Most overpowered person/thing in a game?

39 posts

Flag Post

What is the most overpowered person in a game you have played?

I think the James Heller/Alex Mercer in Prototype (2). You just can wreak havoc everywhere and the military or the Evolved (or the Infected) can’t do a thing about it.

Flag Post

Sam, from serious sam. He takes on thousands of enemies with just a couple of guns without even taking a scratch.

Flag Post

A Katamari.

Flag Post

Mario , cause he takes down entyre worlds with its inhabitants

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

A Katamari.

I have to agree with this.

Flag Post

The main character. Every time.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

A Katamari.

Same here, it’s unstoppable.

Flag Post

The ability to load old files. It can correct the greatest fails.

Flag Post

Gordan Freeman

Flag Post

Some of the bosses in The Binding of Isaac can be OP.

Flag Post

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. He’ll kill your entire army if you focus on trying to defeat him and when you play as him everything is easy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lime69:

Mario , cause he takes down entyre worlds with its inhabitants

Really? He can break blocks with his head, yet he dies when he touches a turtle…

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by Beny071:

A Katamari.

Same here, it’s unstoppable.

Annoying running fat people can make it shrink. BUT NOTHING CAN DESTROY IT!

Flag Post

Am I allowed to submit combos? If so, I’d like to submit the The D20/Habit combo I just got in The Binding of Issac.

The D20 is a spacebar item that can reroll pickup items (Hearts, coins, trinkets, etc.) and depleted chests. The Habit is a passive item that recharges your spacebar item by 3/6 whenever you take a hit, including when you give blood.

Bearing this in mind, I gave blood until I was down to half a heart, then rerolled all the coins. Some of these items became chests, while others became hearts used to fuel more BDM (Blood Donation Machine) transactions, which got rerolled along with the chest contents to yield even more items. This was repeated until I got a fifillion passive items from gold chests and ultimately steamrolled the game. The most ridiculous part was that I ended up with enough Soul Hearts to do this in full-heart territory and still turn a profit!!

(Sorry if you consider this a necro.)

Flag Post

isacc when he gets certian power ups

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Some of the bosses in The Binding of Isaac can be OP.

yeah like mom and death and satin

Flag Post

Any CoD protagonist.

Gets hit?
Just wait 5 seconds and you are like new!

Flag Post

Master Chief, I’ve lost count of how many rings he has destroyed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whipper123:

Sam, from serious sam. He takes on thousands of enemies with just a couple of guns without even taking a scratch.

I’ve tried the demo, and it scares me, I really have no idea what the hell is going on. Random creatures, and gorilla-looking beasts attacking me — I decided not to buy the game, plus the controls are terrible.

Flag Post

zeke and julie (zombies ate my nieghbors) lemme put it like this, do you know ANY other pair of teenagers that can not only kill thousands of monsters with waterguns and whatever else was availible from someone’s garbage can or cupboard, but also survive getting hacked up by a killer doll with an AXE? or survive getting FLATTENED by a giant baby SEVERAL time thier size?? no? my point EXACTLY!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MatrixJJC:

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. He’ll kill your entire army if you focus on trying to defeat him and when you play as him everything is easy.

The memories… I remember my allies screaming IT’S LU BU!

Flag Post

baldurs gate 2 kensai/wizard. he can stop time kill most enemies instantly become immune to all damage and get multiplied health as well as super damage.

Flag Post

Crash Bandicoot and Mario. Seriously, they have 99 lives.

Flag Post

Yeah, Lu Bu from all Dynasrty Warriors is completely overpowered.