2.5: LoZ Series
3rd: No More Heros
4th: COD: MW3
5th: GoW 3
6th: Super Meat Boy
7th: Tekken vs SF

I bet there is more but…

Flag Post

Tribal Wars: It’s not a time sink, it’s a life sink.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

What is THE BEST GAME ever?

i would say super smash bros brawl age of empires 2 and 3 age of mythology and 007 golden eye

Flag Post

I spent a good chunk of my life on Age of Empires 2: Conquerors.

Flag Post

Tough question…

I have to say Sonic the Hedgehog. Seriously!! It was the first game I ever played and I’ve never got tired of playing it. Loved the Halo (1-3) and GoW series, LoZ, TES, the list goes on but they all came and went, might of lasted a few years but they went.

The challenge of beating my best speed run helps too. 32m 47s without emeralds. :P

Flag Post

The best? Pokémon, ehehehe.

Flag Post

Lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whipper123:

Kingdom hearts

Fixed.

Flag Post

Yugioh and Touhou Project.

Flag Post

My favourite game… probably Black & White on PC/Mac. Oh what’s that? Never heard of it? Oh… :l

Flag Post

Rome: Total War, Shogun 2 Total War (in fact, almost all of the Total Wars), Professor Layton, Team Fortress 2 and Super Mario Galaxy!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I spent a good chunk of my life on Age of Empires 2: Conquerors.

i love age of empires but sadly our disk is broken D: but i can still play mythology and aoe3 :D

Flag Post

Lately been playing League of Legends A LOT. Past that is tough. It depends on genre. Racing is either the older Need for Speed games like Pro Street and Carbon, Or Forza. Shooters would be Mass Effect trilogy or Borderlands. Like I said, genre is where it’s all at, but overall, my favorite game, probably has to be Doom or the older Mario games.

Flag Post

-super smash bros melee
-super smash bros brawl
-rome total war
-CoD world at war
-saints row 3

Flag Post

My favorite has to be adventure.

Flag Post

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I had forgotten about it for years, but when i remember back, what an engaging game.. tons of weapons and items to collect, tons of monsters to “unlock” by adding to a monster list thing.. man its been ages so cant remember all the details but it was a hell of a game!

Flag Post

Borderlands 2

Flag Post

Final Fantasy VII steals the cake for me. Pokemon (all of them) is a close second.

I know it sounds like a cop-out, but it truly was an amazing game. I recently started revisiting a lot of games from my childhood, and I’ve come to realize that I saw most of them through rose-colored glasses. Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, Warcraft 2, shadow hearts, Tony Hawk 1&2, Final Fantasy X, and more all really didn’t impress me nearly as much as they did when I first played through them.

However, I popped in Final Fantasy VII, and I was glued to the TV for the next week. It doesn’t have that obligatory 4 hour start that every RPG seems to have where the village youngster wanders around doing meaningless stuff until suddenly, the story starts. Nope, FFVII shoots you straight into the action and doesn’t stop until the end.

Pokemon is just such a fantastic concept that I, as an adult, frequently come back to it. It is by far the guiltiest pleasure of mine. When I have a long flight, I grab the gameboy, and as the guy next to me wonders: Is this grown man actually playing Pokemon on a gameboy advance? I just say, “You’re darn right I am”.

Runner’s up: GTA San Andreas, SSX 3, Gran Turismo 3, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and Command and Conquer: Red Alert

Flag Post

half-life because of its fantastic story telling and highly innovative gameplay

Flag Post

Minecraft

Flag Post

Backyard Monsters. =)

Flag Post

My favorite game EVER is Left 4 Dead.

Flag Post

Final Fantasy VIII

Flag Post

deus ex is my favorite right now