best BF3 kit

8 posts

Flag Post

what do you think the best Kit is, in BF3 assault, support, engineer, recon.

My favorite is the engineer, you get a decent main weapon, and a rocket launcher (or a SAM) I like having the ability to strike at anything, infantry, tanks, jets, you can kill them all!

Flag Post

I like putting an SMG on a Recon kit, and using the portable spawn to get at the enemy’s flanks.

Sniping is fun too though.

Flag Post

I like being an engineer with the Scar-H or assault with the M16A3

Originally posted by Arbitor165:

I like putting an SMG on a Recon kit, and using the portable spawn to get at the enemy’s flanks.

Please tell me later on there are better snipers than the SVD because I have sniped a couple of times with the SVD and have absolutely hated it.

PS: Haven’t used the MK11 MOD yet (Not sure if I spelled that correctly).

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

I like being an engineer with the Scar-H or assault because medics dont exist in battlefield 3 with the M16A3

Fix’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

I like being an engineer with the Scar-H or medic with the M16A3

Originally posted by Arbitor165:

Please tell me later on there are better snipers than the SVD because I have sniped a couple of times with the SVD and have absolutely hated it.

PS: Haven’t used the MK11 MOD yet (Not sure if I spelled that correctly).

Yeah, the later bolt-actions are insta-kills with headshots, and do 60% health damage or so with body shots. There was also the ever-entertaining glitch in beta that multiplied damage from snipers done on moving targets sometimes, leading to insta-kill body shots. So they’re pretty good if you can aim with them.

Flag Post

I always play Medic, it got one of the imo best weapons like i always use the F2000 and you always are a credit to your team, engineers are handy but 75% of them are rocketspamming tools. Those people make you lose. Look me up on battlelog, EscaladeSW

Flag Post

I use AEK as mi medic weapon, Holo + Grip + Laser… And defib and med pack…

And i use SV as mi recon weapon, 12x + SPB or Bipod + Laser sight. Spawn point and MAV. I spam MAV spot assist at TDMs… 1,6k rounds… :p

Flag Post

A good layout i use to get points fast is the Assault kit with a M416 w/ Holo + Foregrip + Taclite. For my secondary i use the M9 Taclite. Gadget 1 and 2 should be the medpack and defrib respectively – useful when trying to break through a wall of heavily fortified support soldiers are you are able to get points from revives and heals. For my specialization i use the Sprint one as i sometimes have to run to the front line just to save a teammate/run out of heavy fire