Have you tried AFTERWIND?

12 posts

Flag Post

Afterwind (renamed atWar) is probably the best game I have played on Kongregate… what do you think?

Actually, probably the best turn based strategy i have played…

Flag Post

That game is one of the best strategy online games !!
i have played it for almost a year and have enjoyed playing this game every moment i was there.

i highly recommand it

Flag Post

atWar is a great game! I suggest playing it! It’s a lot of fun.

Flag Post

Just found the rare unit… Afterwind the nuke!!!

Flag Post

AtWaris BY FAR the best strategy game I’ve ever played (and i’m quite a connisour of strategy games). I’ve played online versions of Axis and Allies, World Rebellion II, Risk online, and many other games that can be found both on here, and on other sites and I think that AtWar is the best of all of them. I highly recommend it to others

Flag Post

Has anyone created a map using the map editor? I need some tips

Flag Post
Originally posted by abfahren:

Has anyone created a map using the map editor? I need some tips

Yes, I have, you can rename countries, units, change the income of those countries, make teams, name the teams, it’s quite the customization.

Flag Post

My favourite map is the Game of Thrones Map of Westeros, very detailed. What are yours?

Flag Post

Ever since I found afterwind (atwar), its all I play, it is a very good game. I recommend it to everyone! :D

Flag Post

5/5 game

Flag Post

One of the best browser games I’ve played. And I’ve played a few. Watch out though, cause its almost too fun.

Flag Post

One of the Best Browser Games ever played Give a great rate of 100/100. I recommend it 100%