Talesworth Arena: Death Watch

373 posts

Flag Post

lets discuss this awesome game :P

Flag Post

What was the name of the captain of the city guard? I forgot it and a lost guy is asking for it.

Flag Post

I also don’t remember the name and have same problem :)

Flag Post

Lar )

Flag Post

Anyone know the name of the Thieve’s Guild boss?

Flag Post

Anya

Flag Post

Thanks! I need a pen and paper or something for this. ugh.

Flag Post

Erm what’s the solution to the riddle that gives 2 runes? ^^

Flag Post

anyone got a walkthrough for the “find the dog” quest?

First I tried to get consequently at 1 direction, but it won’t work, since sometimes East→North gets you back to the same place (wtf!)

Flag Post

how does the forest maze work..driving me nuts

Flag Post

For the forest, the east then west stuff doesnt really make logical sense, you just have to do the right combination essentially.
Forgive me if the hints are sketchy, im trying to remember what i did and i only wrote a few things down.

Ok so theres a lot of places and such, but i remember (sort of) where to go from if you get to a place that talks about “Carefully going down steps…lower and lower…” something like that. from there, head WEST.

you should get a message about Regal pine trees and i remember the word arrogant. you can go either north or south, i THINK you go north….this part i have a mental blank.

BUT the second last area before the dog there is the option to go all four directions, its counter intuitive because i believe you went west into this area, BUT then you must go east to find the dog.

thats all i can help you with sorry, but if you get to the regal pine trees place, and go from there, you’ll EVENTUALLy get there.

Flag Post

i have a feeling the level 10 riddle is thief or thieves guild or something, but i really dont want to risk 250 gold or 2 runes!

Flag Post

Rufuss hard as a psionic?
The psionic might be the easiest char for a complete run at this game.
The later bosses are more annoying, trust me :)

It’s like with every boss, learn his attack pattern and think about some things.
Which attack does a lot of damage?
How long are the cast time of his attacks?
When is it clever to stun an enemy?
Can a boss/enemy stun?

Btw you also have one of the strongest abilities in the game. Mana shield.
After a while you might have figured out your own attack pattern that works most of the time.
Concentration & Mana shield are pretty useful and should be kept up as often as possible to reduce damage from high dam. & fast normal attacks (:

Don’t forget about “wall of atoms”, pretty useful too. Use it to block a stun or a highmagic or a high(damage over time) attack.

Flag Post

after i ve figured out that wall of atoms negates EVERYTHING , i beated him )

Flag Post

CoBecTb i have that same problem.. I’m also psionic.

Flag Post

ohh..

Flag Post

kroenen
use wall of atoms when he uses his bleeding skill.
that helps A LOT!

Flag Post

North
East
South
North
West
South
West
North
East
To find the dog ^^

Flag Post

thanks, that helped ^^

Flag Post

Now all I need to know is the last quest’s riddle.

Flag Post

I can’t find the riddle solution. And no, it isn’t neither thief or thieves, even if it looks like he’s talking about Anya’s crimson brotherhood or watevether.

Flag Post

Damienamus you gave the answer yourself o.O: the answer is Crimson Brotherhood

Flag Post

The answer is “crimson brotherhood”

:D

Flag Post

ROTFLMAO!

Flag Post

:-) thank you, it helped me kill the boss.