scary games

10 posts

Flag Post

hey kongregate i like scary games ( even thoe i take my head phones off XD) and i was wondering if any of u guys could tell me a few i have played 1916 der unbekket krieg or what ever and it was good and a got courage to put headphones on so i would like to know of some more scary games thnx -hellrider896

Flag Post

The most common answer you’ll get is probably going to be Amnesia: The Dark Descent, or the Penumbra series.

Here’s a few other scary video games I’ve played/heard of

The Suffering
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Dead Space
Call of Cthulhu
Eternal Darkness
Fatal Frame

and of course, the ever so popular indie game, Slender: The 8 Pages.

Have fun with your future heart attacks!

Flag Post

Hmm I can’t think of any, but Dead Space for sure. I’ll try to think of more later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

The most common answer you’ll get is probably going to be Amnesia: The Dark Descent, or the Penumbra series.

Here’s a few other scary video games I’ve played/heard of

The Suffering
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Dead Space
Call of Cthulhu
Eternal Darkness
Fatal Frame

and of course, the ever so popular indie game, Slender: The 8 Pages.

Have fun with your future heart attacks!

Call of Cthulu isn’t that scary. Go with scarier games like Amnesia or Silent Hill.

Flag Post

Yeah, I didn’t fully play through Call of Cthulhu, so I wasn’t sure if it got scarier or not. What I played wasn’t too scary though.

Flag Post

Carnevil, just Carnevil!

Flag Post

scary maze game search it on here

Flag Post

half-life is really scary with the headcrabsd and stuff

Flag Post

hello again XD im planning on getting amnesia and more of those games but for now are there any scary browser games ? sorry i was ment to say that in post so soz -hellrider896

Flag Post
Originally posted by hellrider896:

hello again XD im planning on getting amnesia and more of those games but for now are there any scary browser games ? sorry i was ment to say that in post so soz -hellrider896

Hmm.

Try the scary maze game, it’s not much of a ‘game’ and if you know what’s coming, then don’t bother, it’s only scary the first time. :L