Max Mesiria 2 Walkthrough

9 posts

Flag Post

In the begining, go to all the different houses, look inside ever barrel, and basically clean out everyone of all the goods you can get. If you find enough you wont need to buy any potions or healing herbs. i made it though out the whole game without even USING the herbs and healing potions. If you find it necessary, buy yourself stronger weapons.

Go to the church when your done, save your game in the blue shining light, talk to the priest and he’ll put you to rest. When you wake up, go outside. follow the ghost into the cabin in the cemetary. once you’ve established that you need a key, travel back across the town. it will be in the little neighborhood to the direct left of the stores. between the two houses at the back, there will be a shining thing in the snow. click it and you’ll find the key to get into the cabin and underground.

none of the barrels have anything underground. but in one of the puddles there is a worm that will bring you back to life if you die.(I suggest try to save the worm for the very final boss battle I didnt and still one but it will make it much easier) theres going to be a lot of back and forth, but i suggest you spend a lot of time fighting until you get to level 13 or higher. then go on to the boss battle.

The next point at which you might get stuck is quite a while later, on the train. theres a pannel with a ring that kinda looks like the simon says thing. well, poke buttons. if they stay lit up, then you poked the right one. keep poking int he right sequince until you unlock the level. there are 6 or so levels on that pannel.
in the next little room you’ll see another pannel. this one is exactly like simon says. just click the buttons that it tells you to.
in the next little room, you’ll be asked to insert the code. punch in ‘361′.

you’ll find a room of little glowey portals. the red ones are places you land, the blue ones teleport you to another one. keep fooling around, there are shoes in the box. fool around on there long enough and two more portals will come up, the color purple. one will lead you out of the room.

frmo that point forth you’ve got a little maze with some easy as hell little villians to fight. then a big floaty guy, but he’s easy enough to fight. especialy if you still have the worm that brings you back to life. after he’s defeated you rescue the people abord and the game is over.

Flag Post

Forgot my intro

Well this is my first Walkthrough and I havent seen a Max Mesiria 2 one yet so here it is.

Flag Post

me neither…. except the one on cocak with nice pictures and such. Good work tho.

Flag Post

There is a walkthrough of this game posted on Cocak

If you don’t know what Cocak is, it is an semi-unofficial blog with guides and review and such from Kongregate users. Check it out! It’s updated all the time.

Flag Post

Just two things to add, make sure you have 1500 (or close to that, the baddies nearby give 25 money each) after the maze at the end to buy battle mode. Also, if you reach level 15 in the caves, the rest of the game is very easy, just keep fighting the glow worms near the lever, but I suggest healing between each fight (unless you level up).

Flag Post

The Cocak link is broken. I have found on the train a 3 number combination adn I am stunped. Anyone can help?

Flag Post

Seriously,I could beat the cave boss with level 11 and not Level 13 or higher.Is this possible…..

Flag Post

@1000lol
yes it is possible for i have bested the machine at level 10. The end boss is easier than the machine and i beat it at level 12. i ONLY needed potions for the ghost spirit hole with the machine in it.. the worm has x1.5 hp but i pwned it way easier ( it does this: “no run” “attack” “no run” “attack” {Repeat} ) now if you dont mind i would like a walkthrought for the battle mode which is what i came for

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkassasin:

@1000lol
yes it is possible for i have bested the machine at level 10. The end boss is easier than the machine and i beat it at level 12. i ONLY needed potions for the ghost spirit hole with the machine in it.. the worm has x1.5 hp but i pwned it way easier ( it does this: “no run” “attack” “no run” “attack” {Repeat} ) now if you dont mind i would like a walkthrought for the battle mode which is what i came for

Here you go. Haven’t tested it myself, but I would recommend also using a calculator to keep track of the enemies’ hp.