Epic War 6 page 22

779 posts

Flag Post

collusuus atk:1000-2000-5000spells rage-defense-summon palidons30 at elite stage 1

Flag Post

hurry up and finish the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by CommanderObvious:

Discuss what you would like to see in Epic War 6.

The soldiers should commit seppuku to summon their Personas.
Mechas, mechas, mechas.
Boobies. Epic Battle Fantasy 3 proves that boobies and sexist jokes make a great game.
Jazz music, preferably with a dash of coffee.
Erecting buildings.
PS10 or XBOX 90123 graphics.
Catching soldiers to train them so you can be the very best like no one ever was.

HIGH EXPECTATIONS, PAL!

lol MECHAS MECHAS MECHAS ARE AWESOME and i want video chats before the battle like they did in Epic War 2 but instad of words please use a video!!!! oh ARCHER TOWER BACK I BEG OF THEE! and i want…. SKITTER MECHS like in Falling Skies watch it! SKITTER MECHS ARE AWESOME!!!

Flag Post

GUYS PLEASAE HURRY UP AND MAKE AS MUCH A MECHS WITH MACHINE GUNS AND ROCKETS WITH LASERS!!!! AND DONT FORGET MY 2 POSTS IF I DO I WILL FCKING POST BAD STUFF ABOUT U GUYS!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

GUYS MORE RACES LIKE CHAOS, SPACE MARINES, ELDAR, FCK AND IMPERIAL GUARD, AND DWARVES LOTSA LOTSA DWARVES oh and a hobbit race wouldnt hurt

Flag Post

epic war 1-5 were all great.you got better graphics and new units as they were made.An arrow tower would be nice to have back, but you could still keep the epic war 5 game play options.you never knew what you would get next until you got it. i think that all you need to improve is graphics, the amount of unlockable units, and just put back in the arrow tower.

Flag Post

WHEN COMES EW6 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

rudy can u post a trailer or something else about epic War 6?

Flag Post

RoomCat, stop spamming thank you. Also, it is hard to be sure if EW 6 will come out, since there’s Epic War Saga in the way. But I do want EW 6 to come out because all the things are free heh heh.

Flag Post

new people and you can summon heroes instead of a limit to summoning them

Flag Post

it would be nice if you could get 2x and 4x speed ;))

Flag Post

should have sandbox mode where you get unlimited enimies and unlimited your army that you get to choose from your deck :D THAT would make epic war 6 the best of the epic war saga.

Flag Post

I support pio900radzio2007

Flag Post

i want to see 3 or more different hero’s with different story lines. 1 would be zombie/skeletal, 1 alien, 1 fantasy, 1 futuristic stuff and beat 3 or more hero’s to unlock the last hero which is titan/god themed. 1 example is:
you choose alien
your first chapter is zombie/skeletal battles
2nd chapter dragons and gryphons and knights and witches (fantasy)
3rd chapter robots, cyborgs etc. (futuristic)
4th chapter is titans
5th chapter is gods

Flag Post

make it like 3 and 4 and 5. 1 and 2 sucked

Flag Post

I’m starting to lose hope for the epic war series. epw 2 was awesome, so was 4 and 5. But epic war saga just killed it on the spot. It’s a pay to win game. Plus, it’s very repetitive and not even that good! If they make an epic war 6, it better not be dissapointing, because if it is, then I’m giving up on what once was my favorite flash game series.

Flag Post

I want the castle back, and a minimap, also fast forward buttons and MONEY upgrade system.