Minecraft multiplayer IP address

245 posts

Flag Post

This is a forum for anyone who wants to play online Minecraft, you can post the IP to your server here, or you can find a server on here, if you wanna join my server the IP is,

Get Minecraft here
Minecraft.net

P.S. if you do wanna join my server please R.S.V.P
P.P.S. the server may not always be up but for the majority of the time they will, it usually opens at 8 A.M. and is shut down at around Midnight

Flag Post

Also, if you are caught griefing, you will be banned, permanately

Flag Post

Flag Post

my server currently have 7 players, join for awesomeness :D

Flag Post

im trying to join but im not able to… :S

Flag Post

killer121495 i would like to join! i like to build and enjoy helping others! either helping build or bringing down supplies i like to do it!

Flag Post

i am going to go there now and see if any1 is on

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ill do it but is it for beta?

Flag Post

i have a problem and the problem is that i have a cracked version and i tried multiple servers inclding killer121495’s version and i cant get in. it says that i have a “internet client error:java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:Connect” so if anyone can help me by telling me how to solve this, give me a download link to a 100% working minecraft download or by sending me a link to a video, that would be great!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mark29072907:

i have a problem and the problem is that i have a cracked version and i tried multiple servers inclding killer121495’s version and i cant get in. it says that i have a “internet client error:java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:Connect” so if anyone can help me by telling me how to solve this, give me a download link to a 100% working minecraft download or by sending me a link to a video, that would be great!!

How about a big pile of gtfo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mark29072907:

Photobucket

Flag Post

*Copies lists of IPs*

*Pastes to 4chan*

*Waits for lulz to ensue*

Flag Post
Originally posted by finalflax:

my minecraft is pirated so no multiplayer for me……….

Flag Post

Captain_Catface, YOU SIR ARE A FREAKING HERO.

Flag Post

The connection keeps timing out!

Flag Post

i know right the connection time is too short

Flag Post

Darn, I wanted to burn some houses down.

Flag Post

If you’re going to make a Minecraft server at least make it so fire doesn’t spread and building 100 blocks around the spawn is impossible. :/

Flag Post

If u want a good clasic server. Go to Jasons Server.
P.S. get WoM client. You get fly jump and speed hacks and servers are listed A to Z with symbols showing up before A

Flag Post

uggg my place sucks plus none of u ppls’ places are working or theyre just not letting me on

Flag Post

Hmm…I want to join but the connection timed out. Anyway, mine is…

I’ll be on a lot. Thanks!

Flag Post

I would like to join, but i live in china. Does this affect if I can play in american or British Servers?

Flag Post

Yo my acount names are Willrap7 and Maxiscind can you add us we would love to play on this server

Flag Post

id lik to join. ima see if anyone is on now