Upcoming Flash Games

149 posts

Flag Post
Dear Kongregaters, I want to share some trailers and/or pictures of upcoming games with you.
Feel free to discuss these games. Also please tell me, if you think a forthcoming game is missing badly in this list.

Now that many games have been published, I splited the list into "Upcoming Games" (page 1) and "Published Games" (page 2).

Warning: This post contains many pictures, so it may takes a while to load!

Latest updates:

• Released (Kongregate): Siegius Arena, Takeover, Incredipede - World 1, Lucky Tower 2, Bubble Tanks Tower Defense 2, Berzerk Ball 2, Enola: Prelude, Demons vs Fairyland

• Added Crystal Story II (RPG) by Lanstrash

• Added Outpost 2 (Shooter) by GamingYourWay

• Added Get Off My Lawn 2 (Action/Arcade) by HotAirRaccoon Games

• Added Dragon Boy 2 (RPG) by Godlimations

• Added Enough Plumbers 2 (Platformer) by Radix

• Added Strike Force Heroes 2 (Shooter) by Sky9 Games

• Added Tinysasters II (Strategy) by StormAlligator Game Studio

• Added The King's League Odyssey (Strategy) by Kurechii Studio

Upcoming games:

Action/Arcade:

Endless Migration 2

• Developer: HotAirRaccoon Games
  • Previous games: Endless Migration, Kids Vs. Santa, Get Off My Lawn...
  • Genre: Flight/Action
  • Estimated release date: ?
  • Comment: You can already play the demo version of this beautiful game on Kongregate. Support their Kickstarter campaign to make this game happen!

Get Off My Lawn 2

• Developer: HotAirRaccoon Games
  • Previous games: Endless Migration, Kids Vs. Santa, Get Off My Lawn...
  • Genre: Action/Defense
  • Trailer: none
  • Comment: Get Off My Lawn 2 will feature a "whole new neighborhood" and "many new types of bad guys and bosses" (Source).

Adventure:

Detective Grimoire

• Developer: The Super Flash Bros
  • Previous games: Sci-Fighters, Haunt the House, Help The Hero, Detective Grimoire...
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Comment: A new Detective Grimoire adventure. I'm super excited! Game features voice-acting for 10 characters and over 20 hand-drawn backgrounds.

Multiplayer:

Gravitee Wars Online

• Developer: FunkyPear
  • Previous games: Gravitee Wars, Gravitee 1 & 2...
  • Genre: Multiplayer/Turn Based Battle
  • Comment: Gravitee Wars indeed seems to be perfectly suitable for a multiplayer version!

Platformer:

Enough Plumbers 2

• Developer: Radix
  • Previous games: Enough Plumbers...
  • Genre: Platformer/Puzzler
  • Comment: Finally! Just watch the trailer!

Icycle 2

• Developer: Damp Gnat
  • Previous games: Wonderputt, Kongregolf, Icycle
  • Genre: Platformer
  • Estimated release date: 2013
  • Comment: Second part of this beautiful game from the creators of Wonderputt. Play the awesome first part to see what you can expect!

Puzzler:

Chicky Duo

• Developer: Kurechii Studio
  • Previous games: The King’s League, Reachin' Pichin...
  • Genre: Puzzler/Arcade
  • Comment: Another upcoming game that the amazing Kurechii Studio's are working on. I can't wait to play this...

Diggonaut

• Genre: Puzzler/Arcade
  • Comment: New game (about digging!) by the amazing Kurechii Studio. Yeah! Visit Kurechii's homepage to find more about this game. Their previous games were brilliant and this one will be (hopefully) great too.

Racing/Sports:

???

RPG:

Crystal Story II

• Developer: Lanstrash
  • Previous games: Crystal Story, Agent Wing Defenders
  • Genre: RPG
  • Release date: ?
  • Comment: Part II of this amazing game. Improved battle system and much more. Please visit the developers blog for more details. Also you should take a look at the Crystal Story Facebook profile!

Dragon Boy 2

• Developer: Godlimations
  • Previous games: Flash Bash, Dragon Boy, Amea, Monster Basement series...
  • Genre: RPG/Adventure
  • Comment: Godlimations announced a new Dragon Boy at their homepage. Check it out, seems like the new part will have some beautiful new additions.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

• Developer: kupo707
  • Previous games: Adventure Story, Bullet Heaven, Epic Battle Fantasy series...
  • Release date: 2012?
  • Comment: Next part of this epic series. Will it be even more epic than part 3? I think so. Great developer!

For Fate

• Developer: Arkeus
  • Previous games: Diamond Hollow series, Glissaria, Chromatic
  • Comment: The game is in a very early stage. Nevertheless I would love to see a RPG made by Arkeus, as all his previous games are just amazing.

Hands of War 3

• Developer: Axis Games
  • Previous games: Hands of War series, Axis Football League, Shadowreign RPG...
  • Comment: Hopefully soon the third part of this great series will be released. Watch the video to see how the new interface is looking..

Miasmon

• Developer: Fig Hunter
  • Previous games: Clarence's Big Chance, MARDEK series, Raider series
  • Genre: Monster catching/RPG
  • Comment: This game is heavily inspired by Pokemon. You can catch also monsters from MARDEK. Judging the screenshots it has brilliant retro graphics and will be surely great fun.

Ortus

• Developer: Jazza Studios
  • Previous games: Larry series, the Kill Kar: Revenge...
  • Comment: This very great looking RPG is a Kickstarter project. Watch the video to find out more and if you have some money left back this amazing project.

Sinjid

• Developer: Krin Studio
  • Previous games: Sonny series, Flight, Colony...
  • Genre: Action RPG
  • Comment: Current project by Krin, who made some of the greatest flash games of all time! Screenshot and video show the early status of this already beautiful looking game. Visit Krin's homepage to find many more details about Sinjid.

Shooter:

Combat Hero Adventures: ZombInsanity

• Developer: Jay Armstrong Games
  • Previous games: Combat Hero Adventures, Super Wicked Awesome
  • Genre: Shooter
  • Comment: Combat Hero Adventures hit Kongregate on the 27th June 2011. Jay is already working on a sequel for this great game.

Outpost 2

• Developer: GamingYourWay
  • Previous games: Outpost:Swarm, Outpost:Haven, DN8, Ionic, cronusX...
  • Genre: Shooter/Action
  • Estimated release date: Q4 2012
  • Comment: Next part of the awesome Outpost series! Visit their Facebook page for updates!

Strike Force Heroes 2

• Developer: Sky9 Games
  • Previous games: Siegius Arena, Strike Force Heroes, Raze series...
  • Comment: Part two of the brilliant shooter. Check the homepage of Sky9 Games for updates.

TankBlitz Part 1

• Developer: Candyflame
  • Previous games: TankBlitz Zero, Reflex, Isoball series...
  • Comment: I think TankBlitz Zero was great, but a little short. This will be the first longer part of the game. I can't wait. The screenshot is from the game intro.

Strategy:

Civilizations Wars 2

• Developer: Cave of Wonders Studios
  • Previous games: Civilizations Wars
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Comment: Another great game will have a sequel soon. Developer writes: "New races, magic, maps and much more". You have to watch the beautiful screenshots of the game at their homepage.

The King's League Odyssey

• Comment: Better than the epic first part? I think so! Get updates at the Facebook Account of the game.

Tinysasters II

• Developer: StormAlligator Game Studio
  • Previous games: Tinysasters, Mission in Space : the lost colony
  • Comment: What a great game! Just watch the trailer and visit the homepage for more informations about this wonderful game.

Strategy/Defense:

Cursed Treasure 2

• Developer: IriySoft
  • Previous games: Cursed Treasure series, Canyon Defense series, Tequila Zombies...
  • Genre: Strategy/Defense
  • Comment: This game will be super cool. "It will have a lot of new awesome features, significantly improved art and tons of fun!" I'm pretty sure about this.

GemCraft 2

• Developer: Game in a Bottle
  • Previous games: GemCraft series, Reeelz, Balloon Invasion...
  • Comment: You see the very first screenshot of the upcoming GemCraft 2. So please note, what you see isn't final as many things like plants, path etc. can surely change during the development progress. Please visit the Game in a Bottle blog for many more details about the game and future updates. For sure the first GemCraft games were some of the very best TD games ever, so I guess this one will be a masterpiece too! Update 05/06/12: New screenshots at the developers blog.

Kingdom Rush 2

• Developer: Ironhide Game Studio
  • Previous games: Kingdom Rush, Clash of the Olympians...
  • Estimated release date: 2013
  • Comment: One of the best flash games I've ever played will get a sequel in 2012. Hooray! Visit the homepage of Ironhide Games to find future updates.

