HAPPY WHEELS!

21 posts

Flag Post

I think that Kong should get the game Happy Wheels. Possibly the full version? I love Happy Wheels, and prefer to play here, since i am here all the time!

DO YOU AGREE?

Here is the game if you never played: http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

Flag Post

we allready have it on here t.t
And its not the full verson due to file size limits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

we allready have it on here t.t
And its not the full verson due to file size limits.

My understanding of it is that the dev only wanted in on tot@ljerkface to attract more people to the site.

I could be wrong however.

Flag Post

Oh…
Well i wish we could of gotten the full version..

Flag Post

Why exactly would you want us to have the full verson?
to be honest it makes it almost impossible to actually contact makers of levels. and i doubt he would want to upload it due to loss in profits.

Flag Post

I like Happy Wheels.

Flag Post

It seems fun to have the full version, but i don’t get why we would need to contact the makers, if you want to do that, go play it on the site, i just want it so i can play and chat with my friends at the same time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337snake888:

I like Happy Wheels.

Mm..kay?

Flag Post

I think i was just too lazy to check if Kongregate actually had it before i posted this :3

Flag Post

Haha haven’t played this in a while! Riding a segway, limbs flying all over the place, aaahh. ^_^

Flag Post

They should update the Happy Wheels they have on kongregate though. Like so the featured levels are different. And the newer characters are put in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Konnorkala:

They should update the Happy Wheels they have on kongregate though. Like so the featured levels are different. And the newer characters are put in.

Agreed

Flag Post

Here’s a vid of Happy Wheels

Flag Post

HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEHEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING ADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING HEADACHE PUPPY DOES NOT IMPROVE REFRESHING

Flag Post

True story -

Flag Post

I like happy wheels to!

Flag Post

Please get a badge before you post.

Flag Post

I have 3 things to say:
GodlyMod123: Shut the f*** up.
Punka765: I agree, but sadly it will never happen.
And finnly, this may be stupid, but i wish the demo version had badges.
That is all.

Flag Post

oh, and GottaAskTheMan, what do you mean by “Please get a badge before you post”?

Flag Post

peoples on kongregate should be able to make our own levals

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator