Why does everyone hate the games Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Shadow the Hedgehog? page 2

69 posts

Flag Post

I have not played the newer sonics. The most recent one that I played was sonic adventure battle 2, and I really liked that game.

Flag Post

soinc 2006 is great

Flag Post

Well, I feel that Shadow the Hedgehog only had a limited audience due to the fact that the audience was limited. Shadow’s discovery and passion for the “D” word made the game out of the question for the younger Sega fans. Plus, the flow of the game was completely remodeled, making it suitable only for those hardcore fans of shadow or those veterans that enjoy the new game style.

As for Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, they introduced a new character, Silver the Hedgehog, which wasn’t news for Sega. They were introducing far too many new characters for the casual Sonic fan to keep up. Some didn’t bother.

To summarize, I suppose Sega was just at a loss for ideas and was stuck in an inspirational rut for a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlizzardHedgehog:

Well, I feel that Shadow the Hedgehog only had a limited audience due to the fact that the audience was limited.

I like the cut of your jib because I like your jib’s cut.

Flag Post

mario is better then sonic. the first sonic game was good but in sonic 2 they added tails wich was no help at all he died evry 5 secondes. then in ne sonic game you had to chase all the bosses. thats what made sonic a boring game mario is a lot better because u dont need to go around with a retard that dies every 5 secondes. plus mario has a lot more fun items like the cape. i know every thing about mario hats why my name is raymond mario

Flag Post
Originally posted by raymondmario:

mario is better then sonic. the first sonic game was good but in sonic 2 they added tails wich was no help at all he died evry 5 secondes. then in ne sonic game you had to chase all the bosses. thats what made sonic a boring game mario is a lot better because u dont need to go around with a retard that dies every 5 secondes. plus mario has a lot more fun items like the cape. i know every thing about mario hats why my name is raymond mario

in a sadistic way,for me was funny whatching how tails get death xDDDDD,and i dont know why it bothers you.Do you EVEN know that you can play only with sonic,rigth???? XDDD

Flag Post

shadow the hedgeghog and sonic 2006 is both better but i like shadows game

Flag Post

Please, no more “Why does everyone hate …” -threads. ;(
EDIT: Oh, this wasn’t even new. ph…

Flag Post

i think this game isn’t too bad, in my point of view, it did pretty good, i like the story line and the plot of the game, i hope there is a sequel to it because i want to knew more about what’s going on after they took out solaris on the last story. Well there are something i doesn’t like in the game, that was walking around the town and talk to people (or whatever they told us to do around the town), it gave me headache and sometime i did vomit. Well thats the only weak point of the game (in my idea), the other functions was fine but i really did like the plot for the last story, IT IS NOT DISGUSTING ! ! ! ! People are just being silly, they just don’t get it. Well I hope in a few year people will start to like this game.

Flag Post

imo, this is 3D sonic from best 2 worst
1:SA2
2:SA
3:Sonic Heroes
4:Secret Rings
5:Unleashed
6:Shadow
7:Black Knight

just my 2 cents. from what ive seen, 06 is pretty bad

Flag Post

shadow the hedgehog is pretty good….
at least for the first 5 seconds

Flag Post

Sonic the Hedgehog doesn’t work in 3D. I’m going to guess that the people who think these games are good are obsessed with the franchise or are too young/stupid to recognise a good game.

Flag Post

I’ll admit it. Sonic 1 was the first game i ever played, so yeah i’m probably one of the obsessed people you just described.^_^’ But hey, as long as I’M having fun, who cares what everyone else thinks?

Flag Post

i know why!!!! pepol hate sonic games!!!!!! BECUSE SHADOW IS COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

good i like shadow more too lets try to keep it that way okay??

Flag Post

wen its with shadow its boom BANG!!!!!!!! BANG!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!! the black arms ahh… there okay but the solders ahh… kinnda off job to bad no milepeles.

Flag Post

hay louis you look like crap

Flag Post

Only played ShtH. (puts up fire shield) I actually kind of liked it. It’s no S3&K, though.

Flag Post

These two games are awesome. Don’t judge them if you haven’t played them. I have played tons of games with bad voices but the best gameplay alone. So don’t judge a game if you haven’t played it. I mean come on! Shadow the Hedgehog has guns…. GUNS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshua2001:

These two games are awesome. Don’t judge them if you haven’t played them. I have played tons of games with bad voices but the best gameplay alone. So don’t judge a game if you haven’t played it. I mean come on! Shadow the Hedgehog has guns…. GUNS!

That’s…. one of the reasons people don’t like the game.

Flag Post

Sonic is only good in 2D, they should have never brought it to 3D.

Flag Post

i think that sonic the hedgehog 2006 is great game

Flag Post

Sonic 2006 had a very inconsistent plot like if it was written by bunch of overly devoted fans who spent all their days drawing crappy Sonic fan art using the program called MSPaint and defending these games on certain unnamed online communities with the most poor grammar imaginable to man. It also didn’t help gameplay wasn’t fun, controls sucked, it was buggy, boasted probably the longest loading times imaginable from a next-gen console and was no matter how you looked at it, horrible.

Flag Post

I never played it, so half of you say that it SUCKS, the other half say that it’s good. So I don’t know what to go with….

Flag Post
Originally posted by thetikigod:

I never played it, so half of you say that it SUCKS, the other half say that it’s good. So I don’t know what to go with….

you should go with 06 sux because:
1.horrible voice acting
2.i fucked up plot
3.bad controls
4.way tooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
5.tooooooo many glitches

this list goes on farther but it looks likke its earliest form considering it came out to early

and shadow is atleast better by a mile so dere u go