Favorite Game?

100 posts

Flag Post

What is THE BEST GAME ever?

Flag Post

If you’re asking for our favorite games, Mine is Alice: Madness Returns and Civilization 5. Im also quite fond of the first Deus Ex.

Flag Post

I am addicted to the Metal Gear Solid series with the Arkham series and Mortal Kombat behind it in that order.

Flag Post

There is alot to choose from ROBLOX: Which i dont play anymore MINECRAFT: Indeed but not right now GRAND THEFT AUTO: Yes ….platform racing?
HELL YEAH

Flag Post

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Flag Post

Kingdom hearts or team fortress 2

Flag Post

Assassin’s Creed

Flag Post

Zelda OoT

Flag Post

Tetris.

Flag Post

Tekken Tag Tournament.

Flag Post

I never really thought about this…

Maybe either:
1) Diablo 2/3
2) Red Faction Guerrilla
3) SA2B
4) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (All of them)
5) FFTactics Advance/2

Flag Post

Super Meat Boy.

Flag Post

This is gonna be a hard choice since i have so many… Let me think… For now, Kid Icarus: Uprising

Flag Post

There’s so many games out there… I can’t just pick a favorite. For instance I’m into Call of Duty: MW3 but next week I could be into Team Fortress 2. It changes drastically with me each week.

Flag Post

Total war series, except for empire. That one stinks

Flag Post

Killer7, God Hand or No More Heroes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ABipolarCactus:

There’s so many games out there… I can’t just pick a favorite. For instance I’m into Call of Duty: MW3 but next week I could be into Team Fortress 2. It changes drastically with me each week.

Kind of the same with me.

Flag Post

All time favourite titles: Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, Hitman, James Bond, Assassin’s Creed, and Dynasty Warriors. They each have several sequels and I like most of them.

Flag Post

Judging by playtime, the only option would be the final game of the Warcraft trilogy.

Flag Post

Fable II, Civilization Revolution and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.

Flag Post

Stratego.

Flag Post

Team Fortress 2. and Company of Heroes

Flag Post

TF2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, MGS: Peace Walker, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Mass Effect 2 is amazing, but so is Fallout 3 and Assassins Creed. I guess those would be my top three, but there’s no way I can decide between them.