184 posts

Flag Post

what is roblox?

Flag Post

is roblox fun?

Flag Post

ROBLOX is the bestest game i ever played in my life,ROBLOX name:ashtonsb

Flag Post

I used to play roblox, have a nice place (but no one visited it, it had no free models (models that everyone can get and place at their place) and was fully hand made).

Good thing I don’t play it anymore, the community ruined everything, full of spammers, scammers, and whinny little kids who swear at you only because you killed them in a game in which this is the purpose (like a sword fighting game).

Fuck, I don’t need to proof myself, I’m telling you I already played it because I did.

The real reason of my exit was bugs.
Initially, I couldn’t build anything.
Then I got worse and can’t join any game now.
Also, my friends (probably one of the best I had virtually, who supported me to the end and played together a lot) left forever, so I did too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxL3G3nD4RYxXx:

Which better minecraft or roblox

If you want simple but easier building and more focused on survival, stick with Minecraft.

If advanced ways of building and making your own game is what you’re looking for, ROBLOX for sure.

Flag Post

hay lads roblox and minecraft r good thay both have good graphics(roblox has better)and thay both good games(minecraft abit better) so thay both cool and awesome

Flag Post

I agree. If they’d just take out the damn Guests, the game would be awesome. Guests are only used by trolls.

Flag Post

1.Most players on Roblox mass advertise 2.The fun times of roblox are gone. 3.http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/371511-roblox

Flag Post

Catalog heaven was the last reasons I keep playing roblox, but now it go full of wimps/trolls who use ranged explosive weapons and are too scared to use a melee weapons such as swords.