Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Coming out!

147 posts

Flag Post

Just thought I’d let people know. It’s in beta on Kongregate now!

Flag Post

link me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElementalGolem:

link me?

sorry man you have wait until it comes out of beta to play it you need kong+ to play it in beta

Flag Post

If it’s in beta, I guess I’ll try playing it.
Here’s hoping it’s better than the rest of them.

Flag Post

I’m afraid to disappoint you, but it’s only a battle demo. You can’t do anything besides battle because it’s to test the battle system.

You’ll have to wait a little longer for the full version (just like me)

Flag Post

The various parts of Epic Battle Fantasy 4 are also available at Deviantart: http://kupo707.deviantart.com/gallery/ . And in his last journal he says that 53% is done, so I guess we will have to wait for at least another year.

Flag Post

one year more? e_O

Flag Post

when will the epic battle fantasy 4?

Flag Post

come on when will ebf4 be out of beta testing

Flag Post

how long was the end??

Flag Post

please answer me!!!

Flag Post

not sure how long it will be in beta, but thebattle test has been there for about 2 months so far i think

Flag Post

I will rate it 1/5 if Natalie’s boobs don’t bounce when you click on them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DoorbellX:

I will rate it 1/5 if Natalie’s boobs don’t bounce when you click on them.

I will rate these kinds of people 0/5 if this still continues after a month year when EBF4 is released.

Flag Post

The battle system looks pretty cool too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

If it’s in beta, I guess I’ll try playing it.
Here’s hoping it’s better than the rest of them.

these games are awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337al:

not sure how long it will be in beta, but thebattle test has been there for about 2 months so far i think

3 months

Flag Post

3 months? ohh come on D:

Flag Post

well, he’s finished placing all of the foes on the maps. check it out here: Epic battle fantasy series

Flag Post

YEEEESSSSSSS hes don 80% since 13 october it shouldent be to long only a cuple of months

Flag Post

Yay :D !!! I’m wainting for Epic Battle Fantasy 4 !!! Do you think it will be available on Christmas ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maleovex:
Originally posted by 1337al:

3 months

Yeah, and it’s only for the battle system, not actually the full beta game. Still pretty fun, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kuuro:

Yay :D !!! I’m wainting for Epic Battle Fantasy 4 !!! Do you think it will be available on Christmas ?

I HOPE SO, HE MAKES DA BEST FLASH GAMES AND SWORDS EVER >.<

Flag Post

good well 4 players

Flag Post

It’s now only, about one month away, if it was 3 months to go on September, so it might be out on December, which is about a month away.