Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 70

2016 posts

Flag Post

This post has been removed my an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

4 Vira Saviors are not needed, because they have an AI bug that causes them to repeatedly healing each other while they fly across chargors’ range borders. And, I wonder why you did shrink cannons, but did not shring chargors?

Originally posted by thetrueultimatum:

Title: Taunt of Doom
Desc: Ok so I use taunt on Tesire, not like I need it, but I taunt sI might get a ridiculous rating on the level, when I click again on the screen, the Taunt icon shows 199 secs as the cooldown. Why would this and how did this happen?

I guess a double click against Taunt has happened and did not resolve correctly. But I’m not sure, perhaps you’ve stumbled across a rare bug in E:SW.

Well thank you for telling me that sad fact about Vira Saviors. And why did I not shrink the Chragors….., because I like squares!, and I’m a tad bit lazy, but I’ll fix that.

Flag Post

It’s not easy, but I made it ! to beat Zone one on Insane!

This is how I beat Zone one on Insane!

and within it is

nyon exist * 23
chargo * 16
neg voider * 5

beacon * 3
vira savior * 1

Titan barrier * 2
wall * 4

tech center * 1

also I have some rare unit

but I put them all in the bank ! because they are really stupid in zone one, they never attack the boss!

so…..don’t waste your time for farming those rare item, they are useless in zone one!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lmlm01:

It’s not easy, but I made it ! to beat Zone one on Insane!

This is how I beat Zone one on Insane!

and within it is

nyon exist * 23
chargo * 16
neg voider * 5

beacon * 3
vira savior * 1

Titan barrier * 2
wall * 4

tech center * 1

also I have some rare unit

but I put them all in the bank ! because they are really stupid in zone one, they never attack the boss!

so…..don’t waste your time for farming those rare item, they are useless in zone one!

The urge to farm… is too great! It’s overpowering me! Aaargh!

Flag Post

Guys, what’s the tip to hunt for Ledgend/Aries/Ultra Rares? Should I buy Tech Center as much as I can?

Flag Post

No tips except to grind a lot. That 5% doesn’t mean a big thing, while it does increase the chances of rare unit appearing, it still first chooses the type out of all possible, and only then checks for the limits, and does not spawn that rare if limit exceeded. I did once try playing with 5 tech centers, maxed walls/forts/wraths/sanctum/gold gens, NO rares dropped within 10 rounds of hard Tesire (I had all 3 ledgends+teslas too). I went bored. Now I’m having fun playing insane Tesire with everything but essentials unmaxed and seeing a lot of Gold Generators and Defencive Walls floating in empty space. (Still no Aries or other ultra-rares, hmm)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

just today, the game says “de-authorized”, which means it cannot be played on this site! WHY?!

Flag Post

I give you hints:
play in tesire (level10) on any difficult,but if you want to get that units maybe you can try hard and insane?;)
you can find:1.)Legend=>Lightbringer
2.)Aries
3.)Thor
4.)Vira Ultima
5.)Darkness Barrier
GOOD LUCK !!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ericbloedow:

just today, the game says “de-authorized”, which means it cannot be played on this site! WHY?!

This is not a today’s only problem, I have a weird guess that the game feeds some kidgamez’s site with current URL, and if that site has problems, it yells “deauthorized”. A stupid variant of copyprotection, but it’s now a trend in PC gaming :( seems it starts making its way into Flash games too. Pity I say.

Originally posted by Pambudi:

I give you hints:
play in tesire (level10) on any difficult,but if you want to get that units maybe you can try hard and insane?;)
you can find:1.)Legend=>Lightbringer
2.)Aries
3.)Thor
4.)Vira Ultima
5.)Darkness Barrier
GOOD LUCK !!!

Are you sure you can find Aries and others on normal? I have heard reports of Aries and others below in this list being found on hard or insane, but never on normal. Ledgends are more common, they can be found on normal, although their chances on hard are greater by a lot.

Flag Post

Kidgamez, pls tell us when the authorisation issue is resolved. thks

Flag Post

I can’t use SW Battle.
coudl not connect playtomic.

how to submit my base to KONGREGATE ?

Flag Post

Is there any way you could possibly set up the Formation System grid in a way to that the different towers will sort of snap into place because trying to get your base to be perfectly even is impossible and is driving me INSANE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachbrew:

Is there any way you could possibly set up the Formation System grid in a way to that the different towers will sort of snap into place because trying to get your base to be perfectly even is impossible and is driving me INSANE.

When towers are squeezed close together, you can nudge a tower a pixel up and to the left. That should let you set up your perfctly symmetric base if you position the top row of walls correctly.

Flag Post

how do you upload your base so the battle thing?

Flag Post

how do i get a pic of my base to show people if its strong or not????

Flag Post
Originally posted by waqsta:

how do i get a pic of my base to show people if its strong or not????

Read this.

Flag Post

What is a good setup for someone trying to beat the game the first time?

Flag Post

Early on, plain grind for walls/sanctums, get gold for chargors/nyons, this will let you go past normal.

Flag Post

I dont understand how to get the good stuff. I am as up graded as I can get, but when I go up against other players, I notice that many of them have up gradeds that are better than mine. Is that a premium thing?

Flag Post

Some do, say a black turret is premium-only, others don’t, lik an Aries, they all are possible to drop for a non-premium user.

Flag Post

lmlm01
how did you stack your towers like that.

Flag Post

Hey what happened to “Playtomic”? We can’t submit bases and get the 9.0 rating achievement now because it won’t work….

Also is dev ever going to implement bestiary idea for this game??? Lol… meh. Very very good game I actually replayed it recently and I might even try hunting more to find my very first Aries (never found one despite trying Insane Tesire many times).

Flag Post

Whats the best healing unit?