3DS v.s. Wii U

81 posts

Flag Post

I have no clue. Im probably gonna get a Wii U and find out. But, from how it looks, what do you think is better? Ill say Wii U, but I will ALWAYS love my 3DS!!!!

Flag Post

Everything made by Nintendo since the GameCube has been complete and utter garbage.

Now, stop making stupid threads.

Flag Post

Are you serious? The Gamecube under performed MAJORLY. The N64 is still their best console.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Everything made by Nintendo since the GameCube has been complete and utter garbage.

Flag Post

Wii U because it has a version of Arkham City and Assassin’s Creed 3.

Flag Post

Hahahahhahah.

Oh sorry, i just laugh whenever someone mentions the HOLY BEACON OF GODLY EVERYTHING THAT BAKES COOKIES AND DISPENSES KITTENS, AND PLAYS THE BEST GAMES EVER, the Wii U.

Both are rather crappy. Nintendo has made around 3 good games and no good systems past 2003.

Flag Post

Yes, like you can make a better system. no And Now, stop posting on my threads

Flag Post

I can make a better system.

They call it a PC.

You should consider limiting yourself to 1 thread per week.

Flag Post

Every system maybe. I would not call all there games garbage though.

Flag Post

Wii/DS suck, so I can’t imagine any improvement.

Flag Post

The Wii U seems better. It has more features and games than the 3DS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cllazyman:

The Wii U seems better. It has more features and games than the 3DS.

Thank you for ACTUALLY posting on WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT. You actually answered, and stayed on topic mm hm, Catface

Flag Post

3DS. It has incredible specs and a phenomenal diverse selection of games. It’s also very cheap.

Flag Post

I was fully on topic; they’re both trash and neither is proper for real gaming. Though, consoles are innately inferior to PC.

Flag Post

There is no such thing as a ‘real’ game. Just good and bad, hard and easy, that are enjoyable to different types of people. And ‘real’ games are called tag or marco polo. Things you play in the real world.

Flag Post

I think there’s a line.

Skyrim: Real Game.
Minecraft: Sandbox.
90% of Wii/DS games: Minigame packs.
Etc.

Flag Post

Wii U, because it’ll have No More Heroes 3 and Project P-100.

…really?

Flag Post

I think there’s a line.

Minecraft: Sandbox.
90% of Wii/DS games: Minigame packs.
Etc.

Many would call Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong and Kirby real games as well.

Flag Post

Some of the series, possibly.

Though they cease being real games when they go to great lengths to force the use of the second screen; usually in the form of shitty touch-screen minigames.

Flag Post

Fair point. Though i have never really played the DS, so i can’t really say much.
As for the point of the thread which i have not actually addressed yet. Wii U, if for no other reason, new Smash Bros eventually.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Wii U, if for no other reason, new Smash Bros eventually.

Spoiler warning: It is the exact same random-chance bollocks as the first Smash Bros game and 13+ years of advancement and evolution in games means fuck all to Nintendo who are going to shit out the same pap that they’ve been doing for the past decades. Don’t buy shitty sequels, buy original IP and genuinely inventive games to make this industry less stagnant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fmiv:

Wii U, if for no other reason, new Smash Bros eventually.

Spoiler warning: It is the exact same random-chance bollocks as the first Smash Bros game and 13+ years of advancement and evolution in games means fuck all to Nintendo who are going to shit out the same pap that they’ve been doing for the past decades. Don’t buy shitty sequels, buy original IP and genuinely inventive games to make this industry less stagnant.

So because you don’t like playing newer versions of stuff, no one should?

Flag Post

We shouldn’t be rewarding corporations for making an endless sea of bland regurgitated shit.

Flag Post

The Wiiu is more or less the wii with a different name.

So this question is the Wii or the 3DS..not even a question. The Wii sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fmiv:

We shouldn’t be rewarding corporations for making an endless sea of bland regurgitated shit.

So most games that aren’t Indie then?