Minecraft [Official Thread] page 9

214 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

That 2nd last one is a glitch. It’ll be fixed soon.

Did you know?

(For pros)

The lighting system is remade. Finally, those nasty lighting glitches are gone! Also, light now passes through half-slabs and stairs etc. correctly.

Why for pros?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

Did you know?

(For pros)

The lighting system is remade. Finally, those nasty lighting glitches are gone! Also, light now passes through half-slabs and stairs etc. correctly.

Why for pros?

because they think that they are pros because they look at the wiki.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Did you know?

(For pros)

Why for pros?

I never saw the minecraft wiki before. nor have I played minecraft on PC or Xbox. Yet I still knew it :)

*Did you know?
Witch huts will be added to minecraft.

Flag Post

My favorite thing about minecraft is how griefing is so much fun :>

I really love burning down videogame sprites that people build out of wool.

They DESERVE it for using burnable blocks.

Also setting up people’s houses to blow up is fun. I mean, blowing them up on your own is one thing, but making them see their house blow up is better :>

Flag Post

Did you know?

(For pros)

Why for pros?

Wut? I didn’t look at the wiki.

I looked at mojang.com, for the latest snapshot releases. That was one of the updates.
Also, I shouldn’t of used, “pros”. What I meant is people who are getting really complicated with the game, and knows every single bug etc. etc.

Not like the simple people who just play the game and don’t worry about the maximum efficiency, etc.

Did you know?

I am too lazy to think of a Did You Know?.

Flag Post

Did you know?

Your starting minecraft skin is called ‘Steve’

Flag Post

My house I have made in Survival. (inb4youusedcreativeforpicturetaking) Yes, I used Creative for the air shot. Problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Saints_CROW:

Minecraft is a boring game.

Unless you are willing to spend all of your spare time building a castle or something, there is no reason to play it.

The reason to play it is to have a sense of creativity and imagination. Why are you posting on the Official Minecraft Thread if you don’t like the game? That sir, is weird.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

Also setting up people’s houses to blow up is fun. I mean, blowing them up on your own is one thing, but making them see their house blow up is better :>

hell i love it to, As a player of faction servers if there power is to low, they are getting captured. and then i shall claim all there land and destroy it, just to make sure they have no hope of rebuilding it.
However i don’t greef if i’m not allowed to do so. So i always follow server rules.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

hell i love it to, As a player of faction servers if there power is to low, they are getting captured. and then i shall claim all there land and destroy it, just to make sure they have no hope of rebuilding it.
However i don’t greef if i’m not allowed to do so. So i always follow server rules.

Which is exactly why I don’t like factions. I’ll take pstones and world guard, thank you very much. (provided world guard is used responsibly, but that’s a bit easier to get than a non-chaotic faction server). Not that I don’t play on faction servers, but they’re my backup servers when my prefered servers are down.

Flag Post

Bump.

This is old news, but hip hip, HOORAY! 1.4 is out!

Did you know? Minecraft 1.4 is out! Witches, the Wither, Wither skeletons, Invisibility potions, item frames, and much more!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zachattack405:

The 1 Tip for Minecraft Noobs: Dont Dig Staright Down.
If you dig straight down you will have a chance of falling In lava and losing all your items you had in you inventory.

Or find diamonds. Ill take the risk.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator