Bloons Tower Defense 5 (BTD5) Walkthrough

28 posts

Flag Post

A few videos of the newly released Bloons Tower Defense 5!

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 1

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 2

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 3

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 4

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 5

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 6 by calvindang

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 7 by calvindang

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 8 by calvindang

Easy Mode, Rounds 100-130, Track 2

Deflation Mode, Track 2, Died on Round 86

Game: http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html

Flag Post

It’s out? FINALLY!

Flag Post

I really hope that we won’t have to gain our levels again for badges if it comes to kong. It sucked when I had to do that for BTD4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsme0:

I really hope that we won’t have to gain our levels again for badges if it comes to kong. It sucked when I had to do that for BTD4.

i didnt mind it the first time, gave it a good chance to see what each tower does and by the time i was ready to do the hard badge, i already was level 34.

having just tried the game out, its too different that its pretty much a guarantee you have to start rank 1 again, but i think its alright. the game does look pretty nice.

Flag Post

I think ninjakiwi is now fixing bugs after they released the game before uploading it on kongregate, this might take a while though.

if you want to see what kind of bugs people are having, go to the BTD5 forum on ninjakiwi… lots of weird bugs some people are having. I played as guest in ninjakiwi and i am not having issues, haha.

Flag Post

I made a thread about this yesterday…

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/229366-bloons-tower-defense-5

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by itsme0:

i didnt mind it the first time, gave it a good chance to see what each tower does and by the time i was ready to do the hard badge, i already was level 34.

having just tried the game out, its too different that its pretty much a guarantee you have to start rank 1 again, but i think its alright. the game does look pretty nice.

I want o be sure you know what I mean. I can’t tell if you know what I meant.

In BTD4 I played it on another site and got to rank… idk 28 or so. Afterwards I cam to kongregate and had to start back at level 1. I had to do everything all over again.

I hope this isn’t the case with BTD5 as well. If that’s what you thought I meant, then you knew what I meant, it sounds like you might think I want my rank to carry over from BTD4 though, and I don’t think that will happen.

I just wanted to make sure you knew what I meant.

Flag Post

*eagerly awaits it to arrive on Kong*

Flag Post

More BTD5 vids incoming… a Hard mode 0 lives lost Track 1 vid and a Track 2 Deflator mode vid where I make it to round 86. All vids, of course, are done w/o the aid of purchasing anything for real money.

If you guys have any requests for vids, I’ll consider more. Otherwise, I think these 4 will be all I’m doing.

Flag Post

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 1

Deflation Mode, Track 2, Died on Round 86

Flag Post

One more…

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 3

Flag Post

Ok. Still haven’t stopped…

Hard Mode, 0 Lives Lost, Track 4

Flag Post

Quadruple post! Loljk.

Thanks for these guides, I sure am going to abuse them when BTD 5 comes to Kong.

Flag Post

I’ll have a guide for hard mode track 5 w/o losing a life tomorrow… however, I’m having some trouble with tracks 6-8. So if anyone has any strategy suggestions for any of those 3 tracks… specifically for doing hard mode w/o losing a life (using bloonberry is fine)… let me know. :)

Flag Post

another bloons? willl have to try when im home.

Flag Post

Nice vids calvin! I’ll link to your 6/7/8 in the 1st post. I’m done after 5.

Hard Mode, Track 5, 0 Lives Lost

Flag Post

Alright, Track 7 done. Link

I put all the Vids in a Playlist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tikikala:

I think ninjakiwi is now fixing bugs after they released the game before uploading it on kongregate, this might take a while though.

if you want to see what kind of bugs people are having, go to the BTD5 forum on ninjakiwi… lots of weird bugs some people are having. I played as guest in ninjakiwi and i am not having issues, haha.

I also played as a Guest through ninjakiwi, and I don’t recall having any bugs either. Lots of fun though!

Can’t wait for the game to come to Kong. :)

Flag Post

Bump

Ah, Track 8 done!(Finally) 3 challenges are included, Deflation Vids, AND Apopalypse. Track 8, I someone did it with special agent first, then None, and finally NLL.

Link.

BTW Tass, I already said I was the one that shared them with you on youtube(I’m 1234abcdcba4321). I have an unlisted vid, testing the recorder.

Flag Post

I found a vid, track 8, NLL, No Special Agent, and No Road Spikes.
Link

Flag Post

This will never reach kong because kong doesn’t support server saves!!!

Flag Post

yes it does kerd…. and anyway those are easy to remove and replace with cookies =p

Flag Post

what rank is every1

Flag Post
Originally posted by joelsta:

what rank is every1

Rank 50 so far

Flag Post
Originally posted by joelsta:

what rank is every1