Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 34

874 posts

Flag Post

Best: Ike(for obvious reasons) Meta knight (also for obvious reasons) Lucario ( one of the best final smashes, and his less health more damage puts people in a tight spot) Zero suit samus (really fast, and plasma whip HURTS.") Mr game and watch (Judge. Thats all im saying.)

Worst: Ganondorf (hits like a train on steroids, but is SO SLOW!!!!) Wario (hes just crap. End of.) Olimar (his pikmin are crap)

As for the people who hate sonic, i think hes pretty good if you can keep him away from people, which isnt too hard due to his speed. Ness is fun too, although his pk thunder is pretty unreliable when it comes to falling. But if you can land a charged PK flash on someone, it can be a near one hit KO.

Flag Post

Lin and Pikachu is the best and King DeeDee(?) and Ganondorf are the worst

Flag Post

JigglyPuff and Olimar

Flag Post

Best : All around — mario
speed - pika or kirby
power
ike or bowser

Worst: olimar jiggly wario

also dks ground pound doesn’t work if link throws bomb or some one shoots you etc..

Flag Post

Best/ A lot of characters abuse spam, those are characters like Meta knight, Pit, The earthbound twins, and the characters you became most acquainted too
Worst/ the character most people associate the worst character with is Ganondorf.
As stated above, the best character is the one you acquainted too.
note/ I beat someone using Ganondorf, they used Meta Knight

Flag Post

this thread is full of necros

Best would probably be (for me) Pikachu, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, and Toon Link (rusty). I might say Pit, but I don’t use him too often.

For worst, I’d like to say Jigglypuff, but I’m actually pretty good at Jigglypuff in comparison to other people. :3 (you have to get the down smash right)

Flag Post

Best: kirby, toon link
Worst:n/a

Flag Post

I only read a few of the most recent pages of posts and.. what the hell guys?
There is an amazing tier list generated through statics and opinions of the best players.
Also, on the first page “Ice Climbers is the worst. Period.”
Okay, third tier, with infinite chain grab.
Go say that to Vinnie or 9B.
MK is best (by far), and Ganon is just.. Ganon is not okay for tournament play.

Flag Post

R.O.B, diddy kong, Metanight, and Ike are the best.
Ganondorf, jigglipuff, and olimar are the worst

Flag Post

R.O.B is the best
Ganandorf is the worst

Flag Post

Surprisingly, I’m very good with Wario. To me the worst characters are R.O.B., Peach, and Diddy Kong.

Flag Post

Best: Toon Link, Link, Zelda/Shiek, Ganondorf
Worst: Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Olimar

Flag Post

I would say that my best character is Meta Knight. I swear by him and his abilities. He’s gotten me through so many tournaments. I recommend him to any newbie in the game since he is such a good character to work with.
My second best character is either Marth or Zelda. I go crazy with the c-stick function every time I play them because I can pretty much get a KO in seconds with them using that. Ike is also pretty awesome and so is Samus. I have to put Pit on here because his move that recovers you from falling is a TRUE lifesaver.
I love playing Squirtle when it comes to the Pokemon Trainer, but don’t get me wrong that Charizard and Ivysaur are good play, too. However, out of all the Pokemon in the game, you want to choose Lucario when fighting because just trust me on that. His Final Smash is just incredible! Pikachu would be great if he didn’t make noise all the time, and I won’t give an explanation for why Jiggypuff is terrible since most people on here will understand.
Speaking of final smashes, I hate Peach’s. All it seems to do is put people to sleep and drop peaches LOL. I can only hit someone else one time before they wake up.
Fox and Falco is pretty good to work with. I like including either of them when in boss battles and such.
I think Ganandorf has potential to being a best character. I have KO’d tons of people just using him. He can really shell out damage, but he is just too slow. Me, being the impatient person I am, do not have the time to deal with how slow he is.
My worst character is indeed Olimar, but I think that’s all due to that it takes some serious strategy in order to play him and manage over the Pikmin. I salute any player who is fantastic with him.
My second worst characters are the Ice Climbers. That’s all I have to say, and 99% of the people on this forum will understand. Again, those who are good with them get my respect.
I absolutely hate playing with Yoshi and Sonic because when you get Yoshi in his egg to roll around and Sonic to do his rolls, they often end in me falling off the stage. I also hate playing Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong and try to avoid playing them unless it’s inevitable.
The PK Thunder move on Ness makes him a bad character since it never seems to help me whenever I’m falling.
Snake sets up way too slow. He would be more effective if he was faster.
I haven’t tried to unlock Wolf or Toon Link yet, but I’ve pretty much heard that those two are pretty good to maneuver with in the game.
Of course, these thoughts are all based on how I play the game and my experiences. Everyone will have different characters that they are good at and not so good at. For any person good at all the character, you amaze me.

Flag Post

Best – Meta Knight, Snake, Pikachu and Kirby
Worst – Bowser, Jigglypuff, Ganandorf and Sonic.

Flag Post

Best- Ike, metaknight and pikachu

Worst- Ice climbers and yoshi (for me anyway)

Flag Post

My favorites are King DeDeDe and Kirby. My least favorite is definitely wolf.

Flag Post

I don’t mind characters that are slow. King DeDeDe is my favorite because he is so powerful. You can KO someone in just a few hits with him. IDK why kirby is my favorite. He just is.

Flag Post

Best: Falco
Worst: Ganondorf

Flag Post

My favourites to play would always be Kirby, Toon Link, Pit, and ROB. The ones I was the worst at were always Diddy Kong, Olimar, Ganondorf, and Wario. Everyone else I could play with and not have too much difficulty, it’s just I didn’t really practice with many other characters than my favourites (other than when friends and I did matches where we all went random).

Flag Post

For me, my best would have to be Lucas or Diddy Kong. Sometimes Luigi.
My worst, Jigglypuff. Bleh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

I could never play Ness or Lucas. My best would probably be Pit or Link.

Flag Post

My best character is luigi and my worst is probably jiggly puff. Although the best brawl player I know has mastered jigglypuff and can pwn me every time. I really like luigis final smash.

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter which character it is, it all depends on your play style.

Flag Post

Kirby is best. Ganondorf is worst.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

I could never play Ness or Lucas. My best would probably be Pit or Link.

Lucas is extremely easy for me to play; I like how light and versatile he is. He can take quite a punch before he starts really being sent flying, and even then, he has a massive recovery ability. Ness in my opinion pails in comparison to Lucas just because he’s more power-based, and when you use his up recovery move, once it hits someone, it disappears. Lucas’ remains for several hits allowing you to recover even if someone touches the electric ball mid-recovery. Additionally, Lucas’ smash attacks have more than enough power, especially his up c-stick :D

And for those who think Olimar’s Pikmin are bad, you have vastly underestimated their power. For example, if you can pull out at least one purple pikmin per bunch, you already have a power hitter, and if you use the other colors to do damage, you can finish them off with a purple. I don’t find it too hard to reorder them mid-battle to get the purple one up front when needed. Additionally, the Pikmin have elemental resistances depending on their color, which always comes in handy even if the others get wiped out. Overall, the Pikmin if used right, can deal a lot of damage very quickly; his down and up c-stick smashes are really powerful, more so than a lot of other characters and because he’s so small, he can dodge certain attacks with more ease. I won’t even begin discussing his abilities to juggle multiple players =P