The Freakiest Most Terrifying Video Game Creepy Pastas That You Know

36 posts

Flag Post

This one is terrifying: Pokemon Lost Silver. Just look it up on YouTube. Thats all you need to do. Also, look up Pokemon: Red Blue Yellow Lavender Town Music. That music caused like, 30 Japanese kids to commit suicide. What was Nintendo thinking?

Flag Post

Comedygame.exe

Flag Post
Originally posted by CandyCastle:

Comedygame.exe

REAAAALLLLYY stupid. The whole game and disk being sent in the mail might’ve been possible, but the demonic voice in his house? Come on

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:

Comedygame.exe

REAAAALLLLYY stupid. The whole game and disk being sent in the mail might’ve been possible, but the demonic voice in his house? Come on

You know they’re all going to be fake anyways, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

Comedygame.exe

You know they’re all going to be fake anyways, right?

Well yea, but they should be somewhat realistic, like the whole lavender town thing

Flag Post

Comedygame.exe

If you’re going to review my first Creepypasta, do better job.

Flag Post

Comedygame.exe

That was actually pretty good.

Flag Post

Comedygame.exe

No, it was good, but the voice was like eh.

Flag Post

Comedygame.exe

No, it was good, but the voice was like eh.

Thanks. I tried to make an impressive ending, though.
Originally posted by ablr:

Comedygame.exe

That was actually pretty good.

Thank you :D

Flag Post

Ben drowned has some high-octane nightmare fuel.

Flag Post

Also, look up Pokemon: Red Blue Yellow Lavender Town Music. That music caused like, 30 Japanese kids to commit suicide.

Didn’t this one go into more detail about Lavender Town than just the music?

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Also, look up Pokemon: Red Blue Yellow Lavender Town Music. That music caused like, 30 Japanese kids to commit suicide.

I emailed a link to this music with a rather disturbing image on the vid to my friends.

Flag Post

Most of them aren’t very…well…good. The lavender town, did indeed go into more detail about the actual town. Depending on which one you’re talking about, of course. If you mean the one where the sound shows the image of the ghost pokemon when put into that…er…program, then I don’t think that’s the right one.

To my point. The ‘Ben’ one is obvious when watching the videos, because they shows clips from Majora’s mask and Ocarina of time. Another big thing about it, is that it describes Ben as being a ghost in the video game, and appearing in the real world. I’m not entirely sure how he gets out, but I know it wasn’t very smart.

TL;DR Pokemon creepy pastas are alright, the ‘Ben’ one was just stupid.

Flag Post

The kids killing themselves was obviously a myth, but there’s something real behind Lavender town itself and your encounter with your Rival when they’re mourning the loss of a Pokemon

Flag Post

I have read a lot of creepypasta about Lavender Town. And I have to admit, I was and still am creeped out about it even though I know none of it is real. Funny how fear works.

Flag Post

I have read a lot of creepypasta about Lavender Town. And I have to admit, I was and still am creeped out about it even though I know none of it is real. Funny how fear works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8
Here’s that video if you want to watch it…Hahaha.

Flag Post

That music caused like, 30 Japanese kids to commit suicide. What was Nintendo thinking?

Wow. I really must applaud this incompetence.

Flag Post

>Creepypasta
>Terrifying
Pick one

I never found Creepypastas scary, but they’re entertaining to read for some reason

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

>Creepypasta
>Terrifying
Pick one

I never found Creepypastas scary, but they’re entertaining to read for some reason

I have to agree. I have not been outright terrified by the horror-fanfiction genre,
but there is something with the good ones that gets to me. Some kind of creeping, hidden horror.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Predatorx687:
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

>Creepypasta
>Terrifying
Pick one

I have to agree. I have not been outright terrified by the horror-fanfiction genre,
but there is something with the good ones that gets to me. Some kind of creeping, hidden horror.

Link me to some good ones.

Flag Post

This one is terrifying: Pokemon Lost Silver. Just look it up on YouTube. Thats all you need to do. Also, look up Pokemon: Red Blue Yellow Lavender Town Music. That music caused like, 30 Japanese kids to commit suicide. What was Nintendo thinking?

Lost Silver isn’t creepy. The Lavender Town theme doesn’t kill kids. You must’ve believed every single creepy pasta you’ve read. However, the binary beeping of the Lavender Town theme in the background makes some children get headaches, nauseous (they don’t barf though) and some other head-affecting sicknesses. But it does NOT make a child commit suicide. Nintendo changed the binary beeping anyway. So most games don’t have the beeping.

Flag Post

I once read one about Halo 1. Apparently you can use a glitch to interrupt a cutscene where Cortana is talking and fire at her with your gun, killing her. If you do this, you can proceed through the levels as normal, but all parts indicating or hinting that there are other humans other than you are taken out(Marines disappear, cutscenes show Master Chief talking to thin air, the game is muted when the voice of a human comes in on the background etc.).

When you get to the final stage, it starts as normal, but about halfway through the level a section of wall would break open and a bunch of Flood would pour out and overwhelm you. The game finishes on a closeup of a Combat Form’s face, then the Master Chief’s body with his limbs mutated and a spray of blood on his visor.

Then the screen goes dark, Game Over, and from then on whenver you start up the Halo game it doesn’t go to the main menu. It cuts straight to Master Chief’s last few seconds before he dies and loops that over and over. You have to eject the disc to stop it.

Flag Post

G…man……..

Flag Post

I’m still scared of this even now

Flag Post

Damn i dont want this topic to be dead! please people