Good storyline games

18 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, i know i allready made a topic about good storyline games n kong but this is about games you buy.

its the reason i love half life series.

Flag Post

Lol i choose heavy rain or half life….. i’ll go for heavy rain

Flag Post
Originally posted by luigiOK20:

Lol i choose heavy rain or half life….. i’ll go for heavy rain

is heavy rain that scary game? i’ve seen my old roommates play but never for myself. they really enjoyed the storyline.

Flag Post

Braid has a very unusual and backwards storyline, but once you basically understand it, it’s pretty good.
WARNING: Under no circumstances should you attempt to understand the mechanics of Braid. Else go crazy.

Flag Post

Thanks for commenting, Heavy rain is not that scary, ubt sometimes it is but there’s also a game called “Rain” Wich is pretty scary…

Flag Post

Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4, or Just Cause 2.

All three are brilliant.

Flag Post

Despite that I haven’t played the Metal Gear Solid series, the entire story of the 4th one that i watched online was indeed very good to watch. I somehow feel that the 3rd one is slightly better storywise. I’m not sure why…

As for what I have played… I have no idea. Too difficult to decide.

Flag Post

breath of fire 3, ff 7,9 and MQ ,

Flag Post

thanks for replying!!

Flag Post

Baldur’s Gate 2.

Flag Post

Metal Gear Solid – Basically the entire series.
Portal 1 + 2
I’ll think of a few more, I’m sure.

Flag Post

Eternal Darkness:Sanity’s Requiem.

Flag Post

Without a doubt, I would have to say Alan Wake. That game has so many twists and turns and it makes you think about the story. In order to understand the ending, you must have payed attention during the course of the game, and you must understand everything that has happend. It is an awesome game, I recommend you check it out. :D

Flag Post

GTA series, Skyrim, RE5, others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superjak45:

Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4, or Just Cause 2.

All three are brilliant.

Just Cause 2’s storyline was pretty bland to be honest. All it was was “Hey Scorpio, I need you. Kill these people or take over this place!”

Flag Post

Thx 4 replying again

Flag Post

Hmm, gonna go with Geneforge series since they were all different people, but all followed the same storyline in a way.
Maybe even Bioshock and Bioshock 2 since it’s the perfect world gone wrong, or Heavy Rain since, it’s Heavy Rain it’s hard to beat.

Flag Post

Phantasy Star – for sega original console