Flag Post
Published:

Monsters’ Den Chronicles
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-03-31) / Kongregate (2012-05-22)

Infectonator 2
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-04-05)/ Kongregate (2012-09-24)

Talesworth Adventure: The lost Artifacts
  • Genre: Puzzler/Adventure

Jelly Escape
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-04-19) / Kongregate (2012-06-04)

Nano Kingdoms
  • Genre:Strategy

Epic War Saga
  • Genre:MMO/Strategy

Outpost:Swarm
  • Released: Miniclip (2012-04-26) / Kongregate (2012-05-30)

DN8:Pulse
  • Released: TurboNuke (2012-05-02) / Kongregate (2012-05-02)

Berzerk Battle
  • Genre: Shooter
  • Released: Berzerk Studio (2012-05-10)

Strike Force Heroes
  • Released: Not Doppler (2012-05-31) / Kongregate (2012-07-09)

Wentworth
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Released: Arcadebomb (2012-06-01) / Kongregate (2012-06-05)

Papa’s Wingeria
  • Genre: Serving Food/Time Management

Kamikaze Pigs
  • Genre: Chain Reaction/Action

Zombotron 2
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-06-18) / Kongregate (2012-06-27)

Tokyo Guinea Pop
  • Genre: Puzzler

Super Adventure Pals
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-07-13) / Kongregate (2012-08-02)

Turbo Golf
  • Genre: Sports/Golf

Tequila Zombies 2
  • Released: PlayHub (2012-08-01) / Kongregate (2012-08-01)

Legend of the Void 2
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-08-04) / Kongregate (2012-10-09)

Bubble Tanks Tower Defense 2
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-08-15) / Kongregate (2012-12-13)

Knightmare Tower
  • Genre: Action/Launcher
  • Released: A10.com (2012-08-31) / Kongregate (2012-08-31)

Takeover
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-09-12) / Kongregate (2012-10-26)

Jacksmith
  • Genre: Time Management/Action Adventure

Rogue Soul
  • Genre: Platformer/Action
  • Released: Not Doppler (2012-09-28) / Kongregate (2012-10-01)

Monster Saga

Siegius Arena
  • Genre: Beat 'em up/Action
  • Released: Not Doppler (2012-10-11) / Kongregate (2012-10-22)

Death vs Monstars 2
  • Released: Coolbuddy (2012-10-12) / Kongregate (2012-10-12)

American Racer
  • Genre: Racing

Incredipede - World 1
  • Genre: Puzzle/Physics

Lucky Tower 2
  • Genre: Adventure/RPG
  • Released: Armor Games (2012-11-29) / Kongregate (2012-12-05)

Berzerk Ball 2
  • Genre: Launcher/Action
  • Released: BubbleBox (2012-12-12)

Flag Post

Three of the five look like top games, especially the Castaway TD. Bloom Defender… not sure, hard to tell much from the screenie.

My soul shrivelled up a little bit at the sight of the Papa game though.

Flag Post

Thanks a lot for the heads up. Bloom Defender looks amazing, will check it out.

Flag Post

The only one I’m super excited about is Raze 2. I seriously cannot wait for that. I love that kind of game. And “Freezeria”, wut?

Flag Post

Wow, when Raze 2 comes out, I am going to have a party. I still agree with GB, Freezeria? You mean Iceraia? Meh.

Flag Post

I don’t care for tower defense or shooters much. Papa’s X improves every time, but the upgrades are too similar and the game doesn’t change over time. I liked Civilizations Wars and Epic War, so those will be great. The Last Stand is something I enjoyed as well.

Those who have read the thread of Rebuild will snicker, but I am going to hope Rebuild 2 puts some change from Rebuild that I’ve absolutely despised in there. I loved the game, I hated the higher difficulties for having many flaws. Other people may have liked these, but I definitely did not. If it smooths out all the random events instead of them being capable of massively influencing your chance to win, it would be much better. Same results on average, just no hairpulling necessary. Also, the ability to save whenever you want instead of only automatic saves is going to be amazing.

Flag Post

sobs Please….. no… not another Epic War game… please cries

Flag Post

There are some nice games around the list.

Kingdom Rush looks really nice in graphics. I can’t wait to play it.

I agree with the fact that Bloom Defender could be a top release from Juicy Beast. We have the original JB style there.

Papa’s Freezeria… I can’t help myself getting over the fact that Pizzeria was boring, Burgeria was OK, Taco Mia was great, and Freezeria will be giving SO much more freedom over the restaurant… Oh my gosh.

