Papa's...Restaurants. page 2

54 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

We need Papa’s Suicideria.

Flag Post

How about Papa’s Prankeria??

Flag Post

OH MY GOD, PLEASE, NO MORE FUCKING PAPA GAMES.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

AGREED!

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

AGREED!

Wow agreed,Papa’s is a fucking Italian mobster

Flag Post

agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by secretgirl48:
Originally posted by saphirajfire:

I love the Papa’s games so much we need more oft hem! sub shop or fancy coffee and desert shop idk anything! I am so addicted to them!!! ooo Cake shop Or fancy cookie shop. omg I don’t care lol all sound fun!
MAKE MORE!

i I love the papas games to!!!!

notice your postcounts… yeah, no.

Flag Post

uh oh papablacksmitharea just got released
now with furrys

Flag Post

how about papa’s hot doggeria

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoshedZ:

how about papa’s hot doggeria

http://www.kongregate.com/games/FliplineStudios/papas-hot-doggeria?acomplete=hot

Flag Post

Sushi, Cakes, Gourmet Desserts, Subs (good training for a job at Subway?), Pasta (like spaghetti, Alfredo, etc.), Coffee shop. There are a lot of different varieties Flipline could chose to go with. And please, for those of you complaining, be a little more mature. Some people do actually enjoy this style of game, I am one of them. Not that I don’t enjoy a good shooter, RPG, or puzzle game from time to time as well. Honestly, I would rather see another Papa Louie game then another Call of Duty game, or strictly in kongregate, another Tower Defense game.

Flag Post

Why do I have to handle the stores… aaaaall by myseeeelf (don’t want to be…)? Ahem.

But I do play these games sometimes. I think I played the pancakes and hot dog version.

Flag Post

Papa’s palace of pain! That would make it interesting.

Flag Post

Papa’s Sweatshopia

Flag Post

papa’s weederia

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

Papa’s Sweatshopia

You hire kids to make shoes in different styles as chosen by the customer.

Flag Post

How about Papa goes into the oil import business and starts an olive oil company.
He could call it Genco Pura.

Flag Post

Papa’s Bakeria. You’ll make trays, and there will be tea/lemonade/water etc. and a plate with the right number of the right desserts or bakery stuff, designed perfectly. You’ll also make desserts. There will be some basic dough-shapes. You’ll put chocolate pieces rightly and then also put sprinkle-kind of things if it’s wanted. You’ll also bake loafs of breads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

Papa’s Bakeria. You’ll make trays, and there will be tea/lemonade/water etc. and a plate with the right number of the right desserts or bakery stuff, designed perfectly. You’ll also make desserts. There will be some basic dough-shapes. You’ll put chocolate pieces rightly and then also put sprinkle-kind of things if it’s wanted. You’ll also bake loafs of breads.

sounds like a good idea to me

Originally posted by isleofsands:
Originally posted by Beny071:

Papa’s Sweatshopia

You hire kids to make shoes in different styles as chosen by the customer.

this too

Flag Post

Just go vertical instead of horizontal, with Papa’s slaughterhouse and Papa’s pig farm.

Flag Post

Papa’s Cakeria, Papa’s Steakeria, Papa’s Souperia and Papa’s Noodleria, Papa’s Susheria, Papa’s Gelataeria, Papa’s Expressoria, Papa’s Cakeria, Papa’s Pizzeria 2, and Papa’s Headquarters: Manage all restuarants at once. Just some ideas.