Flag Post
Originally posted by Private_Pigface:
Originally posted by ehaugw:

Yeah, you’re right…

stop using ellipses…

it… is… annoying…

Sorry :P

Flag Post

ehaugw personally i think u should stand for your right . u shouldnt let them waste and ruin all your effort and talent . with some work , your game could be very interesting for sponsor , and from an hobby u could make money . how can u ask for more ?? letting them win so easily is fool . take off the illegal material and put it your talent on it , it will be a success

Flag Post

Didn’t I play this yesterday?

Flag Post

I dont know if you can do this but try and fix the lagg or sticky keys, just make it so that i can play the game for more then 5 min. without getting stuck into a corner and everytime i press pause it goes to the main menu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by octavio111:

I dont know if you can do this but try and fix the lagg or sticky keys, just make it so that i can play the game for more then 5 min. without getting stuck into a corner and everytime i press pause it goes to the main menu.

I lol’d

Flag Post

Someone’s a little late to the party.

I think your requests are impossible now.

Flag Post

Maybe you could upload it under a different name without the words “Call, Of, Duty, Activision, Nazi, Zombies, The, That, Orange, Ray Gun, Lead, For, Dead, W.” :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathdsire7:

Maybe you could upload it under a different name without the words “Call, Of, Duty, Activision, Nazi, Zombies, The, That, Orange, Ray Gun, Lead, For, Dead, W.” :D

Don’t Forget “Boarded, Up, Windows.”

Flag Post

U shulld change the name and fix the illigal music and reupload it so manny work 4 nothing

Flag Post

I am, and I bet a few others are willing and able to help reskin, change names, etc to get this wonderful game up and going again. Why not ask for some help in the dev/collab forums?

Flag Post

has anybody found a game similar to it yet? please do tell me

Flag Post

You almost got that game done yet, lol? I got online and its gone (what gives)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by H8teStorm:

It got removed because of copy right issues.

@ehaugw

Get the websites that host your game to remove it. Change the music, rename some of the things, and upload with different user details and a different email. Worth a shot, eh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by canshow:
Originally posted by H8teStorm:

It got removed because of copy right issues.

@ehaugw

Get the websites that host your game to remove it. Change the music, rename some of the things, and upload with different user details and a different email. Worth a shot, eh?

Yeah ur wrigt…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Epic fail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Epic fail.

lol yes

Flag Post

good game

Flag Post
Originally posted by monlol1:

good game

was :P

Flag Post

a question ..why the game was removed ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Khoral:

a question ..why the game was removed ??

Because of Activision, they sent me (and Kongregate) a mail via Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, and told Kongregate to remove the games, and me to stop the developement, because of copyright.

Flag Post

I know it would be a good amount of work, but that was a great game you had there, and youi could really get it going if you changed some things about it. I guess you would have to invent some other uber-weapon (since the ray gun is copyrighted) but you could remove the seals, images, etc. But please try to see what you said about just having an activision disclaimer, because if that could happen, that would be great.

Flag Post

maybe u can make save game? but i mean permanent. if i shut down computer i cant back to game from point when i finish. your game is realy cool. think about my proposition.

Flag Post

do you know that your game is on polish funsite? jus visit http://www.gry.jeja.pl/9393,call-of-the-dead.html

Flag Post

a couple of days before i played a game called call of the dead it says it was inspired by call of duty black ops and next day it wasent ther