Strike Force Heroes

15 posts

Flag Post

JuiceTin’s new game is out. Link.

It’s a great game, but the campaign is too easy and I dislike how you can grind to win.

Raze > SFH > Raze 2

Flag Post

We’re sorry, we can’t find that page.
You may have followed a bad link.
Click here to return to the homepage.
If you think that there is a problem on Kongregate, please let us know.

Flag Post

http://armorgames.com/play/13367/strike-force-heroes

Flag Post

So, anybody know what some of the achievements are? I got the plugged one, I assume the “Embarrassing” has something to do with the foundry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darth_Sirov:

So, anybody know what some of the achievements are? I got the plugged one, I assume the “Embarrassing” has something to do with the foundry.

This should help.

Flag Post

GameBuilder15, my computer seems to think that the site you’re linking to contains malware. Do you think you could lay it out for us on this forum?

Flag Post

The game’s out on Kong now.

It’s just a reskin of Raze2; with barely improved AI.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Echo_Echo:

GameBuilder15, my computer seems to think that the site you’re linking to contains malware. Do you think you could lay it out for us on this forum?

Sky9Games got hacked recently. This isn’t the first time. :P

Read the SFH comments on Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

I hate to say it, but I agree. The developers are probably gonna start rehashing their games over and over and get away with it.

Flag Post

How do you use the mods that you unlock via secret achievements?

Flag Post

its a good game

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThisPotato:

How do you use the mods that you unlock via secret achievements?

The Quickplay, look at the bottom left side of the options.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

I hate to say it, but I agree. The developers are probably gonna start rehashing their games over and over and get away with it.

Raze 1 was way better than Raze 2, and SFH was slightly better than Raze 2.

Flag Post

How to get the secret achievements are.
Water wings: Crouch in the murky water in the village place by the sign (some other places work but that one is easy to tell where it is) after a little bit then you will start losing health. If you die by that you get the achievement.
Embarrassing: On the Foundry stage activate a killstreak that lasts (like surge or combustion) then die by the FALLING lava while the killstreak is in effect to earn the achievement.(Note you must die by the falling lava, not just get hurt)
Human Plug: stand on the fountain in the caverns for a while to earn it. Don not jump just stand there. You can shoot.
Detective/Investigator(Whatever):On the campaign Siege Under right when you start instead of going to the left go to the right into the blackness and enter the tube. Crawl through the tube into a room to get the achievement. I do no no how to get out so I just restart the level.
That’s all the achievements that come to mind so enjoy the solutions

Flag Post

Sunds like shit