal room
47. Fire Bit: Kitty Ruins medal room, Volcano
48. Ice Elemental: Glacier Valley
49. Earth Elemental: Forest medal room, Kitty Ruins
50. Fire Elemental: Volcano
51. Light Golem: Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal room, Volcano, Volcano medal room
52: Dark Golem: Volcano, Volcano medal room
53. Sandworm: Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal area
54. Drill Bot: Volcano
55. Skull Ghost: Volcano
56. Viking Monolith: Glacier Valley, Kitty Ruins medal room, Volcano medal room
57. Ancient Monolith: Kitty Ruins, Kitty Ruins medal room, Volcano, Volcano medal room
58. Cosmic Monolith: Volcano, The Void, Volcano medal room
59. Zombie Dragon: The Void
60. Jack(Boss): Forest
61. Giant Squid(Boss): Beach
62. Squid Arm: Beach
63. Tundra Mammoth(Boss): Glacier Valley
64: Protector(Boss): Kitty Ruins
65. Rock Rune: Kitty Ruins
66. Fire Rune: Kitty Ruins
67. Bolt Rune: Kitty Ruins
68. Holy Rune: Kitty Ruins
69. Abyss(Boss): Volcano
70. Blaze(Boss): Volcano
71. Czars(Boss): Volcano
72. Rune Claw: The Void
73. Evil Worm: The Void, Volcano medal room
74. Evil Tail: The Void, Volcano medal room
75. Akron(Boss): The Void

Flag Post

Equipment List

Swords

Heaven’s Gate: In a chest in the Kitty Ruins, behind the door on the right in the maze.
Sol Spear: In a chest in the Forest – on the screen just north of the piggy farm, find a path through the trees to the screen above.
Blizzard: In a chest in Glacier Valley, in the cave above the two igloos. It’s the last chest so you have to clear all the monsters.
Gaia Axe: Start with this weapon.
Dragon Killer: Bought in the shop in Town.
Swift Brand: Found in the medal area in the Forest once you have 10 medals.
Black Fang: In a chest on the second screen of the Beach, on the small island.
Avenger: Start with this weapon.
Swordbreaker: In a chest in the 30-medal room in Glacier Valley.
Blood Blade: In a chest behind the shops in Town.
Rune Blade: In Glacier Valley, behind the gravestone on one of the last screens.
Soul Eater: Bought in the shop in Town.
Life Shaver: In a chest in the Volcano, in the cave where you have to walk across the bridge to access, with a Skull Ghost guarding it.
Razorback: Quest reward from Johnny in the middle of Town.

Staves

Crystal Staff: Start with this weapon.
Seraphim: Bought in the shop in Town.
Flameheart: Bought in the shop in Town.
Thunder Spear: In a fairly obvious chest in the Kitty Ruins, on the map west of the tents.
Arctic Wind: Quest reward from Krystal on the Beach, on the screen with the boss.
Nirvana: In a chest in the Forest, where the are two kitties guarding two bridges. Over the left bridge.
Nimbus: In a chest in the 20-medal room on the Beach.
Obsidian: In a chest on the map in the Volcano where there’s a crossroad in the bridge, on the same screen as the minigame NPC. It’s on the southern little island.
Dream Catcher: Start with this weapon.
Demon Tail: Found in a chest in the locked house in Town.
Sentinel: Quest reward from Yui, requires Charcoal that you get by giving a guy in the centre of Town some Rainbow Gems.
Death Bringer: In Glacier Valley, as far South as you can go from the first village. Across a bridge guarded by a cat in a fort.
Dark Tooth: In the 40-medal room at the start of the Kitty Ruins.

