Black Ops 2 VS Halo 4 page 2

52 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by distructoo:

we should have them fight each other on online u can pick spartan or balck ops

,but then spartans would automatically win unless complete and total morons are playing them due to the Mjolnir armor they practically don’t even have to shoot

Flag Post

I’m going to get halo 4, but I’m worried that 343 will just make it halo 3.5. God damn it, I wan’t halo 4 not 3 or Reach.

Flag Post

Halo 4, it’s been the works longer, plus I want to see what 343 has in store for it’s consumers. Black Ops 2 thought I want to know how woods survived and how he and Mason have a part in this campaign, not to mention zombies. HOPEFULLY! I pray the don’t release a limited edition with the zombie maps from previous Call of duty games.

Flag Post

Well the war ended at the end of 3, but I’m sure there’s still remnants of the old Covenant that’s not too happy about things. That would explain why you’re attacked by Cov. forces when Chief enters the jungle.

Anyway, I don’t know why they wouldn’t add Elites. If they can create massive simulations with detailed renditions of environments on some futuristic holodeck, I’m sure they could fake an elite. Even if they’re allies, I don’t think it would be unheard of to let Elites onto a UNSC ship. Surely in 4 years after the end of Halo 3 they’ll have made that progress. Reply to MossyStump
In halo 2 when the elites joined with the humans all of the elites didn’t follow and they still believed in the great journey but most did join.

Flag Post

Halo 4 all the way through no doubts but I’m still gonna get black ops 2 for zombies and multiplayer I don’t care about the campaign.

Flag Post

Well first of all halo, hands down. They’re fucking my up cuz they don’t fucking advertise but they’re still beating blops 2 in the preorders XBox of course. Blops2 will sell more because it’s on both systems. And please stop whining about the elites , that was a little extra added onto reach that was just a little bonus and not important. Like firefight. Halo 4 I’d not based on reach, its an upgraded halo 3. I like reach but FUCK REACH halo 3 was art halo 4 is halo 3 with a little bit of reach guns and no dual weildi by like reach also armor abilities but it’s like halo three at the base . Aka godlike

Flag Post

Looking at the gameplay right now, I’d say Halo.

Flag Post

CoD jumped the shark. I’d say Halo 4 is better than Black Ops 2.

Flag Post

what ever im sure BO2 will beat halo4 just look at the E3 demonstration its clearly the best btw PS3 for the win. ( soon PS4.. soon)

Flag Post

aslo if u have ps3 add me plz AI-IS

Flag Post

I will be getting Halo 4 and i might rent out black ops 2 to do the campaign.P.S the Gampeplay videos look awesome

Flag Post

Halo 4

Gameplay. Looks really solid and clean and adding elites makes it better

Spartan ops. Weekly episodic co-operative play looks to beat the main multiplayer

War games. Looks great and competitive

Black ops 2

Gameplay. Setting it in the future is a step forward for the series

Zombies. Not much info but will hopefully be revealed on Tuesday

Multiplayer. Hopefully will have the x Ray scope as a permanent attachment and kill streaks I just know will be good

Flag Post

Black Ops is deffinatly the more popular game then halo.

Flag Post

Halo,it has ultimate graphics,halo is the legendary game that can only be tamed by those who have their minds set straight.There is too many little kids in CoD,they are always screaming and yelling and their parents are yelling back at them…Its not a fun game..CoD messes with YOU BRAINS!

Halo has an original story line that is very easy to understand.I played black ops one and I actually had to do the same levels tons of times just to see what they where talking about.Halo has the least glitchiest graphics and it so happens to be for the X-box 360,which means the Internet connection is better.

Halo all the way.

Flag Post

i hope they don’t start with nova six.Because that’s the most awful story for a game

Flag Post

I have played CoD alot, but only for Coop and multiplayer. The storys seem absolutely meaningless whatsoever.
And I just got into Halo not too long ago simply loving the gameplay multiplayer and story. So I have to go with Halo 4, but no doubt people will have alot of fun with CoD multiplayer aswell.

Flag Post

Both of them look bloody terrible.

Flag Post

Even though I don’t really care for either. I believe Halo 4 will do the best. They seem to be much more consistent.

Flag Post

I’ll be getting them both but I think I’m looking forward to Halo 4 more. From my experience Halo games seem to have a better community than Call of Duty games.

Flag Post

To clear up the storyline of Halo 4. The Covenant that you fight are actually remnants of the old Covenant. They are extremists and believe that Requium is home to their god, a.k.a. the leader of the Prometheans. The Prometheans are of Forerunner design, and how and why they were created is revealed in the campaign. Also, the story is not made up by 343 Industries. They based it off of the books. Just like Bungie did. The books came before the games. Some editing to make it look better, for sure, but they wouldn’t make up stories.

Flag Post

Both games will do equally as well. I’m more of a COD guy just because I haven’t picked up HALO since the one before Reach. Whereas Halo seem to have finally moved to a new graphic engine (the change in developers might have been the reason), COD have instead stuck with their infinity engine and seemed to have just increased the amount of flying debris to cover up the poor textures.

Flag Post

I’m going to pick up and play COD.

Flag Post

Now after getting it I can judge, COD Black Ops 2 Multi-player is absolutely terrible when it comes to spawns.
Creating a class is very nicely down, yet hard to get use.
I the game play is unbalanced since it’s first shoot earn a kill or if you
have a bad aim because of a gun your most likely to lose the gun fight. Maps are small, and crazy you can get to any
location threw anywhere which means less camping, kill-streaks are super over powered.I’d rather enjoy playing Halo>COD.

Flag Post

definitely halo 4 because halo is my all time favorite video game character

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

definitely halo 4 because halo is my all time favorite video game character

Lol’d

I’m going to say Halo 4. I enjoy the story, and the multiplayer is a lot more consistent