Skyrim... Whats your level? page 3

95 posts

Flag Post

level 57 nord

Flag Post

53 agorgain, battlemage/ assassin with all the guild quests done

Flag Post

Last time I played I was like level 58 or something with almost all rare items and stuff, I also have a couple others in the 45-50 level range or somewhere around there, totally played the game out, thinking about playing again makes me wanna puke.

Flag Post

Lever 41 Bosmer (wood elf) male, who specializes in one-handed weapons and destruction magic.

All Daedric, Civil War, Thieves’ Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companion, College of Winterhold and main storyline quests completed, and I’m the Thane of every hold. Ended up sparing Cicero, and I’m also a Nightingale of Nocturnal.

Flag Post

58 Archer/Warrior all quest done except the one includeing ysolda considering shes glichted and i cant find her :/

Flag Post

Level 48 Wood elf Sadly killed most people in whiterun :(
Ive now got most daedric artifacts,Joined darkbrotherhood,theives guild,companions,college of winterhold,bards,Nighting gales and stormcloaks.

Flag Post

18 Argonian

Flag Post

Level 81 Imperial

Flag Post

i am a lvl 88 werewolf arganian

Flag Post

I’m 63 lvl nord archer/melee guy with light armor and soon start using heavy armor.

Flag Post

20 Orc here, uses the bound sword and an elven bow. Uses heavy armour apart from the boots, which are the dark brotherhood ones.

Flag Post

hih, Now 20 !!

Flag Post

I picked up the Premium Edition a few weeks ago.
Bad decision on my part, this game is a life stealer.
Anyway, I think I got to level 42 as an Imperial on my first playthrough, but too many quests bugged, so I started again.

Currently have a level 53 Imperial.
Currently have Smithing, Heavy Armour, Pickpocket, Block, and Sneak maxed, with One-handed Speech, Lockpicking, and Speech in the nineties.
Currently wearing Light Armour, so I can continue levelling, but I’ll go back to heavy once it’s maxed.
Will switch to a Two-handed weapon once One-handed is maxed, the plan after that is to use bound weapons to increase my Conjuration, then a bow, then Fire spells. Once they’re all maxed, back to one-handed weapons.

Flag Post

About 51, my fourth char.

He’s a nord archer, sometimes a stealth archer.

Flag Post

Unarmed Redguard level 10. A break from ranged characters.

Flag Post

I have played as 3 Archtypes

Magic Only, got Destruction Alteration, Illusion and Conjuration to 100 Restoration to 50, I think I stopped playing when character hit 48

Sneak/Thief, Archery to 60, One Handed to 60, Speech 100 Light armour 50, completed game with this character.

Tank, got one/two handed to 100 blacksmithing 100, light and heavy armour around 60, but I prefer to look of Ebpny and glass armour to Daedric and dragonbone.

Flag Post

Sadly, I am only Level 13 (Imperial).

I’m not much of a Skyrim player, but I do occasionally play the game and attempt to complete a quest or quests.

Flag Post

I have a level 81 from a book glitch but my honest no cheat game level is 53… I’ve been playing for a while :)
(Level 81 is a archer imperial/thief and my level 51 is a nord barbarian.)

Flag Post

none, i dont play noob games ^^

no pvp = noob game

Flag Post
Originally posted by fartsoman:

I have a level 81 from a book glitch but my honest no cheat game level is 53… I’ve been playing for a while :)
(Level 81 is a archer imperial/thief and my level 51 is a nord barbarian.)

Is that the Oghma Infifum glitch I only learnt that recently

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheCongressman:

Sadly, I am only Level 13 (Imperial).

I’m not much of a Skyrim player, but I do occasionally play the game and attempt to complete a quest or quests.

Same here. Never get time to sit straight to consistently level.

Flag Post

Level 55, Nord (My main one)
Level 44, Imperial (My original, but it glitched :/)

Flag Post

Level 39 Nord, and I kill anything with one hit. :D

Flag Post

I think I ended at level 28, not sure whether I was a Nord, Imperial or whatever, I only came to 28 before a glitch decided to derp up my game, which made me ragequit and uninstall Skyim.

Flag Post

Level 81 Nord. Fully equipped with Daedric items and some daedric artifacts. Total beast. =)