Which Viva Pinata game should I get?

15 posts

Flag Post

Alright, first off this is a serious topic, I LOVED Viva Pinata. However, I don’t own the ga me anymore and I want to get it back :D But now I’m wondering which game should I get?
Viva Pinata was amazing (to me)
I heard Party Animals is something to skip over
But is Trouble in Paradise worth it, should I get it over the original Viva Pinata?

Flag Post

Well I prefer the original more than trouble in paradise.
I also got pocket paradise ( DS ) and is rather nice.

Flag Post

Could you elaborate? Like, what were your favorite aspects of each game and why you prefer one over the other?
What’s the major differences between the two games? In terms of gameplay/content/length

Flag Post

Never played any of them other than trouble in paradise… But I loved it. :o

Evil pinatas = win.

Flag Post

I can’t wait to get one of them :3 God, I don’t care if the game is childish, I had so much fun playing with that game :D

Flag Post

Today I bought… The last Star Ocean and Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. :o

Got ’em for 35$ at gamestop. (/evil/)

Flag Post

pic related, game you should get

Flag Post

cwutididthar

Flag Post

Get the game Viva Pinata TROUBLE IN PARADISE AND UNLOCK MORE ANIMALS

Flag Post

Viva Piñata was one of the first games I got for the Xbox360. While being an easy 1000/1000GS, the game holds hours, if not days of fun.

That said, if you really want to get it again, either get the first one and enjoy it a second time, or grab the third. I know next to nothing of the third, but I know for certain that the second game is poorly made, and should be overlooked completely.
Have fun!

Flag Post

Party Animals wasn’t bad, when I bought Viva Pinata, the case had Party Animals, so I beat it in about 2 days and then told them they put the wrong game in the case so I got the actual Viva Pinata game. I don’t recommend actually buying Party Animals though, in those 2 days of playing it, that was enough basically; you don’t need to play it much more.

Flag Post

yea viva pinata for xbox is great.

Flag Post

they suck: none of the above!

Flag Post

I head they’re all great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

I head they’re all great.

ok! lemme clairify: viva pinata isn’t bad, but COME ON! the only to know how to unlock anything in the main games is to hope that a random pinata wanders into your garden, THEN YOU can know how to tame them! some of them you HAVE to redo your entire garden! i liked at first, but it got boring when i started hitting the guide-dang-its (look it up on TVtropes)