Pandemic II walkthrough?

62 posts

Flag Post

Or tutorial or something?

Flag Post

You should try to spread the deisease to the entire world first. Do that by riding everything except sneezng and then check airbourne.

Of course, i’m always able to get every country in the world except one. so you might have to change it alil

is still trying to figure it out

Flag Post

The other way takes some time but is almost 100% sucsesfull. Select parasite, sell your first symptom so you have 0 visiblity. Now just wait and get all the climat durablities ( heat, cold moisture). Wait for the whole world to get infected, get drug resistant ( so vaccines dont kill you) and than kill every single human :D Voila :D

Flag Post

This doesn’t work. The disease grows in the host company rapidly and spreads slowly…therefore, countries shut down their boarders because of the large number of infected in the world BEFORE it spreads.

Flag Post

If the disease spreads rapidly in the host country, you probably did something wrong. I once managed to infect almost all of the world, before the host country had more than 50% infected. On another game again, the origin country closed their borders when they reached 97% infected, while the other countries closed the borders as soon as the infected count reached 3 people. It all depends on your diseases behaviour and how you develop it.

Most games start in cold, hot or wet countries anyway, so usualy the disease has a much faster growth in Europe for example, where there is no lvl4 resistance required to grow at normal speed.

Flag Post

This was before the badges, but if you’re going for hard one it’ll still work

To win you need to get every country infected, the trick is to infect them before they close their airports and shipyards. I find it easiest to start as a parasite on an island.

sell all symptoms

buy resistance for cold, heat and moisture to level 2

buy rodent transmission

wait

once your starting territory has about 100,000 infected it will start to spread

wait

If a country has closed off everything (air, sea, borders) and isn’t infected, restart. This is the shitty part because it is basically just luck. You can check the world screen to keep track of the clean regions still remaining, but once they are all infected you can start buying more transmissions and symptoms.

Flag Post

Pandemic walkthrough:

1)Choose parasite

2)Keep restarting until you begin the game in Madagascar

3)Sell your initial symptom

4)Buy all resistances and transmissions

5)Infect every country

6)Buy lethal symptoms such as fever, pulmonary edema and kidney failure

7)Kill humanity

Basically, you just need to have luck and wait a lot.

Flag Post

How to own in Pandemic 2

U Must be a parasite
SELL ALL SYMPTOMS!

First you must start off in madagascar
Second sell all your symptoms (If you didnt hear me the first time)
Third turn speed to high and wait until you get 21 points
Fourth buy moisture 1, 2, and buy transmission water bourne.
Fifth youll be waiting for a while. get all resistences up to 2 so that your virus can kill quicker.
Sixth buy all other transmissions
Seventh once it spreads to one the outer continents, the fiesta begins.
Eighth Look at the message box. continents will get the disease rapidly. very rapidly.
Ninth VACCINE! GET SYMPTOM TIER UP TO 3/4 QUICK!
Tenth: Sit back and monitor the destruction. if anything goes wrong (which it shouldent) Email me at Deathdoom89@hotmail.com with your complaint =]

Flag Post

Well, I’ve done the whole world on virus, My country started in China. Parasite doesn’t work for me as I’ve tried parasite for the first time and I lost for the first time ever.

I think all of them are doble.

Flag Post

OMGWTF!!! Our FAVORITE moderator fabricant went and made a video guide…. I’m not embeding it because the youtube has annotations http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjIhr2QXpA

Flag Post

Is it really not possible to do it w/ other than parasites? I mean, if there is no visibility, it shouldn’t matter what you are should it?

Flag Post

It’s a LOT tougher to do it with the others… because you will be detected and things will close faster.

Flag Post

I think there’s really no way to win and everyone who says they did is just lying.

Flag Post

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/plastiqe/infected.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/plastiqe/World.jpg

Flag Post

The way I beat it I started on simple mode with virus. I sold my starting symptoms and then waited without buying anything untill every country was infected. After that I bought the transmissions and level 3 resistances except for drug which I got level 4. Then I bought sneezing and coughing. After that I bought symptoms levels and sold the ones it atuomatically gave me. When everybody was infected I bought symptoms that made my virus more deadly. It took me about an hour and a half to win with a score about 50,000.

Flag Post

I just beat the game. started in cuba as a virus. i removed the starting sympton. i started with heat 1. i bought cold 1, heat 2 and drug 1. then i just waited untill every country got it. if you start as a parasite upgrade them all to 2. virus stay with upgrading to 1 but not 2. just wait till everything is infected then you should have like 100 points saved up. then its just pick the most deadly and infectious things.

Flag Post

THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY

1( Parasite 2( Sell your symptom 3( Buy 1 of every resistant except if you have one on it already 4( Wait until you infect the world and buy 4 on drug resistance 5( Buy symptoms Madagascar is only good to start in if your extremely lucky because they rarely send out ships with diseases

Flag Post

OI I ALMOST BEAT IT BUT CUBA FOUND OUT AND CLOSED AIRPORTAND I STARTED OFF WITH AUSTRALIA… BU I GOT MADAGASCA AS MY FIRST DISEASE SPOTTINGBUT OTHER THAN THAT LISTEN TO REFEROS AND DEATHDOOM89

Flag Post

i found those strategies not working anymore in the updated kongregate version. anyone have a new one?

Flag Post

norumaru, I still won with the strategy I said before, but, yeah, the game’s harder now, I just got lucky because I started with the “durable” trait and the vaccine didn’t work.

Also, I’ve no idea how to do the impossible badge, I think maybe virus would be better.

Flag Post

Do what Deathdoom89 says and you win!!! YIPEE!!!!!

Flag Post

@plastiqe

turning it into an animation GAVE YOU ULTIMATE WIN! (NOT JUST EPIC WIN!)

Flag Post

Epic win >> Ultimate win

Flag Post

Ultimate > Epic.

so Ultimate win > Epic win

Flag Post

nah.