Guns

Super Snipe: Start with this weapon.
Shadow Blaster: In the Kitty Ruins, where there are 3 quest-NPCs, across the bridge guarded by a Red Clay.
Red Vulcan: In a chest in the 30-medal room in Glacier Valley.
Thunder Core: In a chest in the Kitty Ruins on the screen above the maze (the door to the left).
Deep Blue: In a chest in the Forest, just after the boss.
Destroyer: In the 40 medal room in the Kitty Ruins.
Heavy Claw: Start with this weapon.
Ark Angel: Bought in the shop in Town.
God Hand: Found in a chest in the 20-medal area on the Beach.
Chainsaw: Bought in the shop in Town.
Rapturer: On the Beach, in the first cave screen with an NPC in it, there’s a secret path leading to another chest (see maps).
Steel Shark: Quest reward from a pirate on the Beach when you give him gold plate. On the screen with all the pirates, duh.

Hats (Male)

Leather Hat: Start with this hat.
Fuzzy Hat: In a chest in the 30-medal room in Glacier Valley.
Mage Hat: In a chest in the Kitty Ruins after you kill the Protector boss.
Captain Hat: Start with this hat.
Ninja Hood. In the Forest, where there are two kitties guarding two bridges, go over the bridge on the right and continue to the next screen right.
Knight Helmet: In a chest in Glacier Valley, on the first map, in the south-east corner.
Genji Helmet: In the chest in Kitty Ruins up the path leading north of the first map.
Viking Helmet: In a chest in the 20-medal room on the Beach.
Pilot Goggles: In a chest in the 20-medal room on the Beach.
Soldier Helmet: Start with this hat.
Officer Hat: In a chest in the Volcano behind the huge door. (You take the orbs from the Kitty Ruins to open it).
Gas Mask: Bought in the shop in Town.

Hats (Female)

Nurse Hat: In the star on the left of the 2nd map in the Void.
Pope Hat: In a chest in the Kitty Ruins, behind the tent on the first map (you have to walk round).
Star Hairclip: Found in a chest in the Forest, behind the piggies.
Red Ribbon: Start with this hat.
Thunder Bauble: In a chest on the Beach, where the pirates are. Guarded by a Blue Clay.
Ice Shards: In Glacier Valley, as far South as you can go from the first village. It’s in the chest boxed in by fallen trees.
Pink Flower: Start with this hat.
Skull Hairclip: In the 40-medal room at the start of the Kitty Ruins.
Cat Ears: Bought in the shop in Town.
Cow Horns: Bought in the shop in Town.
Drill Bits: Quest reward from Simon in the Kitty Ruins, one of the 3 NPCs standing in a row.

Armor (Male)

Leather Armor: Start with this armor.
Red Jacket: In a chest on the screen on the Beach that leads to the 20-medal area.
Casual Shirt: In a chest just before Jack, the boss of the Forest.
Pirate Gear: Start with this armor.
Ninja Cloak: In a chest in the 30-medal room in Glacier Valley.
Knight Armor: On the Beach, in the 2nd cave. You have to go past the screen where the minigame is and go down, across the bridge guarded by an Eyeball. Follow it round.
Genji Armor: Quest reward from Hajime in the Glacier Valley, on the screen to the south with another NPC.
Viking Fur: In the cave in the Glacier Valley, north of the two igloos, past the Viking Monoliths and Frozen Eye.
Army Jacket: Start with this armor.
Officer Coat: In a chest in the Volcano behind the huge door. (You take the orbs from the Kitty Ruins to open it).

Armor (Female)

Red Dress: Start with this armor.
Whitemage Dress: Start with this armor.
Pope Dress: Quest reward from Celeste in Glacier Valley, on the same map with Hajime.
Green Dress: In the Forest, on the screen before the boss, go south, where a purple bee is blocking the path.
Flame Skirt: Quest reward from Yoko, one of the 3 NPCs standing together in the Kitty Ruins
Viking Dress: In a chest on the screen in Glacier Valley where the volcano is starting to come through. On the screen with the card-minigame NPC.
Breastplate: Bought in the shop in Town.
Camo Skirt: In a chest after you kill the Protector boss.
Ninja Skirt: In a chest in the Volcano on the screen with the Cosmic Monolith, hidden behind the top of the cave.
Cat Costume: Found in the medal room in the Forest once you have 10 medals.
Cow Costume: Quest reward from Mattie, once you give her 10 Milk and, erm, something else.

