Come Play Vorp! With Us (it's a really fun MOBA)

22 posts

Flag Post

Hey all! I just wanted to recommend a really great game here on Kong called Vorp!

It’s really fun, however, over time it has kind of been losing players. I don’t want that to happen… it’d be sad for such a fun game to have to close down. So I want to extend an invitation to you all and come play it! You won’t be disappointed. It’s really fun, especially if you like games in the action or strategy genres. So please, come give it a try!

If you need any help, just talk in chat, or in the forums, the general players are pretty friendly. And don’t underestimate the advantage of playing a few practice matches before going into actual PvP.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you playing sometime!
-TAO_Arecibo

Flag Post

I’ll try this game out, I’ve been sooo bored lately.

Flag Post

It’s really a great game, everyone should come try it out and be amazed by the graphics and style. See you guys there :)

Flag Post

For all of you old-school players, this plays like StarControl but in a multi-player arena setting. It is awesome!

Flag Post

Great graphics, dynamic gameplay, and a fun player base. If you like to blow up or bash space ships you will love this game.

Flag Post

Everyone will have fun do not be afraid if you don’t get it right away. It is really fun when you get use to it and find your ship.

Flag Post

I have to say it’s a little rough getting started, but so are most games like this (MOBA genre technically if I recall my terminologies). I managed to land a ship I really enjoy my first try, and the ships they usually have available are pretty nice overall, enough diversity to make a difference, yadayada.

Flag Post

This game is awesome, one of the best out there. It is better then some games you have to pay quite a bit of cash for. Yes, it is a MOBA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TAO_Arecibo:

And don’t underestimate the advantage of playing a few practice matches before going into actual PvP.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you playing sometime!
-TAO_Arecibo

I agree on playing a few practice matches first if you are just starting. Feeders are generally the new players that are too stubborn to realize every death also affects your team significantly (negatively).

Flag Post

Those that enjoy games like Defense of the Ancients, League of Legends, and Heroes of Newworth (the last one I haven’t really seen), you’ll definitely enjoy this.

Flag Post

Boobies, Vorp! has boobies.

Flag Post

vorp is freakin awesome, the only game i’ve spent kreds on

Flag Post

Really fun game, great graphics, and constantly being updated. I really enjoy being able to have 15 minute conversations with the developers, and they are online often.

Flag Post

One day i decided to quit playing games but I am still hanging onto this one. No nonesense of daily tasks which treat you like labour everyday (No huge advantage for old players, except being used to the ships). And yes this is my second and last game to spend Kreds on (eventhough you don’t have to).

Flag Post

Infact I had to create a new Kong account, since my old aaccount was disabled once I got my kreds back (from old game) due to some ingame bugs :).

Flag Post

Lots of fun, I’m actually having a better time playing Vorp! than i often do with games you need to purchase. :D

Flag Post

Please come visit, the more the merrier.

Flag Post

There were no Boobies :(
But the game it self was quiet fun. But no boobies, at all, well a couple of the pilots are female, but no visible nudidty.

Flag Post

It’s really great, I’ve been playing this for the past month and a half.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LackOfSkill:

There were no Boobies :(
But the game it self was quiet fun. But no boobies, at all, well a couple of the pilots are female, but no visible nudidty.

There are 4 pilots that are female… one uses a big barrel (talk about the amount of euphemism there)

Also, how you say things, reminds me of Austin Powers 3.

Flag Post

Very fun game!

Flag Post

Been playing this game for a little while. It rocks!