Why does everyone hate the games Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Shadow the Hedgehog?

70 posts

Flag Post

I mean I hear all over the internet that ‘’ Sonic the hedgehog 2006 is crap’’ and that Shadow the hedgehog is a game the should never been made and on a VGboxart.com that making a shadow sequel and sonic 2006 sequel is full of it. Whats wrong with them? Oh and now i am adding both sonic riders games to the disscusion and comparison.

Flag Post

e-baums did it.

Flag Post

Because they were terrible, shitty games.

Flag Post

I’ve only played one and I have it. Shadow the hedgehog. And E-Baums?

Flag Post

Shadow was a fine gmae but sonic 2006 <<< Being Bored

Flag Post

I’ve only played one and I have it.

I’m sorry you wasted your money.

Flag Post

Shadow the Hedgehog was crap because the voice actors were annoying, the “good vs evil” plot was crap and a horrible choice, the “jump attack” attacked anyone close to you causing your alignment to move, and the AI was basically crap.

The original ones were good, now everything is being rushed and crap.

Flag Post

Sonic 2006’s controls were crap, as was the story. Shadow the Hedgehog had the same problems, but add an unlikable protagonist!

Flag Post

Well Shadow the hedgehog character is not a bad protagonist, silver gets on my nerves, Sonic 2006 did have a bad plot, in shadow, there was only one real plot (which also includes the last story) and to get the real plot, go normal until iron jungle and be bad. And it doesnt madder who the boss is, but when you win, dont watch the final cutscene. Go dirrectly to the last story (if you have it)

And all this typing is starting to make me tired.

Flag Post

Alot of the cutscenes in Shadow are crappy graphics, Not all of them (some of them are pretty good) and in sonic 06 the were good almost all the time.

Flag Post

And this kinda off-topic but, what about sonic riders? How can you compare that one. Oh and Zero Gravity riders? I’ve never played Zero grav. but I own and pwn3d the original.

Flag Post

I’m back. No posts. Ah crap.

Flag Post

I haven’t been here for a month!@!!!!!WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!
LOL. 3 H’ words(look up retard)

Flag Post

soinc is great not crap

Flag Post
Originally posted by sotyrrocks:

soinc is great not crap

I agreed, then the Genesis was obsoleted.

Flag Post

shadow was epic

i also enjoyed sonic heroes

most from there sucked badly

except the one for ds

Flag Post

atleast the music rocks ass =)

90% of money is morally spent on that

Flag Post

Shadow the Hedgehog was a great game, but it went completely away from other sonic games while still using the basic engine, which was awkward for long time fans. It’s weird when getting hit only takes away 10 rings, guns are extremely more effective than jumps, and there are multiple endings to a level that usually have nothing to do with reaching the end of it. That said, I liked it a lot, it’s still a sweet game.

Flag Post

I dont hate it. I think its a waste of my time and money but i dont hate it.

Flag Post

I think sonic is boring now, isn’t like mario bros or that kind of games

Flag Post

Yeah it will never amount to what Mario and Luigi did.

Flag Post

Mario is so addictive, I think if in sonic make new options and modes, all the people will forget it, and dont buy it

Flag Post

2006… isnt that the one on the 360? i dont have it, but i played it once. silver is awsome. i heard the voices in shadow the hedgehog were bad though. i was gonna buy it…but i decided not to. the one for the 360, damn i want it.

Flag Post

i have never played shadow the hedgehog but i have played sonic the hedgehog 2006 it whas awesone there is nothing wrong with it (but i should want more multiplayer chars)

Flag Post

I got all of the achievements in Sonic 2006, and so I can say—without a doubt—that it’s a smelly pile of crap. Sadly, though, Shadow the Hedgehog is even worse, and I can’t even think of what to compare it to it’s that bad.

I’ve been following Sonic ever since the very first one came out for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, so I pretty much know what I’m talking about.

Thankfully, though, Sonic Unleashed was quite a bit better than Sonic 2006, and while it wasn’t GREAT, it was definitely GOOD.