Minecraft Sucks page 6

243 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattcloud:
Originally posted by Posh_Lion:
Originally posted by SandWolf96:

How come everyone who defends Minecraft has bad spelling and grammar?

because not all of us comes from UK or USA

Having English as a second language only excuses grammar.

Most modern browsers have spellcheck.

English is our international language that means its one of the most Useful language in the world so everybody needs it with perfect spelling and grammar if you guys have no good strategy from spelling it means your a immature kid! That allso means that who mostly plays minecraft are immature kid

so you play minecraft?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackhawk808:

English is our international language that means its one of the most Useful language in the world so everybody needs it with perfect spelling and grammar if you guys have no good strategy from spelling it means your a immature kid! That allso means that who mostly plays minecraft are immature kid

so you play minecraft?

no! just don change the topic >:(

Flag Post

so you play minecraft?

No.Just dont change the topic >:(

Flag Post

Don’t play the game if you don’t like it, It’s not that you pay for the game anyway to make judge on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eneru:

Don’t play the game if you don’t like it, It’s not that you pay for the game anyway to make judge on it.

Please continue to spew forth unsupported opinions in a slurry of loosely connected and barely coherent words.

Flag Post

If you don’t like it then keep it to yourself and don’t cry about it to the whole world.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

whoever made this conversation probly thinks that all you do is punch sand. well DUH that’s not all, I mean whats a game if you just punch sand? I think is kinda idiotic that he is doing this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjdevin808:

whoever made this conversation probly thinks that all you do is punch sand. well DUH that’s not all, I mean whats a game if you just punch sand? I think is kinda idiotic that he is doing this.

Thing is, this thread was made a year ago. Not all those fancy shmancy things we have now. XD

Anyhow, Minecraft was awesome from the start.

Flag Post

Well,
In my humble opinion, Minecraft itself doesn’t suck, it’s just the players/fanbase that does. I’m tired of the endless ‘I had, like, 5000 diamonds and I was in this cave and there were a bunch of creepers.’ But the game itself is actually OK (mostly the building, though).

Flag Post

I played Minecraft for the Xbox for a bit, it was fun, but it got boring to me after a while. None the less, the game doesn’t suck.

Flag Post

AGREE!

Flag Post

I’m amused by the fact that the thread was made by a troll who is now permabanned, and that for some reason people are STILL arguing for minecraft’s sake. I don’t think you’re feeding the trolls though, because the troll was permabanned.

Flag Post

…. Okay, everyone has their own opinion in this game, we do not care, I like minecraft, my brother does not, If you like sandbox u go play MC, if u don’t u don’t play. We don’t care.

Oh yeah, also there are mods in MC, so u can make guns, play paintball, use portal guns, even make new mobs and portals (Nether/End) There are limitless possibilities of FAT CHICKENS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zeffen:

…. Okay, everyone has their own opinion in this game, we do not care, I like minecraft, my brother does not, If you like sandbox u go play MC, if u don’t u don’t play. We don’t care.

Oh yeah, also there are mods in MC, so u can make guns, play paintball, use portal guns, even make new mobs and portals (Nether/End) There are limitless possibilities of FAT CHICKENS!

THANK YOU FOR THE FUCKING BUMP

Flag Post

Everybody edits master race.

Flag Post

so you play minecraft?

No.Just don’t change the topic >:(

Flag Post

Actually, exemplary, I am a HUGE minecraft lover and ther’s no wonder you don’t like it, all you claimed to have done o it is walk around and punch sheep. There’s a whole world to explore, once you get the basics you could move onto something like rigging up redstone to make a huge computer or brave the depths of the deep unknown or if your feeling courageous, you could challenge the dreaded ender dragon! There’s infinite possibility in the minecraft world, just give it a try, you never know what might happen…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:
Originally posted by Zeffen:

THANK YOU FOR THE FUCKING BUMP

Your welcome =D

Flag Post

Minecraft isn’t exactly about the graphics. It’s mostly about exploring and experimenting on what you can build using your imagination.

I don’t like hearing people saying those who spend time with this game have no life or whatever. I’ve seen so many Helm’s Deep and Minas Tirith renditions on youtube and believe that it takes lots of imagination to make something like those.

Flag Post

I generally don’t like minecraft but have no real beef against it. So let players play what they want. No one’s intruding on your own preferences.

I can tolerate the game.

Flag Post

To tell you the truth, I think the game was really original and well-executed, indeed. So, I’m afraid I disagree.