No comment about Anyway Fish. I guess it could be OK.

If Castaway Island TD is easier than the original games were, I think it will be great.

I’ve played Crush the Castle TD. It was great with all the upgrades and everything, but the thing I loved the most that you got a checkpoint every 5 waves. So if you failed, you could start from the last checkpoint instead of the beginning.

No comment about Raze 2. I’m not interested.

I can’t really say much about League of Lances. The picture shows the game to be like a knight tournament type of thing. I’ll be waiting patiently for this one.

If Reemus Chapter 4 will be less glitchier than Chapter 3, where I couldn’t finish the second medium badge because the game froze my computer on a puzzle, I think it will work out OK.

Meh, Civilizations Wars 2. Oh well, I’m not waiting for this so much. I think the first CW was kinda boring.

Oh god no, not another Epic War. That’s all I can say.

I can’t really say much about CHA – ZI. I’m not so interested in shooters.

Rebuild 2? I didn’t really get into Rebuild, but still, I’ll be waiting for this one. And yes for more kittens.

If this Bobby Nutcase game is like Crush the Castle, I won’t be too interested.

Meh, Detective Grimoire. Point-‘n’-Clicks are OK, but I’m not a too big fan of them.

Wonderputt seems interesting. I’m really interested to play that when it comes out.

TLS: UC. Not really for me.

The Sun Goes To Space seems pretty nice for my tastes. I’ll be interested to play that.

Nah, I’m not interested to play Arcuz 2 either. That’s not my type of game.

My must-try list:
Kingdom Rush, Bloom Defender, Papa’s Freezeria, Castaway Island TD, Crush the Castle TD, League of Lances, Reemus Chapter 4, Rebuild 2, Wonderputt, The Sun Goes To Space

Flag Post

From this list the ones I find enjoyable seem to be “anyway fish” (tried, it sucked), “reemus 4” , “detective grimoire”, maybe “The end” and I actually was a beta tester for “Wonderputt”.
I’m also excited about Talesworth Adventure: chapter 2 , which isn’t included in this list.

Flag Post

I love the Epic War games.
Can’t wait for the fifth to come out.
Looking forward to Reemus 4, Civilizations Wars 2, and Detective Grimoire, as well.
The Lance looks interesting.
Not particularly interested in any of the others.

Flag Post

The Lance is pretty good if not short. Some have complained about the amount of mouse clicks to charge but it never bothered me. One cheat is to never charge your horse. You will get low attack but high gold.

Kingdom Rush doesn’t have as novel a concept as Villainous but it’s one of those TD games that doesn’t feel like TD games. The game actually have blockers and not just towers. From the very get go you will face unique units and that is what helps the game through.

I don’t know if easing up on Rebuild 2 would make it better. You should try the Arcade Prehacks version of Rebuild on Nightmare. It’s actually one of the few games that aren’t cheated overkill and it’s arguably better than easy or normal. Tons of invasion, possible to lose, but actually feels like an invasion. Then on a non-hacked game, Nightmare difficulty is one of those games that’s beatable and not entirely unforgiving. No super reflexes or mega calculations needed.

Flag Post

I have heard good stuff about Kingdom Rush and it says Published but I don’t see it on site. Am I missing it or did it not show up here?

Flag Post

Woah! They’re all looking cool, I’ve played some of them, but can’t wait to stuff such as Raze 2, Reemus Chapter 4, Rebuild 2 and Epic War 5. Thanks for the heads up.

Flag Post

Cyclomaniacs 2 ,Rebuild 2 and Raze 2 this is awesome.

Flag Post

oh, man. this morning i found flash games for such a long time for my friend.

Flag Post

Epic thread.

I’m looking forward to most of these. :D

Keep updating this!

Flag Post

Papa’s Freezeria is epic. I knew it all the way it was worth the wait and it surely is. Play it!

Flag Post

Wow, these are some really cool games! And what’s the problem with Epic War?? C’mon! I’m glad it will have another sequel

Flag Post

“Kingdom Rush” is available on ArmorGames, Ironhide (creators) and other sites (like joemoster.org)
Should be available on Kong ASAP – game is very good (but quite short)

Flag Post

so cute, I wanna to try this game

Flag Post

Exit Path 2 looks incredible.

How about adding the upcoming Nerdook RPG?

Flag Post

Wow, these look good.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Detective looks really nice ;)