What characters would you like to see introduced to Super Smash Bros 4?

72 posts

Flag Post

I’d personally like to see Pacman introduced, considering that Namco Bandai is making it, there’s no reason not to.
Also Bomberman, he has like 100 games and he’s owned by Nintendo, why on Earth not?
Mega Man, definitely. He helped establish Nintendo as what it is today. That and it would be so awesome to see him in 3D/HD.
Little Mac. He made it as an assist trophy in Brawl, and he deserves it.
Mewtwo needs a comeback. And Zoroark should join the ranks too since it has its own movie now.
Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy, and Isaac from Golden Sun also need to be in it cause that would just be freakin’ awesome.
And Banjo and Kazooie. I miss them.

Who would you pick for the new SSB roster and why?

This is a facebook question about it

Flag Post

Whoah we’re on four now? I’ve only ever played 2 of them, which ones did I miss?

I’d like that master hand bastard to be a playable character. Just because his moves are insane and it would be awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

Whoah we’re on four now? I’ve only ever played 2 of them, which ones did I miss?

I’d like that master hand bastard to be a playable character. Just because his moves are insane and it would be awesome.

Well they only started development on this one a few weeks ago, but here’s the list:

Super Smash Bros. – Nintendo 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee – Game Cube
Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Wii
Super Smash Bros. 4 – WiiU/3DS

Also, Master hand was playable in Melee IIRC so the devs could test him. But you could only use him using a glitch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrYoshiyahu:
Originally posted by Darver:

Well they only started development on this one a few weeks ago, but here’s the list:

Super Smash Bros. – Nintendo 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee – Game Cube
Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Wii
Super Smash Bros. 4 – WiiU/3DS

Also, Master hand was playable in Melee IIRC so the devs could test him. But you could only use him using a glitch.

Oh I see I missed the first ever one.

Master hand was playable? How come I never found that out? _

Flag Post

So overpowered :3
Master hand Glitch

Flag Post

I would love to see the entire bunch of Star Fox characters in the game (except Skippy, nobody likes him!) Having another Sonic character like Tails, or Knuckles would be cool. Also, I want to play as someone from advanced Wars!!!

Flag Post

Non-Specific Action Figure.

Flag Post

sonic the hedgehog is an unlikely addition but I personally would love to see it happen

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreadvenom:

sonic the hedgehog is an unlikely addition but I personally would love to see it happen

Sonic is in Brawl.

Flag Post

1.Pacman.
2.Any other Sonic character.
3.Megaman.
4.Bomberman.
5.Sora.

Flag Post

I want to see Hadron! The Villian Robot from Custom Robo Arena, (they had Ray MK III as an assist trophy, could also add him)

Flag Post

A plant from PvZ

Flag Post

Geno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Geno.

This. About a thousand times. It would be the only character I play.

Flag Post

They should make a fighting system that isn’t bullshit before they introduce new characters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HavingAllTheFun:

They should make a fighting system that isn’t bullshit before they introduce new characters.

Interesting you should say that, cause that’s what they said they’re doing this time. “Quality over quantity” they said. So instead of a huge roster increase, they’re going to make everything else much better.

Flag Post

Sora.

Flag Post

Tails, Knuckles perhaps. Maybe they could finally add Toad too. :P

Flag Post

Tails and Mudkip.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t be surprised in Miis became playable, but personally, I’d really rather not see that.

I had a really cool idea before, what if you started the game with just the 8 original characters; Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi, Samus, DK, and Fox, And every other character has to be unlocked! :D

Flag Post

I wouldn’t be surprised in Miis became playable, but personally, I’d really rather not see that.

I had a really cool idea before, what if you started the game with just the 8 original characters; Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi, Samus, DK, and Fox, And every other character has to be unlocked! :D

How fricking long would that take??!!

Flag Post

Yoshimitsu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Yoshimitsu.

Namco Bondai is making SSB4, so you never know…

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Yoshimitsu.

Namco Bondai is making SSB4, so you never know…

I think he should get a cameo in every fighting game, such an epic character.

Flag Post
  • Bomberman
  • Sora
  • Tails (Miles)
  • Megaman
  • Peashooter