ATTENTION!!! What are the best things in Feudalism II?? page 2

84 posts

Flag Post

Current weapon:+10 Greek Fire,Bloody/Occult rune.

EDIT:It’s bloody,going to buy a new one to refine and put occult on.
But either way,it’s the equivalent of a hand grenade.
Any enemies within X squares of where it lands have a pillar of flame on them and they get hurt.
Helpful as the female ninja person with the 2nd throwing skill maxed.

EDITII:It’s occult now.Beat that.

Flag Post

where do get a greek fire

Flag Post

yishan i cant find carthage on the map i found cardiff but no carthage

Flag Post

Ok best katana is eclipse best sword dragon head best armor is infernal armor

Flag Post

Best Armor-
Infernal Armor and Infernal Helmet: Bought in Grobben

Best Ranged-
Dead Crossbow: Bought in Grobben and Torburg

Best Melee-
I’m not 100% sure this is best but it’s worked great for me the Great Reedemer: Bought in Grobben and maybe Torburg

P.S. Always add a wolf rune to all weapons and refine all weapons

Flag Post

hey! what is the best horse and where can i buy it?

Flag Post

whats the best dagger?

Flag Post

for people that need help the best set up for weapons is bloody spiky crossbow +10 , bloody dragon head +10 , infernal armour and helmet found in grubben at top left of map and the weapons can be found in caesarea and you might hear people saying the best is “ghost shogun” well i got mad when i couldnt find it… it is actually “shogun ghost” found in nagoya for $100,000 a piece and in case your wondering the highest hit i ever did was 24765 when i was level 50 with $8659136347 with the bloody dragon blade +10..i also had 4752934 experience…enjoy the game and try to beat me

Flag Post

Runes

Flag Post

Infernal Armour is better than emperors armour.

Flag Post

all irrelevant ;p just get the armor and weapon of your class, grab a more damage if more armor rune get your weapon max + with that rune on it and you’re practically unbeatable, only that japanese boss might be dangerous.

Flag Post

For Ninjas they are for me:
Eclipse Katana of Thanatos +10
Black Shogun Armour
Black Shogun Mast
White Ghosts +10
Samurai Bow +10

These are the best equipment needed for a Ninja, Im looking for all the others now…

Peace. Im Out.

italics Is it a bird? is it a Plane? No, Its… YO MAMA!

Flag Post

Spiky crossbow is better than dead crossbow. Whoever said dead was the best, you should try spiky. LOL.

Flag Post

Ok frst to cheat just go to arcade trainer and search Feudalism2 and If you hack it the best weapons are your own hands the armour in Grobben and greek fire at Carthage or watever its called(capital city all the way on the left with the dragon stuff), take the skills that do dmg. Banshee-works reallkhy well) hurts every enemy. Hurt one person with 50*% is goood) and Berserk where blah blah blah chance of everything. with all this you cant possibly die. The best weapon is actually great Reedemer in Grobben but with a hack its better with fist cause you hit 90% of the time. Done. Have fun Now

Flag Post

best armour is infernal armor 72 defense—- loot fighting and infernal helmet 24 defense also loot fighting— 100 con both cannot be bought as far as i know

Flag Post

what is the best horse

Flag Post

mountables suck.. o and btw people, with most weapons if you want to go to lvl 10, fsatly click upgrade and it will think the percentage is the same until you reach level 9 then its all luck o and btw where is carthage???

Flag Post

Best thrown weapon is Greek Fire. It’s the bettar of the 2 with splash damage, and CAN BE USED with throwing weapons’ specials.

Flag Post

My fav combo is going with the people from far east or whatever and there strogest item i beleive is ecipse with that 1000 damage or more special attack. Easy way to capture village with it. Just let your army do lots of damage then wait back and take on at a time.

Flag Post

just a note The best items are mostly found in Grobben but if you need diffrent items suited to where you started the best weapons are in your capital (i kinda find units worthless u kill everthing with no help they just steal my kills and makes me board but the best unit is ghost shogun)

Flag Post

What is the best recruit
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Flag Post

ARMOR- The best armor is infernal armor found in grobben, the capitol of the order of the holy cross
WEAPONS- Either a dragons head that can be found in caesarea the capitol of the great trade republic WITH the black horse found in grobben,or if you started in the far east, it is the eclipse found in nagoya, the capitol of the
far east. upgrading your spirit immensely and using the guillotine blade special move is insanely powerful. (this one is the best, but if you like other areas more for some reason, use the other one)
NOTE- all weapons should be upgraded fully at the forge and enchanted. the best rune is the occult,followed by bloody, followed by the ghost. the weak rune is worthless, don’t use it ever.
BOW/CROSSBOW- spiky crossbow found in caesarea.
TROOPS- the best troop, by far, is the shogun ghost found in nagoya. most units are 5000 this one is 100000!!! it is definetely worth the money though. capturing nagoya is the hardest thing to do in the game.

T H E S E A R E F A C T S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Flag Post

@Yishan and where is Carthradge i cant find it in OOTHC TGTR TSD or the FL those r the nations jus say them

Flag Post

Romania356 it would be the Order of the holy crosses’ Lage cities or camps their horse toop are excellent

Flag Post

Katars and Daggers are the most fun to play.