What is the best zombie game

32 posts

Flag Post

Give your opinions

Flag Post

I like the Resident Evil series. There’s an intriguing storyline on all of them, and you have a wide range of weapons to choose from. The gameplay is long as well, and that’s one of the things that I like in games. My favorite would have to be Resident Evil 5. I purchased it when it first came out and played it with my siblings and some of my friends. It took about a week of gameplay to beat the game. I was pleased with the story and how in-depth it went. All the accessories in-game were good too, something that wasn’t in the previous Resident Evil games. I’m glad this one allowed you to play online as well. That brought more hours of enjoyment.

Other than the Resident Evil games, I like the zombie modes on the Call Of Duty games.

Flag Post

I actually strongly dislike the CoD Zombies system as it sits. One mode, little freedom. No difficulty setting. No ability to alternate how you start. No sort of settings at all like you can do with Private Match. At the very least, a difficulty setting would actually entertain me for some time.

Resident Evil, totally. I love what they did with 4 (although, it’s technically not zombies from this point on) and 5 stuck with it and added an awesome co-op to it. Besides, I get to play as a left-handed 23-year old. That’s… so fitting.

Left 4 Bread Dead is also great for shits and giggles. Sort of lax on weapon variety and any sort of real level complexity, but there is a massive amount of zombies and special infected to enjoy.

So… as much as I’d like to enjoy CoD Zombies, I just can’t, really. It’s far too lacking. The Borderlands DLC provides more entertainment zombies-wise than CoD does for me. Resident Evil 5 and both of the Left 4 Bread Dead games for actual enjoyment in a co-op or versus sense. Resident Evil 4 or the Dead Rising games for solo entertainment.

Flag Post

I forgot about Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare. I liked that game because it was something new with zombies. It was GTA with zombies, you had the free world, but you had to kill zombies now. I haven’t had much time to play it thoroughly, but I’ve played parts of it. And it’s a fun game.

I haven’t ventured out that much into zombie games. So I’ll say that my favorites are Resident Evil, Call Of Duty, and Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare.

Flag Post

I dont even have to think for this.its resident evil. Its a bit of.puzzle, some humor, and survival horror thr call of duty zombiez is ok, but it needs a storyline. A good on like resident evil. Left for dead is fun, but after a day or 2, it gets so boring, you wish you never played it. Dead space sucks. Eternal darkness suck too. Then there is plants vs zombies, the best kid zombie game ive ever played. But the game that beats all is resident evil 4

Flag Post

Call of Duty zombies.

Flag Post

I highly despise the CoD Zombies mode. Honestly? It ruined the zombie genre for me. After the release of the mode with WaW everyone and their sister started doing zombie this, zombie that, and drove it all into the ground. I seriously credit all of that to the popularity of WaW zombies. I’m a sucker for the classic portrayal of a zombie from George Romero’s early work, and WaW and BO…. it just disappoints me greatly. I have yet to play a “zombie” game that has really left me sitting on edge and feeling like it was a great game.

Aside from that: (Even though they’re not zombie games)
Resident Evil’s 4 and 5 (I really want to play 2 all the way through)

Other thing that I want to point out because it makes me rage (not related to video games)

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
I Am Legend

These three movies have something in common! NONE OF THEM HAVE A SINGLE ZOMBIE IN THEM >:O Gaaahhh

Flag Post

plants vs zombies

Flag Post

Red Dead Redemption

Flag Post

Well, I’m going to take this as broadly as I can and say minecraft. Hey, they have zombies in minecraft too!

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoRRnyman:

I dont even have to think for this.its resident evil. Its a bit of.puzzle, some humor, and survival horror thr call of duty zombiez is ok, but it needs a storyline. A good on like resident evil. Left for dead is fun, but after a day or 2, it gets so boring, you wish you never played it. Dead space sucks. Eternal darkness suck too. Then there is plants vs zombies, the best kid zombie game ive ever played. But the game that beats all is resident evil 4

0. learn to spell at a 5th grade level.

1. it does have a storyline.
  2. plants vs. zombies? you disgust me.
  3. finally, an intelligent a good comment.

Flag Post

go back to trolling the bym forum :P

plants vs zombies is a great game :D

Flag Post

trolling? I only troll stupid people, if at all.

Flag Post

Im not sure. My friends say plants vs zombies but i dont like it.

Flag Post

Wow…

Is Left 4 Dead really being that underrated?

Seriously, check out Left 4 Dead, that game at least has some strategy and team-work put into that game, especially since if you have X-Box live, you can play a full 4 VS 4 match where you can play as either the Survivors OR the Special Infected (Zombies with special abilities to hinder the survivors). Left 4 Dead 1 doesn’t have as much extra content as Left 4 Dead 2, but both actually added depth to the Zombie survival games unlike CoD Zombies which I will also agree, is a rather dumb game mode. I wouldn’t hate on it so much if it weren’t for the fact that the game has been played into the ground so much it’s practically in China now!—And even then it’s still being played into the ground.

Now, I will also recommend you another Zombie game: Dead Space 1 & 2.

Before you argue though, I will have you know that the Necromorphs follow the Zombie criteria. The game had awesome gameplay and if you want game where you can crap your pants at from sheer scariness factor, Dead Space is your game as both games are extremely scary (and Dead Space 2 offers a extra dose of creepiness on the side :) ).

Flag Post

i enjoy playing COD but don’tl ike how zombies is played in that game. Yes its fun, but you really can’t do much in the game and there is no winning.

plants vs zombies!!!!! jk i hate that. zombie cafe is fun tho.

Flag Post

Dead Island is pretty awesome.

Flag Post

I like the Cod zombies mode because it has zombies survival and barricading. That’s all I ask.

Flag Post

Killing Floor

Flag Post
Originally posted by Noddles:

Killing Floor

NO. British accents are over-rated, the noises sound like you’re dropping bricks everytime you move an inch, and the story-line is very, very, so very stupid.

Plus, I don’t like the level of gore in it.

Flag Post

So…You found a random thread just to show us your butthurt at KF?
Wonderful.

My choices are RE1&2, KF, DI and Project Zomboid.

Flag Post

Resident evil series~
Left for dead is also good multiplayer wise with a friend.

Killing Floor

story-line

What story line?

I don’t like the level of gore in it

There isn’t even that much gore in it!
What else do you expect from some zombie game, no blood or anything?
I like how you bumped this without actually answering the title or understanding what an opinion is.

Flag Post

Console: Gotta go with Resident Evil. There seems to be a lack of horror in the genre since WaW zombies, but 4 combined gameplay with “HOLY SH*T” moments perfectly. However I have to at least give credit to Left 4 Dead mainly because of the AI directer of the game, giving each playthrough a different expirence and most importantly the stress system where if you continue to fail the game gets easier and if you are doing awsome it gets harder which I feel any game should impliment.

Flash: I’m going to say it and you are not going to like it: the game isn’t on Kongregate. It’s called Class 3 Outbreak which basicly lets you simulate and play in a zombie outbreak in Google Maps. Right now the game has a webpage for each map made so it isn’t coming to Kong, but you can play it here

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omnicide:

So…You found a random thread just to show us your butthurt at KF?
Wonderful.

Your Welcome

Flag Post

PROJECT ZOMBOID :D