Bonus Skills:
Meow Meow: Quest reward from Meow Meow, outside the inn, once you give him Cat Food, found in the locked house in Town.
Star Shower: Found in the locked house in Town.
Power Metal: Quest reward from Calum in Town once you give him 2 Speakers and 3 Batteries.
Syphon: Found in a chest in the medal room in the Forest once you have 10 medals.
Berserk: Quest reward from Heinkel, an old man in the Forest on the screen just before the boss.
Flare: Quest reward from Joseph in the first cave on the Beach.
Dispel: In a chest in the 20-medal area on the Beach.
Tera Drill: Quest reward from Simon in the Kitty Ruins, one of the 3 NPCs standing together.

Flag Post

Please say if you need anything else. :)

Flag Post

can you put up a bestiary plz

Flag Post

that is a GREAT guide, thanks, I was missing a couple of chests!
I’m stuck in the ruins right now with the red orbs. I have been able to get to one orb in each orb area, can figure out how to get the other two. Can anyone help here?

thanks!

Flag Post

The 4 levers by the worm have a 0 or 1 setting near the base of each. The signs indicate if each respectively located lever needs to be on 0 or 1. A dash means that it doesn’t matter, which allows for multiple doorways accessed at once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexthegod:

that is a GREAT guide, thanks, I was missing a couple of chests!
I’m stuck in the ruins right now with the red orbs. I have been able to get to one orb in each orb area, can figure out how to get the other two. Can anyone help here?

thanks!

If you still need help, can you specify which two orbs you already have? :o
-Have the levers so that they’re all facing left, except the top left one. Go through the right door just above the levers then go through the leftmost door for one orb.
-There’re two orbs through the doors either side of the big gate. One is opened by having the levers at left right left right, and the other is right left right left.
-The last orb is found in the room north of where the 3 quest giver NPCs are standing in a row.

Flag Post

How about an equipment list? I think I’m missing one armor (Cat Costume?), but I’ve completed all the quests and found all the hidden chests and still nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sanmei:

How about an equipment list? I think I’m missing one armor (Cat Costume?), but I’ve completed all the quests and found all the hidden chests and still nothing.

Can do. Might take a little while. Check back in a few hours. :)

Flag Post

You’re missing at least one chest in the ice area :(

Swords: missing Heaven’s Gate, Dragon Killer, Soul Eater, Life Shaver, Razorback
Staves: missing Seraphim, Flameheart, Thunder Spear, Obsidian
Guns: missing Shadow Blaster, Thunder Core, Destroyer, Ark Angel, Chainsaw

Hats (M):missing Mage hat, Genji Helmet, Officer Hat, Gas Mask
Hats (F): missing Nurse hat, Pope Hat, Cat Ears, Cow Horns, Drill Bits (Quest from Volcano)
Armor (M):missing Officer’s Uniform
Armor (F): missing Pope Dress, Flame Skirt, Breastplate, Camo Skirt, Ninja Skirt

Skills: Missing Tera Drill

Awesome so far! Let’s keep it up?

Flag Post

oops, no, I missed one >.<

Flag Post

Perhaps he didn’t “miss” them, and is rather editing his posts?

EDIT: *she

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

Perhaps he didn’t “miss” them, and is rather editing his posts?

Haha, yeah, I was going through the game adding them in, then fell asleep. Will finish it off soon. :p

And I’m a she :3

Originally posted by spyke252:

You’re missing at least one chest in the ice area :(

Do you have any idea which one is missing?

