Mardek Chapter 2 Keyblade

24 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone, just got the “Keyblade” in Mardek Chapter 2 and i just wanted to tell you that it gives no abilities and the stats it gives you are an attack of 26 :)

Flag Post

Okay. And?

Flag Post

someone should delete this useless topic…

Flag Post

Whose weapon could the keyblade be?

Flag Post

how to i get the keyblade? in the looksmith? it hard to drop

Flag Post

hey up of the looksmith in the rock up the rock you get a ancient sword the attack stay 46 in my pc great =D

Flag Post
<title> is rubbish.

EDIT: Having looked at the Fig Hunter Wiki recently, I find it actually has 26 damage, which isn’t actually all that bad… but it’s still worse than some of the higher-tier weapons. Also, I edited this post when it was bumped. Just for a time-mark. And stuff.

Flag Post

No sense in starting a new thread for the same topic, but, since Mardek 2 was updated, has anyone gotten the keyblade? If so, does it have any unique abilities to learn?

Also, the Encyclopaedia listing for the Locksmith says it has a drop rate of 50%, but I hardly think it is that high (unless it’s for the original Locksmith, not the one in the arena, but they both fall under the same entry…)

I saved over my game after defeating him, the first time, so if the keyblade is worth getting, I have to get it through the arena (very time consuming), and I was wondering if it was worth it…

Flag Post

I got it in my playthrough, it does not have any abilities, just a very good attack for the time you obtain it. The older Mardek 2 had a much lower drop rate for the Keyblade, and it seems to have been increased significantly to 50% with the update.

Flag Post

Btw, has anyone gotten the Champions Sword Tier II? I would love to know it’s critical hit chance and damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flooded:

Btw, has anyone gotten the Champions Sword Tier II? I would love to know it’s critical hit chance and damage.

Champion Sword II:
Attack: 50
Crit Chance: 10%
Light Elemental
STR + 2
SPR + 2
MP + 100
Empowers light (20%)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:
Originally posted by Flooded:

Champion Sword II:
Attack: 50
Crit Chance: 10%
Light Elemental
STR + 2
SPR + 2
MP + 100
Empowers light (20%)

Holy… That’s amazingly good. Is the arena hard and is there still 20 rounds?

Flag Post

Sorta hard, if you’re not careful / prepared. The final boss is the red dragon from the end of the trade quest. I’d recomend getting your other characters their top weapons fist, but it’s probably not really necessary.

Flag Post

it looks like a good blade but he didint drop it when i killed him

Flag Post
Originally posted by emrald13:

it looks like a good blade but he didint drop it when i killed him

Then load your game and kill him until it drops.

Flag Post

I actually don’t like the fact a (mini)boss monster having an unique item drop with a percentage lower than 0. The keyblade wasn’t too interesting for me, but the rending axe in the lost monastery was pretty good at the time I got it. But it only has a 50% drop rate and you only have two of those monsters there (still a pretty good chance of not getting the item if you don’t reload your game).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

I actually don’t like the fact a (mini)boss monster having an unique item drop with a percentage lower than 0. The keyblade wasn’t too interesting for me, but the rending axe in the lost monastery was pretty good at the time I got it. But it only has a 50% drop rate and you only have two of those monsters there (still a pretty good chance of not getting the item if you don’t reload your game).

There’s another Fallen Paladin in Vehrn’s Survival Tournament.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Keyblade isn’t that good, and rending eye isn’t necessary at all, (in fact, silver axe is arguably better for the monastery and not substantially worse most other places) even if you’re playing with Sslen’ck.

At least it isn’t like Sonny 2, where there are a lot of REALLY GOOD weapons that are dropped by bosses at less than 50%, so if you’re going for the imp badge you basically have to turn off autosave and either re-fight several of the bosses a bunch of times or somhow get through the mayor with weapons that are like 1/5th as good.

Flag Post

I recently missed to get the Keyblade weapon when I fought Locksmith BOSS and I already overwrite my save file, so my question is, can still be gotten by drop in the arena or is a missable item? :(

Keyblade: http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Keyblade#Keyblade

Locksmith BOSS:
Location: Catacombs (B3), Cambria (Cambria Arena, only appear in chapter 2)

Flag Post

Both Locksmiths can drop the Keyblade. And is this bump necessary?

Flag Post

No, it wasn’t.

aslos, why the hell does this thing look like a key? It makes no sense as a SWORD type weapon, it’d be too blunt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

No, it wasn’t.

aslos, why the hell does this thing look like a key? It makes no sense as a SWORD type weapon, it’d be too blunt.

Wait…what? You’ve never played Kingdom Hearts?!?!?!?!? D=
Drop whatever you’re doing and go buy the game. Right now.

Flag Post

I hate Mardek…

Flag Post

If you hate the Mardek series you have no soul….

It states upfront it is meant as a retro parody of oldschool (like early 1990s) RPGs. perhaps you were not conscious at that time and so the concepts are not familiar to you. Oh well