The Last Stand 2 (Weapon Guide)

19 posts

Flag Post

Finally complete, this is a list of the maps on The Last Stand 2 and the weapons to be found on each one. It’s unlikely you’ll collect every weapon in the game, due to the time limit, but if you do, congratulations. Hope you enjoy the guide, it took me a while to complete.

Glendale Map
Easy to find the weapons in this area. Stick to the pistol, considering the enemies are easy to dispatch and the Revolver takes a while to reload. Give it to a teammate unless you like using it to eliminate dogs.
DO NOT LEAVE THIS AREA WITHOUT THE CHAINSAW! It’s one of the most valuable weapons in the game.
Claysburg
This area is difficult. Lots of enemies, a lot of them carry weapons. Chainsaw’s a good bet here. When you get the Uzi, it comes in handy. UMP is also a very good choice. Make sure you leave here with plenty of supplies…
Whistler's Grove Map
The basement. Unless you like the shotgun or the Compound Bow, or you’re short on supplies, avoid this area. They pour through a small door and traps are only effective in the middle two rows. Shotgun would be great if not for the slow reload speed…
Aspenwood Map
This place has the Hunting Rifle, a valuable weapon in the first game, a much slower reload speed in this one. Only come to this area for the Rifle, because supplies are very scarce here. This is a short trip. The Sawn-Off Shotgun only shoots twice and takes a while to reload, so don’t worry about finding it.
Jonestown Map
This is the last stop on your journey to Union City, unless you decide to stop at the waterfront. The Grenades here will kill multiple enemies in a single blast, but they’re hard to use. Wield at your own risk. The M4A1 Assault Rifle is a very capable gun and you’ll probably find yourself using it, since it’s equipped with large clip, moderate firepower and a decent reload time.
Photobucket
Ah, the astounding RPG and the MACHINE GUN OF DEATH! Unfortunately, the entire area of Fort Tran doesn’t appear to be available on Kongregate.com, but these weapons are worth playing to get. They are the ultimate weapons and the MG comes with a massive clip of 200 bullets…teach those meatbags a lesson…

Flag Post

Looking to get to the Fort near Jonestown. I’m not sure how to get there, could use a tip or something.

Flag Post

All maps done except for the Fort near Jamestown.

Flag Post

nice dude

Flag Post

I think I’m going to put them all in the first post. I just gotta finish all the levels…I’ve had to go through several times already because of a couple theories I was testing. I was going to see if certain buildings held weapons, but they don’t. They’re hidden randomly. So I decided to put the weapons you can find on the maps. Can’t wait to finish it…

Flag Post

what if you do not get those weapons by the time you r at that place??

Flag Post

“what if you do not get those weapons by the time you r at that place??”

What? It shows what weapons you FIND on the levels, not which weapons you USE on those levels.

Flag Post

you forgot RPG man….

Rocket Propelled Granades….other name is ownage

EDIT: you also forgot minime

Flag Post

The guide is complete. All the weapons are down. Found out you can only get to Fort Tran from other sites though, unfortunately. They’re not necessary, but still fun.

Flag Post

id would also like to add to the info
the RPG you get at tran is useless against james town army/swat guys
also traveling from tran to jones makes it semi glitch

my tips(not neccesarily the best just my way of winning)
bots dont go full auto like we do with auto matics they burst fire
waponed zombies USUALY go for the top almost never the bottom(dont get me wrong once i got one of my guys on the bottom killed in the first 5 seconds)
because bots dont go full auto as stated above the hunting riflle and shot gun are th best to give to the bots top one should get hunting
bottom gets shotty

i had aa lot of fun with getting weapons from tran and going to james with then since james actually has weapons zombies and semi—invincible army/swat guys

WHOA WALL OF TEXT

Flag Post

when i said RPG was useless agains jamestown swat/army guys you must shoot for the head or legs or it will go through them

Flag Post

Stick to the pistol, considering the enemies are easy to dispatch and the Revolver takes a while to reload.

What?! The Revolver takes a fairly short while to reload, and it can dispatch enemies much, much faster than the default pistol. With a head shot, it’s only 2 hits (or maybe even 1) before they’re dead. It has a fast reload time, at least fast enough so that it isn’t useless like the Hunting Rifle or the Shotguns. I end up using the revolver until I get the Uzi/UMP. I would entirely skip Whistler’s Grove, as it doesn’t provide you with a direct route to Jonestown.

Flag Post

for fort jameson u get minimi machine gun an RPG that all
enjoy ^^

Flag Post

Do the weapons come in certain houses, or is it just random?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kisuke_Fanatic:

Looking to get to the Fort near Jonestown. I’m not sure how to get there, could use a tip or something.

you have to go to armorgames.com to play the fort one

Flag Post

Why is this stuff posted now, it’s been out forever and Ive seen dozens of these ls2 guides, but on armorgames guides… Either way ls3 is coming and it’s got tons more weapons… Too bad it’s more of an rpg thing

Flag Post

i just got the compact bow because i always skipped this map for it but it is to me the best weapon in the game fast reload some zombies one shot death just got to be sure to head shot

Flag Post

in aspenwood i got the hunting rifle and the shotgun in my first try

Flag Post

I actually have found the hand grenades to be an effective weapon when used in conjunction with an automatic like the Uzi. Especially when the horde has broken the barricade, a grenade or two takes out most and weakens the rest, and then an easy switch kills the remainder.