Flag Post

Correct me if I’m wrong since I’m doing this from memory of around a week ago:
Dragon Killer = Town shop
Soul Eater = Town shop
Life Shaver = Chest inside the cave in the volcano (4th volcano guide map)
Seraphim = Town shop
Flameheart = Town shop
Chansaw = Town shop
Gas mask = Town shop
Officer mask = Chest behind the large gate in the volcano (3rd volcano guide map)
Cat ears and Cow horns (Female hats) = Town shop
Drill Bits (Female hat) = Quest giver Simon in the kitty ruins (6th kitty ruins guide map)
Nurse hat (Female hat) = In the void, top-left red star (2nd void guide map)
Officer uniform (Male armour) = Chest behind the large gate in the volcano (3rd volcano guide map)
Camo skirt (Female armour) = Chest just outside the kitty ruins boss’ door (8th kitty ruins guide map)
Breastplate (Female armour) = Town shop
Ninja skirt (Female armour) = Chest hidden behind the mountain/cave in the volcano (4th volcano guide map)
Flame skirt (Female armour) = Quest giver Yoko in the kitty ruins (6th kitty ruins guide map)

That’s about all I can remember. Hope it helps.

Flag Post

Lol I even don’t know about 2 chests on 1st Void map until I saw a picture xD
PS.You wrote a Haunted Free o.O

U really missing a Tera-drill skill. As I know you get it from NPC in Kitty Ruins.

Flag Post

So are there any chests in the 60 medal area? or just monsters?

Flag Post

Also, if you have all 60 medals, that means you beat all the minigames. If there was a guide to getting the high score on them, especially that last one in the lava area, that would be stellar. I can only get about 130 consistently in that one. But from what I’ve read a lot of people would appreciate hints and tips on those

Flag Post

Is there any way to put up a guide on where to farm to get certain items?

EDIT: altek, the 60 medal area has a bunch of chests as well as regular mobs with ridiculously high levels; if I remember correctly the chests contain many precious materials and bunches of stat boosters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 8ottaway:

EDIT: altek, the 60 medal area has a bunch of chests as well as regular mobs with ridiculously high levels; if I remember correctly the chests contain many precious materials and bunches of stat boosters.

Hmmm, I just killed the highest level things I could get to for money then bought whatever I needed, but I could look at adding loot drops to the bestiary after I finish the equipment list :)
Might be a little hard as monsters generally come in groups of different types, so you cant say for sure which monster drops what. Could do a general area list though I suppose :o

Originally posted by Altek07:

. If there was a guide to getting the high score on them, especially that last one in the lava area, that would be stellar. I can only get about 130 consistently in that one. But from what I’ve read a lot of people would appreciate hints and tips on those

Hmm I could try. It was mostly a case of ‘getting in the zone’ and getting lucky on the minigames imo, some took me hours, but I’ll play through them again and see if I can pick out any tips :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Embrace_14:
Originally posted by 8ottaway:

Hmmm, I just killed the highest level things I could get to for money then bought whatever I needed, but I could look at adding loot drops to the bestiary after I finish the equipment list :)
Might be a little hard as monsters generally come in groups of different types, so you cant say for sure which monster drops what. Could do a general area list though I suppose :o

Originally posted by Altek07:

. If there was a guide to getting the high score on them, especially that last one in the lava area, that would be stellar. I can only get about 130 consistently in that one. But from what I’ve read a lot of people would appreciate hints and tips on those

Hmm I could try. It was mostly a case of ‘getting in the zone’ and getting lucky on the minigames imo, some took me hours, but I’ll play through them again and see if I can pick out any tips :)

It’s easy to find out at least what a few monsters drop. Particularly the skeletal dragon (don’t remember name, but they look like the skeleton of one of the pyrohydra’s heads) and cosmic monoliths (The ones that use Doomsday every 3 attacks.)

Flag Post

Add minigame NPC locations.

Flag Post
Add minigame NPC locations.

They’re in the picture. Purple star.