What would you want in the sequel of Amorphous+? (shouldIlockit?)

1216 posts

Flag Post

If the maker happens to make a sequel what would you want in it?

Flag Post

i would want a slightly bigger sword, maybe a more customizable character. A story mode perhaps. or maybe a coop mode would be fun.

Flag Post

being able to choose wut ur characer looks like,

Oh! and more awards like:

oozle friends- have an oozle crush 10 enemies

saw done sniper- hit your saw drone with your sword into a gloople

HEADSHOT!- get killed by your turret

so close- get killed when you have 50 or less glooples left in a nest

acid reflux- kill an orange one (forgot what their called) and have 5 or more enemies get burnt by the acid

distracted- stay on the opening screen for 5 min. staight

Flag Post

acid reflux- kill an orange one (forgot what their called) and have 5 or more enemies get burnt by the acid

Lol.

Flag Post

wut’s so funny?

Flag Post

I’d like some sort of Campaign. That’s all. I love Amorphous+ and I would be so happy if he made a campaign. =§

Flag Post

that’d defeat he pointlessness of it all!

Flag Post

that’d defeat he pointlessness of it all!

How so?

Flag Post

Really all i can think of is more awards and rewards.

Flag Post

Amorphous+ is a sequel to amorphous which is on newgrounds.

Flag Post

oh well they might make another

Flag Post

HEADSHOT!- get killed by your turret

The problem is that somebody could have all the rewards except the turret and then the only way to unlock the turret would be by getting this award which can only be done once you have the turret. I hope that made sense.

Flag Post

The rewards need to be much better. Most of them are cumbersome and/or useless.

Flag Post

Getting awards balanced so as to not overpower or make the game too easy can be quite a challenge. I certainly only lean towards a couple awards but I know people who have put all of them to good use. Well maybe not the wall…

Flag Post

i think it would be cool to have an option to combine gooples to make different ones , and to have more types of gooples while still keeping the ones that have been made.

Flag Post

it would be nice to have a changable weapon system that the player could use by himself, like maybe a claymore type weapon, the huge sword from the first one, maybe a gun…
and maybe have a hint system with the awards,

maybe have more awards,
and more rewards??

getting 10 awards to get 1 reward was a pretty good idea though

i myself think the decapitation by heli drone was hilarious xD

Flag Post

i would want it to have more rewards and you get a key every 5 badges, and you get to fight more gloopers~~!!!!!

Flag Post

Better controls (keyboard for movement, mouse for aiming and slashing), better rewards, more enemy types, and (though it’ll probably never happen) online coop.

Flag Post

Co-op with a higher camera (bigger arena) and having rooms you can drop in/drop out of would be amazing

Flag Post

a campaign with missions would be fun, like: we still were unable to do research on the voideater, because every attempt to take a sample from it was a complete disaster and we have never seen the idiots that tried it before return. could you get a sample hands you a funny looking vail
mission description:get close enough to a void to take a sample, of course, you will have to survive the nest to bring the sample back.
award: retarded researcher: your endless curiousity drove you into almost certain death just to find out that a voideater exists out of void… are you stupid or brave.

yust so that gamers have goal to work on:p becouse sometimes I didn’t had the feeling that I was doing something that was usefull in any way… I know that is right but faking the feeling that you are doing something that matters one bit makes people play a game for much longer.

ps. I’m dutch my englisch sucks so forgive any grammar stupidity :P

Flag Post

How about a gloopie whack-a-mole scene.

Or maybe some new gloopies, like one that bounces you if you touch it.

Flag Post

it would be cool if you could get a fuzzle and a biter to morph into something….it would also be disastrous!

Flag Post

Fun.

Flag Post

I think that innocuousGames should just release an update to Amorphous+ which adds a Campaign mode, because that’s the only reason I see in making an Amorphous 2. I’d rather that they work on another, better game, because I think they have some great potential for future games based on how good Amorphous+ is.

Flag Post

some allies maybe for help its not like your the only blob hunter