Minecraft or Skyrim? page 8

214 posts

Flag Post

I say Minecraft simply because I’ve played it and enjoyed it. Skyrim on the other hand I have not, nor do I plan to.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by urine420:
Originally posted by bjjdude:
I did not say everyone uses it, but most do.

But I was talking about his particular example. No offense, but you’re a fucking idiot.

Ok, then i will give you that, but i am going to respond to the original post

bland resource grinding in order to make these maga-structures that you speak of. The only people who could possibly devote that much time to doing something so boring and repetitive and pointless are massive aspergic babies.

Well, several things out there. First of all, the resource grinding is surprisingly fun in most cases. Getting gold or silver is actually hard, and not like most games out there.
2 “massive aspergrc babies”
Well if that is true then quite a few people are that… as there are quite a bit of people out there who play it…

Flag Post

skyrim

Flag Post

You can better buy Minecraft!

Flag Post

Minecraft. Definitely better thank Skyrim, even though I haven’t played Skyrim.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

W-T-F?! Why are you saying something is better than another if you haven’t played it yet!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

W-T-F?! Why are you saying something is better than another if you haven’t played it yet!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

That’s how good Minecraft is!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

That’s how good Minecraft is!

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

Flag Post

Most of this thread is just gonna be GRAPHICS or GAMEPLAY

If you like pretty shit and don’t care about how much you actually have to play, skyrim
If you don’t mind bad-looking shit as long as you can do cool stuff, minecraft

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

If you like pretty shit and don’t care about how much you actually have to play, skyrim

Exactly. People who don’t mind graphics, but love creating things, Minecraft. For those of you who are a fan of high-res graphics, Skyrim.

Flag Post

I would pick Minecraft because it is a game where your imagaination is the boss of the game but skyrim has better graphfics and has a story line

Flag Post

I say minecraft because I have never played Skyrim.

Flag Post

Definitely Skyrim.

Flag Post

Exactly. People who don’t mind graphics, but love creating things, Minecraft. For those of you who are a fan of high-res graphics, Skyrim.

You haven’t played Skyrim, it’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about…
Your argument can be summed up like this: ‘’I haven’t played Skyrim, but it has better graphics than minecraft and no crafting, therefore it is obviously worse than minecraft.’’
That makes no sense…

Skyrim has a HUGE world to explore and it’s actually worth exploring because it isn’t made of a very small amount of biomes with graphics worse than an SNES game, there are also actual things to find in the world, well made and creative quests, magical and diverse items and spell and while you’re doing it you get exp to level your character and learn powerful and game changing skills, you can also choose to become a werewolf or a vampire to play in completely different ways.
Skyrim also has a well made story with epic bosses and well made characters, also there are lots of strong and diverse dragons that are incredibly fun to battle, not just one horribly bad dragon that’s probably the most boring dragon to fight in any video game, ever.
Seriously, it should be illegal to make such a bad dragon.

I could go on forever if that’s what it takes…

Flag Post

This. I’d rather play an SNES game as long as it had the gameplay. I don’t care at all about the graphics in a game. All I care about is gameplay and, where applicable, storyline.
I’d say Minecraft because ultimately there’s no limit to what you can build, and if you’re more for adventure, there are lots of custom maps available.

Flag Post
Originally posted by will222:

You haven’t played Skyrim, it’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about…
Your argument can be summed up like this: ‘’I haven’t played Skyrim, but it has better graphics than minecraft and no crafting, therefore it is obviously worse than minecraft.’’
That makes no sense…

Skyrim has a HUGE world to explore and it’s actually worth exploring because it isn’t made of a very small amount of biomes with graphics worse than an SNES game, there are also actual things to find in the world, well made and creative quests, magical and diverse items and spell and while you’re doing it you get exp to level your character and learn powerful and game changing skills, you can also choose to become a werewolf or a vampire to play in completely different ways.
Skyrim also has a well made story with epic bosses and well made characters, also there are lots of strong and diverse dragons that are incredibly fun to battle, not just one horribly bad dragon that’s probably the most boring dragon to fight in any video game, ever.
Seriously, it should be illegal to make such a bad dragon.

I could go on forever if that’s what it takes…

Well, have you played Minecraft? Also, people like different things. So you like Skyrim, I like Minecraft. Nothing wrong with that, I’m just saiyan.

Basically, people have their own opinions. You might hate Minecraft and love Skyrim, and I might love Minecraft and hate Skyrim. Though I don’t. Everyone has an opinion. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Flag Post

Both..

Flag Post

Fuck minecraft, played both, Skyrim gives you lot more options than fighting and building.
Never gets old, did you knew secondary quests are infinte (they are auto-generated)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HomelessRichGuy:

Minecraft because it can be online and can have more fun with because there is more possibilities. Get Minecraft if like Sandbox and creating games. or skyrim for good graphic RPG’s

You certainly haven’t played skyrim for atleast 1 total hour.
Not talking about graphics, skyrim is way better than minecraft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Fuck minecraft, played both, Skyrim gives you lot more options than fighting and building.
Never gets old, did you knew secondary quests are infinte (they are auto-generated)?

So what if minecraft has a auto scenary generation?
It’s full of errors and bugs in it.
and too repetitive, there aren’t that much biomes.

Flag Post

I’ve played both a lot, and I have to say Minecraft is better for value. It is cheaper, lasts longer, and unlike Skyrim, has online multiplayer. As long as you get the PC version of Minecraft, that was better in my opinion. Skyrim is very good, but isn’t quite as good as Minecraft when it comes to choice.

If you can, get both, but Minecraft should be your first choice.

Flag Post

I think minecraft is better but I’ve only seen Skyrim for an hour so i really don’t know.

Flag Post

I hate it when people are just hating on each others favourite games.
Both games are great but both have something that the other doesn’t. Skyrim is an excellent RPG and allows the player to just ignore the main quest so its kinda like a sandbox.
Minecraft allows you to do anything and lasts longer, however you cannot do quest and is more building-orientated than combat.
http://mgjmp.com/inv/imlqp633qn8mxj95

Flag Post

Minecraft…if you want to know why —→ Lower system requirments + it’s not only the nice game but and all the mods you can find for it…so maybe there is and skyrim mod…or anyone will create it…so I think that’s are enought reasons why to get minecraft!