Elona!

10 posts

Flag Post

Hey, remember Elona Shooter? That game with an impossible badge and lots of guns? Did you know it was loosely based on a game called Elona. Who wants to discuss it, or the shooter?

Noticed some references to Elona in Elona shooter:

Tank statue: Something like “You don’t know how these tanks got here, but someone must have pissed off Mani of Machine”, Mani being the god of machines in Elona, who takes gun sacrifices, and gives you an android.

Dragon statue: “Some guy from Vernis showed up the other night and killed a bard…” That guy being <whom>, who wields the long sword <ragnarok>, which “brings an end” when swung, summoning dragons. Killing bards brings no karma penalty, and is popular to do for instruments and money.

Of course, the enrage countdown has a few references:
Shena, the barmaid who (according to NPC’s) has a FANTASTIC ass.
Lulwy, god of the wind (and bows)
Jure, god of healing (also in grail of Jure)
Ehekatl of Luck, who in Elona, when killed unleashes MEEEEEEEW and kills the entire map.

There’s also the Wind Bow, a weapon in Elona.

Currently got a level 25 golem warrior, riding a yowyn horse, with a quickling, a bell, the black cat, and a kick-ass living weapon that deals fire and darkness damage, with crazy damage to undeads. All I have left of the main quest is the last stretch to Zeome, but I need to get better equips to survive him.

I’m working on a guide for Elona, from the start of your first game to life after Zeome.

Flag Post

0///
My 6-handed mutant salutes you.
5 level (don’t need to pay taxes)
1200 speed, 6 living katanas with magic damage
Completed main quest, have god cards in museum :)

Flag Post

Pretty fun, although it’s pretty damn grindy.

Also dead in terms of development, but thankfully there are some continuation projects.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

0///
My 6-handed mutant salutes you.
5 level (don’t need to pay taxes)
1200 speed, 6 living katanas with magic damage
Completed main quest, have god cards in museum :)

…Wizard mode. I’m fairly sure anyway. Potions of Descent to get down to level 5, I presume? Ah well, I bet my Quickling Archer w/his diamond bow and full spirit cloth can take you. His DV is off the charts.

Are you consumed by violence? I would assume you’d want damage-god status. Also, if you are on elona+, you can wish for the gods during Party Time and get tons of points with love potions. Did you survive Mewmewmew from Ehekatl, or beat all the gods-inside-gods?

My fairy claymore says hello with her 250+DV and awesome spellcasting.

EDIT: To the complainers of Elona Shooter difficulty: I lost all my data, and in a few hours and 50 in game days I had most of the medals and was autopiloting like a boss. Autofiring crossbows for the win, esp. with power shot.

Flag Post

Normal mode. I had tons of time during last year summer :(
Potions of descent(after I got last item slot at 36) and many items with “disturbs your grow”.
Critical hits ignore DV, so I will win. My mutant faster than quickling.
Give ruby equipment to quickling, it will increase his survivability drastically. And bow of vnderre, easy way for poison immunity.

Flag Post

Someone should link me to a guide/walkthrough for that impossible badge. //toolazytodoithimself

Flag Post

Normal mode. I had tons of time during last year summer :(
Potions of descent(after I got last item slot at 36) and many items with “disturbs your grow”.
Critical hits ignore DV, so I will win. My mutant faster than quickling.
Give ruby equipment to quickling, it will increase his survivability drastically. And bow of vnderre, easy way for poison immunity.

Actually, I was using extra races and so Quickling life was still 100. On my Golem I have a bell and a quickling, both with rubynus bows and 3-4 other pieces. Do you know if mummies are the ones who drop potions of descent? I’m looking for a 3rd ranch (got putit and horse)

Originally posted by Gext3r:

Someone should link me to a guide/walkthrough for that impossible badge. //toolazytodoithimself

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/64253-aerows-guide-to-elona-shooter: General guide

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/93430-elona-shooter-100days-hardcore-mini-guide: A guide on the imp badge.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/68083-elona-shooter-hardcore-mode-the-100: another guide

Google elona shooter guide and you get those as the top ones for kong.

Flag Post

Zombies drop them. You have better chances to find potion of decent in shop rather than from monsters. Even dungeon diving is more reliable way.
For ranch I suggest to have “Hand of the Dead” monster for Strength, and you don’t need putit. Charisma is too easy to skyrocket with Performance and Negotiation. Actually, ghost corpse, which train will, even better.

Flag Post

Zombies drop them. You have better chances to find potion of decent in shop rather than from monsters. Even dungeon diving is more reliable way.
For ranch I suggest to have “Hand of the Dead” monster for Strength, and you don’t need putit. Charisma is too easy to skyrocket with Performance and Negotiation. Actually, ghost corpse, which train will, even better.

Putits have such a good breed power though! Ghosts have 24 breed power, Hand of the Dead 133, compared to 666 putit and 952 lame horse. I might do Cupid of Love, because they can sometimes drop Happy Beds and their corpses raise Charisma. I don’t want to do only Lame horses though, because my Constitution potential will plummet (right now it’s high from Fighter Guild Trainer visits). My Charisma potential already has dropped to hopeless T-T

Flag Post

I wish there’s elona online,There is already an elona but its for single only.i hope they well make an elona online _