Lead for Dead: Call of the Dead page 6

333 posts

Flag Post

flamingpwnige download safari play it on there it wont happen again on safari.

Flag Post

Ehaugw, can you please explain about the Barbara Streisand thing? Is the mystery box opening music Barbara or what? I’m totally confused xD

Flag Post

No the ipod thing that you get outa the box is barbara, the opening of the box IS from COD

Flag Post

Adaptive Pro ftw.

A tip for those who say everything costs too much points: Unlock the flamethrower. You’ll be whoring more points than you can imagine.

P.S: Like my snazzy new profile pic?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BORED11:

No the ipod thing that you get outa the box is barbara, the opening of the box IS from COD

What’s that for anyway? I got it before but had my volume muted. I missed it. I’ll try again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:
Originally posted by BORED11:

What’s that for anyway? I got it before but had my volume muted. I missed it. I’ll try again.

For shits and giggles.

Flag Post

I don’t want to make you do anything illegal Ehaugw, but if you could get permission to, put this in :D

Flag Post

I don’t want to make you do anything illegal Ehaugw, but if you could get permission to, put “this”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcXB_Kj0BE in :D

I was using that, I still have it on my server… No problem to put it back into the game…

Flag Post

dude you cant just do that… you would have to ask her for permission….just go to the youtube link then go to her facebook page and chat with her about it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

I don’t want to make you do anything illegal Ehaugw, but if you could get permission to, put “this”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcXB_Kj0BE in :D

I was using that, I still have it on my server… No problem to put it back into the game…

That song was used in the first Lead for Dead, correct?
Careful, the more popular a game gets, the more likely companies will notice and douchily demand you remove all their content (or worse D:)

Flag Post

Yeah, that’s right…

But what do you think about playing as this badass by the way?

Flag Post

Ehaugw, don’t do it unless you have permission, it really is illegal. I’m sure you would be mad if someone was using your stuff in their project. :P Ask for permission.

Flag Post

Ehaugw, don’t do it unless you have permission, it really is illegal. I’m sure you would be mad if someone was using your stuff in their project. :P Ask for permission.

Take a look here, I’m not mad…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ehaugw:

Take a look here, I’m not mad…

I don’t see how you can’t be, but even if you aren’t, those people will probably be, and it’s illegal and you can get in trouble, especially as the game gets popular. Why not ask the girl on FaceBook?

Flag Post

That ipod from the mystery box is more annoying then the teddy bear from cod, which makes it funny, make it so it plays automatically and it shows up less frequently (thats if something is going to be there, its hard to tell from the debate thats going on).

Flag Post

i can’t get to lead for dead: Call of the dead.

Any idea why?

Flag Post

@Klasanov same problem here

Flag Post

maybe add more characters? and have more allies (a max of 4) which you can buy, and they all have different traits…. and can they please move around and not be static?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Klasanov:

i can’t get to lead for dead: Call of the dead.

Any idea why?

+2

Flag Post

It actually even disappeared from my favourites! haha

Flag Post

the game is down, because of copyright things.

Flag Post

i still have it open… will there be a solution to the copyright things (wich where imminent to happen btw) or do i have to never shut down that browser tab again? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by borstihh:

i still have it open… will there be a solution to the copyright things (wich where imminent to happen btw) or do i have to never shut down that browser tab again? ;)

Never close the browser…

Flag Post

really a shame man, that so much work will be wasted just because of copyright-laws. but please dont stop making games like this, if u are really the only developer, i have uttermost respect as im working in software-development and have a slightly idea of how much work it was. just dont use copyrighted music next time, there are lots of smaller artists wich release their musik completely free and this game didnt need good musik to work anyway

Flag Post

you do realize that if you took out the copyrighted material, you could still upload it, right?