Flag Post

Rules for this thread.

1)No spamming.
2)Try to not get off topic.
3)Have fun :D

Flag Post

Hey guys, ever heard of Terraria?

Flag Post

Minekampf Forums are full of shitty mods and furries. I was a user their for a while. Search up YCO.

Flag Post

What are the best non HD texture packs?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Noddles:

What are the best non HD texture packs?

The one that comes w. the game, or one you make yourself.

Flag Post

Anyone see any Enderman yet?

I was playing Minecraft with my brother the other day, and some sort of glitch came up where we could wield fire and put it in our inventory. Treating it like iron bars, we also made chainmail out of it somehow. o.O

Great thing, too, about this glitch was that it made a huge void of space. Like a chunk of land had been removed, and you could see all the caverns and lava. :) Diamond mining anyone? (42 and growing!)

Flag Post

Lul. Even though Z didn’t do this, I’m going to move it on over to General Gaming :3

Flag Post

Minecraft is a terrible game and doesn’t afraid of content.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Minecraft is a terrible game and doesn’t afraid of content.

Have you actually played it yet?

Flag Post

Z, pretty sure Endermen aren’t released yet. Then again, I’m not the most knowledgeable person on Minecraft so correct me if I’m wrong :P

Flag Post
It says 'error: click for details' when I play and I click and it tell me this: 'Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 Using JRE version 1.6.0_26-b03 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM User home directory = C:\Users\David ---------------------------------------------------- c: clear console window f: finalize objects on finalization queue g: garbage collect h: display this help message l: dump classloader list m: print memory usage o: trigger logging q: hide console r: reload policy configuration s: dump system and deployment properties t: dump thread list v: dump thread stack x: clear classloader cache 0-5: set trace level to <n> ---------------------------------------------------- java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 4022058812 in class file net/minecraft/Launcher at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Exception: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 4022058812 in class file net/minecraft/Launcher'

Flag Post

@Darknight000: Why don’t you go to the minecraft forums, where they will actually have some idea of what to do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:

@Darknight000: Why don’t you go to the minecraft forums, where they will actually have some idea of what to do?

My security blocks them (Damn security…)

Flag Post

can’t you see you’re using the wrong black magic
it says right there “incompatible magic value” NOOB

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator