what are the meanest enemies in games (poll)

7 posts

Flag Post

ever had an enemy that is CRUEL? hope there’s a special place in hell for them? post your response here! one of my favorite games, zombies ate my neighbors, has many (im including SOME bosses here but not giant baby, the ufo, the sandworms, or dr tongue)

1 vampires – obscenely durable enemies with a nigh unavoidable attack, they follow you until they “die” (fly away leaving you with no score bonus, points give you LIVES but there’s a glitch where they die as soon as they leave the screen)

2 giant ants – durable (for respawners) that can climb over walls and CHEAPLY kill victims (lose em all, game over) i don’t care if there are 3 weapons that insta-kill them the’re MEAN!

3 blobs – shoots blobs of jelly into the air, if one hits you, YOU LOSE THREE BLOCKS OF HEALTH (maximum is 10) AND ARE UNABLE TO USE ITEMS OR WEAPONS and they can only be killed by their weakness (popsicles)

4 fishmen – they love to leap out of water next to victims, they will kill them, are the only ones that can kill the pool guy, and they infinitely respawn

5: the martains- weak, but fast! their shots stun you! and they infinitely respawn! seriously the moment they spawn they fire, if you are anywhere in that line of fire, you’ll get trapped in a friggin bubble for a few seconds, allowing them to wreak havoc!

6 killer dollies – they RUN after you, throw their axes, and in some cases swarm you WHILE ON FIRE

7 werewolves – they jump though walls, respawn in some cases, sometimes the tourist couple victims turn into werewolves 15 seconds after the level begins (the’re effectively dead at that point)

8 chainsaw maniacs- they are durable enemies that chop through most walls/doors and they stalk you all around the level!

9 mummies – the’re basically recycled zombies that are faster and tougher!

Flag Post

Majora – tries to throw a moon at you.

Flag Post

The police in cuba (Godfather II)

You shoot somebody in the leg and your pretty much dead. There’s so MANY of them. :(

Flag Post

I think the Buzzards from Borderlands 2 are some pretty cruel enemies. They never hold still, move erratically making it almost impossible to hit them, they call you a coward for running which is very hypocritical of them.

Flag Post

definitely headcrabs on half-life they can headcrab you and you instantly die its horrifying

Flag Post

Goombas terrify me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

I think the Buzzards from Borderlands 2 are some pretty cruel enemies. They never hold still, move erratically making it almost impossible to hit them, they call you a coward for running which is very hypocritical of them.

All you really need to do is stand still, get a nice shotgun and wait for it to charge you. All bandit vehicles tend to take some nice damage if you shoot them with just about every gun over level 10. Shotguns are best for the Buzzards and an elemental sub-machine gun works well on the land based vehicles.