Similar games to Sonny

44 posts

Flag Post

I wondered if someone knew any cool games on pc (internet) that is similar to Sonny

Flag Post

Monsters’ Den: Book of Dread has a similar turn-based attack system with buffs/debuffs. Winning battles earns you items which you can use to equip your characters. One thing that is different about this game is that the way you position your characters is part of the strategy.

Flag Post

Sonny 2.

Flag Post

Adventure Quest is similar to Sonny. Which is exactly why I don’t like Sonny.

Flag Post

Sonny 2. (Yes, it really exists, ask me or Karasu for more in The Van room.)

Flag Post

DragonFable is similar to Sonny , but more fun ! www.dragonfable.com ! Edit : play and MQ ( mechquest ) on www.mechquest.com ! you have site with Sonny 2 , juze ?

Flag Post

AQ, DF, and MQ all fail. Again, that’s why I dislike/hate Sonny, it’s too similar to Adventure Quest. Which fails.
(sorry for bumping. >_>)

Flag Post

Obeliskos is quite right: AQ, DF, and MQ all fail! simple truth. Obeliskos you are wrong about sonny though id rate it a 3 star.

Flag Post

guys never EVER play any of artix’s (the creator of Adventure Quest,Dragonfable,mech quest,adventure quest worlds)if you pay for an upgrade he might steal your money he stole over $600 from me and all i got was a 3 month extra membership in adventure quest worlds never trust this guy ever

Flag Post

Iv Played Loads Of Games That Are Like Sonny 2

Flag Post

like what?

Flag Post

but if yo make sure you have JUST THE MONEY YOU NEED and no more on your card, you should be safe when upgrading?

Flag Post

hmmm…one would be sinjid but i dislike it for boring aspects…it pretty gets you bored. uhm…geo land? and i dnt think sonny is reated to Aq and other crap like that to me it’s more like final fantasy, but without travels and sorts. hmmm…find some browser rpg games….i really don’t know more of sonny games like…it’s actually pretty addicting and all, but in the good way…but yea, sinjid and geo land…maybe…just out of my mind

Flag Post

You guys are wrong , df mq aq and aqw are all great games! And they don’t steal your money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MinatoxNaruto:

guys never EVER play any of artix’s (the creator of Adventure Quest,Dragonfable,mech quest,adventure quest worlds)if you pay for an upgrade he might steal your money he stole over $600 from me and all i got was a 3 month extra membership in adventure quest worlds never trust this guy ever

Guys , don’t listen to him. Once you start leveling up and doing stuff these games can be very fun.I know for a fact that they don’t steal your money , they are actually one of the best staff teams ever.They have weekly releases for all their games and are pretty cool guys once you get to know them.Unlike SOME game’s they really help you with problems you have and they reply to most of their fan mail and whatnot.

Flag Post

aqw, aq, df and mq are great. i agree with you alvin. so stop saying that they r rubbish games and that they steal your money. i got hacked on aqw and they gave me a new password and i got my account back, so shut up ae haters. your wrong :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vestilynde:

aqw, aq, df and mq are great. i agree with you alvin. so stop saying that they r rubbish games and that they steal your money. i got hacked on aqw and they gave me a new password and i got my account back, so shut up ae haters. your wrong :P

EPIC BUMP.

Flag Post

The ninja game.I dont really REMEMEBER how it was called..
EDIT:sinjid-whatever it was..
KINDA similar to sonny-They both are
good

Flag Post

MARDEK 1,2,3!

Flag Post

Sonny 2 is very similar.

Flag Post

will sonny 3 ever come out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubbybubby98:

will sonny 3 ever come out?

Did you go to Krin’s AG profile?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vladandrei1996:

DragonFable is similar to Sonny , but more fun ! www.dragonfable.com ! Edit : play and MQ ( mechquest ) on www.mechquest.com ! you have site with Sonny 2 , juze ?

i know that already i am the highish rank in the pizza place in MQ

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

play apokalyx its a turn based rpg just like sonny only better krin should make a game simular to this for the 3rd sonny